Trashtalk

DeletedUser55362

The pathetic truth is, if we all met each other everyone would be completely silent. Don't say things over the internet that you cant tell them in real life.

Everyone except me bro, you know this, big fail here. ihih

you can trash me on skype now muahahah :p:p:p

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Dang man, you're so tough and funny.
SELK aka. lucky Luciano is a teammate
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser55665

Well after getting attacked by The Sour Apples, I guess it's my turn for this thread...... Where is I am The Gentle Breeze at? It's time for some fun banter..... I'll let everyone else make fun of me first. Go for it. I have thick skin!!!!!!!!! Let the games begin!!!!!!!
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser55665

Many changes being made my unknown friend. Just ask your friendly sour apples.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser55665

Good Grief MAN!!!! How many alliances will you jump to???

mmgubYI.png

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Good Grief MAN!!!! How many alliances will you jump to???

mmgubYI.png
Nice you bring this up, I only jumped once.
The first alliance is negligable, 2hrs was I in there, inactive **** etc.
In Zeus Reborn, leadership was inactive, so the active players formed Hydra (The Visionaries)

Hydra was victim to inactive leadship again, so the same active players went the Legion Ex Machina.

LEM merged with Just War = No Smoking

And I'm only in natural selection cuz of an assignment, I'll be back in No Smoking shortly.

So thanks for your concern, but actually I only jumped once from an alliance.

PS: I could have 40k points more, but I'm no simmer

DeletedUser55665

I will be taking more cities, LOL you call me simming? lets compare stats. Me in the server 5 weeks and passed you in player rank and defensive rank. You in the server 1 month longer and have less dbp. yes you have higher abp points. while i'm getting attacked and supporting alliance members and counter attacking. I still took a city from your alliance recruiter and a city from sour apples. hmmmm..... who's the simmer and who is battle tested?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser55665

Nice you bring this up, I only jumped once.
The first alliance is negligable, 2hrs was I in there, inactive **** etc.
In Zeus Reborn, leadership was inactive, so the active players formed Hydra (The Visionaries)

Hydra was victim to inactive leadship again, so the same active players went the Legion Ex Machina.

LEM merged with Just War = No Smoking

And I'm only in natural selection cuz of an assignment, I'll be back in No Smoking shortly.

So thanks for your concern, but actually I only jumped once from an alliance.

PS: I could have 40k points more, but I'm no simmer
all i hear are excuses. if you are so great and a team player, why didn't you do what you could to save your former alliance? as you can see, I won't make excuses. TF/TF DNA is who i joined when i started in this server on 29 Apr they were at war and still fighting on every front. Yes many players left before I joined and after I joined but I'm still here fighting and defending. who are you fighting? SIMMER!!!!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
love ya!!!! hugs and kisses
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

G-Fight

Chiliarch
all i hear are excuses. if you are so great and a team player, why didn't you do what you could to save your former alliance? as you can see, I won't make excuses. TF/TF DNA is who i joined when i started in this server on 29 Apr they were at war and still fighting on every front. Yes many players left before I joined and after I joined but I'm still here fighting and defending. who are you fighting? SIMMER!!!!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
love ya!!!! hugs and kisses
This is funny. The formr alliance couldn't be saved, you know if the only one with leader rights is inactive, what do you do? Yes you make another alliance with the same members, that's what I did, twice, I am still in the same alliance with multiple people from Zeus Reborn, you can check that out.

Oh and who I am fighting? That's ironic. Looks like you don't read your own forum.

Otherwise you'd known we revolted 25 cities of TF and took 11 of them last weekend. And we weren't even trying then lol.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
I will be taking more cities, LOL you call me simming? lets compare stats. Me in the server 5 weeks and passed you in player rank and defensive rank. You in the server 1 month longer and have less dbp. yes you have higher abp points. while i'm getting attacked and supporting alliance members and counter attacking. I still took a city from your alliance recruiter and a city from sour apples. hmmmm..... who's the simmer and who is battle tested?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Well, DBP says nothing, what if I told you we destroy your ALU before you can even attack with it lol.
My DBP are lower as well, cuz you don't get a lot when you're not the only one supporting, here we do support each other, and then you get less BP, cuz of more people ;)

And nice, you took a remote 3k city from us, that was far away from the rest, congrats, such an achievement wow

DeletedUser55665

come on guy at least tell the truth. it was a 5k city....LOL and you are fighting the new players in O35 we just took in. you are only fighting our new members far from where we are. speak the truth and it shall set you free!!!!! Still love ya!!!! hugs and kiss's

ShP8ayC.png

G-Fight

Chiliarch
come on guy at least tell the truth. it was a 5k city....LOL and you are fighting the new players in O35 we just took in. you are only fighting our new members far from where we are. speak the truth and it shall set you free!!!!! Still love ya!!!! hugs and kiss's

ShP8ayC.png

Would be not wise to go in center 35 first before taking N 35 wouldn't it?

And yah, I didn't double check the points, my bad

DeletedUser55665

are you saying it isn't wise to take your cities in the center of O35 before taking N O35? Those cities are owned by our newest members, please do us and yourself a huge favor by collecting the right information before replying. kinda makes you look like a new player. it's ok to make a mistake every now and then my friend but too many mistakes can make you look bad. just a bit of friendly advice. Still Love Ya!!!!!! Hugs and Kiss's

G-Fight

Chiliarch
I am just saying I don't take too much steps outright, otherwise it might go bad ;)

And are you saying by that those cities are from your newest members, they don't get support or what?

DeletedUser55665

when you are fighting every alliance around you, it doesn't matter how good you are, people are going to lose cities. you win some you lose some. it's all part of the game. besides it's more fun fighting than letting your troops sit around getting fat and lazy. you should try it some time. it's too boring to pact and nap with everyone. Still Love Ya!!!!! Hugs and Kiss's!!!!