TrashTalk Thread

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
23r9zyq.jpg

DeletedUser49104

keep going, there's another one further down rankings ;)

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Toby the real Written in Blood and Bloods are not in this world . Our name was taken by a group of players who even though they run the name down seem to want to play under it.
You will only ever see the real WIB and Bloods, if you see Ruthie2 and Batman running it, every other Blood name is false and never will be a Bloods.

They even were childish to copy our real profile, Batman thinks its a complimant that they want to use it, I think they arent clever enough to think of one there selves. Either way that is not Bloods there.

We are in EN103 doing wonders

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Toby the real Written in Blood and Bloods are not in this world . Our name was taken by a group of players who even though they run the name down seem to want to play under it.
You will only ever see the real WIB and Bloods, if you see Ruthie2 and Batman running it, every other Blood name is false and never will be a Bloods.

They even were childish to copy our real profile, Batman thinks its a complimant that they want to use it, I think they arent clever enough to think of one there selves. Either way that is not Bloods there.

You tell em sista !
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54745

Which bloods is better the ones on en103 or en107? My vote goes to en107 and we aren’t even out of protection yet! What a great group of players they’re turning out to be. Nice just recruiting a cq team ruthie!!!

DeletedUser36530

For those of you who are now out of BP, what's going on? share with the world your beef!

DeletedUser48212

There is only one Written In Blood. Having not really played revolt before, the guys and gals in WIB were really great and welcoming. To be honest, I think that revolt worlds just have a tighter alliance feeling. Everyone pitches in for everyone else no matter who it is.

Hoping that you and your better part win the world.

DeletedUser47335

How the restart thing work... Ii keep the city slots, heroes, invetory and thats it? Where i will be going? In the last part of the world where nobody fights?:)))

DeletedUser55689

hello I was invited to play in this server :3 I am from es I hope to have a lot of fun here