TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser53079

Yeah, I'm the one wasting time spamming people with 2 cities, i have the problems ahahah

You didn't reply, how's your mother?

No Ang, is not you, but you did a good job on spamming sometimes. You didn't steal that much
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
, maybe 1000 or so. Attacks with 2 grifins shouldn't count xDDDDDDDDDDD
Spamming? You are funny XD

DeletedUser33941

Yeah, I'm the one wasting time spamming people with 2 cities, i have the problems ahahah

You didn't reply, how's your mother?

No Ang, is not you, but you did a good job on spamming sometimes. You didn't steal that much
, maybe 1000 or so. Attacks with 2 grifins shouldn't count xDDDDDDDDDDD

So you call HC`s spam
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Cheers have fun, hard luck that you never really had a chance in this world, maybe next time
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41523

And just like that. BWN wins. But let's look back fondly on the memories that led us here. I'd like to say the conversations with BWN players or beating TP were the best...But my personal favorite was getting a message in 110 from SELK still trying to convince me that Bedtime would win.

DeletedUser55362

I sent you a message? I don't remember that. I remember blocking you...

Didn't you play LMD as well ?

DeletedUser41532

And here i am thinking you came out of VM, little kitty :D One big boy has come to play.
Yesterday 2 of your guys tried playing with fire, even little kids know what happens next

DeletedUser41532

if only there was a way to see us coming, oh wait, Heartless knew he was out they could have sieged him themselves, luckily only we thought of that :D
That team has like 5 decent players, do they deserve to win?
Btw, which ally are you from, can't seem to find you under this ign, or are you one of those that quit but just like to talk smack?
Quite frankly if you are not with us you are with them as this server was 2 vs All others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54723

That team has like 5 decent players, do they deserve to win?

lol even when we all ghost we'll still have 5 more decent players than you do;)
hopefully inno will make special badges "ban victors" in your honor you surely deserve it;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41532

big words for someone who lost as hard as possible :D I assume you are duje ugrin, next time you play and do an OP, make sure your ally doesn't snipe your own cs ;) (how can a 2 man OP go so wrong... you guys are just making me sad watching you time :D)

DeletedUser21311

lol even when we all ghost we'll still have 5 more decent players than you do;)
hopefully inno will make special badges in your honor "ban victors" you surely deserve it;)

It is said that Ignorance is Bliss ! You seem to be a live example of the same , mate
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
. Just gonna ask one question though , what exactly did you guys think when our advanced attacks were landing on your WWs ? or were you , your teammates , WW guards and leaders too lazy and incompetent to notice and Do something
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
, or did you guys think we were just going for a Stroll on your WWs ?

Lol , we had a Ninja in there for 15 + minutes before our main attempt landed , and not one HC was made !! Or did they forget to tell you that mate ? I understand its easier to blame others for incompetence after all , rather than owing up to mistakes and faults in your gameplay

Playing the Victim Card is easy as you guys have been doing , but it really just goes to show how pathetic your team was if you / your leaders cannot even acknowledge your own mistakes to improve from them . Your team had the entire world ( Heartless + Bedtimes + One Empire + Bear Legacy + Wolf pack + Twilight of the Gods ( 1 & 2 ) + Curse of the reveries +...... ) on your side working in conjunction to your whims , applying every tactic in the book to score a win , spam included and yet you failed here , and have been since the WW race !!
As such Not too sure about the "decent " player part
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
in any regards

We will enjoy our win
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
Thank you very much !!

DeletedUser54723

big words for someone who lost as hard as possible :D I assume you are duje ugrin, next time you play and do an OP, make sure your ally doesn't snipe your own cs ;) (how can a 2 man OP go so wrong... you guys are just making me sad watching you time :D)

you assumed well i'm duje:)

no bud this was easiest way to lose hard way would be if u tried to win hard way you know like without banning player you know giving him chance to defend or whatever

yeah i admit i'm not that good i could put CS in 1 sec window every time lol last time i've tried you i had 2 CS packages Atlanta and speed boost i had 5 shots to put CS in 3 sec window and i missed them all should i be ashamed cos of it bud not everyone is good as you guys are to put CS in 1 sec window every time and funny part is that with all mine miserable timings i managed to get labelled as a booter from your ally's ;)

DeletedUser54723

It is said that Ignorance is Bliss ! You seem to be a live example of the same , mate
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
. Just gonna ask one question though , what exactly did you guys think when our advanced attacks were landing on your WWs ? or were you , your teammates , WW guards and leaders too lazy and incompetent to notice and Do something
, or did you guys think we were just going for a Stroll on your WWs ?

Lol , we had a Ninja in there for 15 + minutes before our main attempt landed , and not one HC was made !! Or did they forget to tell you that mate ? I understand its easier to blame others for incompetence after all , rather than owing up to mistakes and faults in your gameplay

Playing the Victim Card is easy as you guys have been doing , but it really just goes to show how pathetic your team was if you / your leaders cannot even acknowledge your own mistakes to improve from them . Your team had the entire world ( Heartless + Bedtimes + One Empire + Bear Legacy + Wolf pack + Twilight of the Gods ( 1 & 2 ) + Curse of the reveries +...... ) on your side working in conjunction to your whims , applying every tactic in the book to score a win , spam included and yet you failed here , and have been since the WW race !!
As such Not too sure about the "decent " player part
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
in any regards

We will enjoy our win
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
Thank you very much !!

M8 i don't have any problems to admit you were far better opponent on this server especially when WWs started and i could only congratulate you on your first 6 WWs but the way you take 7th at least from my point of view was a cheap shot banning someone so he cannot fight back for me ain't fair play

as of decent players part well that's
correct as much as Deamon's statement that Heartles had like 5 decent players;)

Xuegou

Phrourach
There's so much crying about how we got the last wonder, It's funny because inno has a very small amount of rules in their ToS which you can find all over the internet
If you are on something as important as a WW you should probably understand the rules of the game, but instead thinking you are above the law of the company and that you should be allowed to do whatever you want is a bit flawed. Heartless acts like they wouldn't of done the EXACT same thing if it happened to us.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
What happened to being humble in victory AND DEFEAT? honestly. At the start of WW I thought you guys would be a challenge but after finishing up bears (lol @ bears attempt at WW but I'll get to that in a minute) and moving to 055/054 I noticed all you can actually do is spam and complain. Do try and remember grepolis is a WAR GAME and sending 10 LS + 10FTS + 32 slingers isn't actually a solid tactic that is going to get you anywhere.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Now going to bears, Imagine if heartless put pressure on more then 1 wonder and built statue instead of letting bears do it? I love how their defence for letting us get statue SO EASILY was "People have to work" like no one in any other alliance works, has a real life etc. You snooze you lose.

Something something xuegou is trash something something

GG easiest server of my life.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser53079

We are now master of the world.

Heartless can too... oh wait they ghosted didnt they?!