TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser55069

An end there always is, somehow landed every support on a 0 second window, 3/3 attempted supports on the same second as the cs, now that I cannot compete with! Bye my love </3

View attachment 12642

I recorded my screen during the whole OP.
You can watch and learn here:

*I gonna remove the sharing though... in less than 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

well everyday is an education, cheers bud. I have to admit without seeing it i would have agreed with the previous poster though.

Mental note: if you come looking for one of my cities make sure to front and back it, lol.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser5268

I recorded my screen during the whole OP.
You can watch and learn here:

*I gonna remove the sharing though... in less than 24 hours.

Nice timings!! However, there is a better way to do it :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser55069

Nice timings!! However, there is a better way to do it :)
Undoubtedly there are better ways, I operate with long cursor routes, there are many reasons for that, for example I experienced more often that commands & plan windows collapsed when starting a command if all 3 windows overlapped > my layout only lets the launch window overlap. In theory shorter cursor routes could result in more attempts per command, therefore better timing, but that requires extra attention and clicks too, modify city groups for each command, it can get messy when timing is tight or you have too many cities and have to scroll to find them... I won't do that for the max 2 extra attempts over the 4-5 attempts per command x anchors that I can reach and still be called a bot for it. I also found it hard to process info / make the right decision within 3 seconds cancel/resend time what can be possibly reached with a shorter cursor route. I only modify city groups for better visibility when the command view is almost full, renaming a command with any short name helps me to avoid cancelling a good command. You can see I didn't put too much effort in preparation here, set up the plan quickly after I got the CS + support right from total ~30 attempts, the 2nd support was perfect after the 4th attempt and 3rd command was just perfect without resend. We celebrate luck here.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
Undoubtedly there are better ways, I operate with long cursor routes, there are many reasons for that, for example I experienced more often that commands & plan windows collapsed when starting a command if all 3 windows overlapped > my layout only lets the launch window overlap. In theory shorter cursor routes could result in more attempts per command, therefore better timing, but that requires extra attention and clicks too, modify city groups for each command, it can get messy when timing is tight or you have too many cities and have to scroll to find them... I won't do that for the max 2 extra attempts over the 4-5 attempts per command x anchors that I can reach and still be called a bot for it. I also found it hard to process info / make the right decision within 3 seconds cancel/resend time what can be possibly reached with a shorter cursor route. I only modify city groups for better visibility when the command view is almost full, renaming a command with any short name helps me to avoid cancelling a good command. You can see I didn't put too much effort in preparation here, set up the plan quickly after I got the CS + support right from total ~30 attempts, the 2nd support was perfect after the 4th attempt and 3rd command was just perfect without resend. We celebrate luck here.
can u teach me how to use the attack planner

DeletedUser41532

Beware, Sauron sees everything from the top of his tower, he gathers intel - such as - you don't have 210249324235235 gold, amazing! Also, He now knows partially which city has what inside
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Don't forget, he knows that you use Skype, MS excel, and your browser of choice is Google Chrome - damn, didn't see that one coming. Last but not least, you use Windows, thus he can now hire the propper hacker to infiltrate Gondor and shut your system down so he can finaly take over Middle Earth.
He can rest now, having gathered all the infinity gems, what great luck
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser41096

How do you NOT use an attack planner?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Heyyyy I don't :(

Beware, Sauron sees everything from the top of his tower, he gathers intel - such as - you don't have 210249324235235 gold, amazing! Also, He now knows partially which city has what inside
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Don't forget, he knows that you use Skype, MS excel, and your browser of choice is Google Chrome - damn, didn't see that one coming. Last but not least, you use Windows, thus he can now hire the propper hacker to infiltrate Gondor and shut your system down so he can finaly take over Middle Earth.
He can rest now, having gathered all the infinity gems, what great luck
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Or I can tell which players came online to support at which time. I know that svecenik for example didn't come on once to support the siege, only at the complete end did he log on to send support which was late. I know that Bruiser12302 does not support sieges, so either offline or not part of their premade, and therefore a weak link. I know which players were online / offline from her video of discord, I have a rough overview of troop intel on every city they have, every city of which did not send support will be an offensive city, and the list goes on.

Maybe this is why you failed so miserably to fight JFL on Byblos. Maybe this is why you cannot run an alliance. Maybe, just maybe, this is why you could not find a reason that you failed with the same group of core players on Byblos who won the crown on Imbros. "We did so well in Imbros, we have the same players, why isn't it working this time".

Maybe, just maybe, this is all why you will never be good enough to shadow any of our players in JFL.

Great hold by BS, love the group effort and look forward to the future fights ahead :)

C
JFL Family

DeletedUser41096

This made me chuckle, so the planner was less interesting than my discord messages...

I hope everyone found useful information in the video just like @XxCharlie199xX .. Next time I may slideshow my bikini pics during attack breaks.
No complaints here, the more information for "Research" purposes the better of course!

C
JFL Family