Trashtalk

DeletedUser55665

I can't attack a scared noob that runs into vm when getting attacked. and the "fake attacks", that's called strategy little noob. you ran out of favors didn't ya? and now you are running back into vm.... you talk a big talk but that's all you do. so stop running princess and take your beating and maybe you might earn .1 gram of respect from your own players.

btw, STILL LOVE YA!!!! HUGZ & KISS'S

DeletedUser55665

Foog, you crack me up bud !!!!!

pq5aqMa.jpg

G-Fight

Chiliarch
@foogaloowhoOP nice hierarchy...

Aight, I might have used some AH arguments, deliberetely or not, but if you refuse to admit that CA didnt use multiple ones when commenting on the fact I was on vacation, calling me noob, a 3 month old player (even tho my registration date in August 2012) etc..... I could find the posts for ya and line them up in an imgur gallery if you can't admit that.

I think we moved through all those levels in the other thread today.
Wasn't me, haven't commented there today, except for that one gif that got deleted

I can't attack a scared noob that runs into vm when getting attacked. and the "fake attacks", that's called strategy little noob. you ran out of favors didn't ya? and now you are running back into vm.... you talk a big talk but that's all you do. so stop running princess and take your beating and maybe you might earn .1 gram of respect from your own players.

btw, STILL LOVE YA!!!! HUGZ & KISS'S
Just shut up noob

Ranga1

Strategos
yes your not 1 and 2 anymore! How exciting! Gonna take some hard work to get that number 2 spot back again!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Have to say, so far Apples were better attackers...

Apples better afighters, lol, if you lose cities it's because of the location, and now suddenly it's because of apples skills.

Do you really think that we are thinking about this and that it interests us.

What is certain is that apples are better in vacation mode, this I cannot deny

Have to say that TF awesome fighters aswel, you can have your full with special with intelligence crewmembers searching for inactivity.

Someone was out for 48h private reasons and you jump on it, the first militia that was visible by your band of cowards and the attacks stopped immediately.

Do not know what happened with the Welsh fighting style but that amazing legacy seems dead, anyway, this style is the cowardly style, not my game style but I'm not Welsh lol

DeletedUser44213

Apples better afighters, lol, if you lose cities it's because of the location, and now suddenly it's because of apples skills.

Do you really think that we are thinking about this and that it interests us.

What is certain is that apples are better in vacation mode, this I cannot deny

Have to say that TF awesome fighters aswel, you can have your full with special with intelligence crewmembers searching for inactivity.

Someone was out for 48h private reasons and you jump on it, the first militia that was visible by your band of cowards and the attacks stopped immediately.

Do not know what happened with the Welsh fighting style but that amazing legacy seems dead, anyway, this style is the cowardly style, not my game style but I'm not Welsh lol

I'm unfamiliar with the Welsh fighting code... Was it buy as many sheep as possible to swarm a single wolf and then open up a secondary goat branch just to make sure of it? Oh and of course setting up an expensive cloning device to ensure that should the first wave of sheep fail the second can succeed?

I'm all for fighting and staying quiet but there is only one cowardly fighter here and it's the one who would prefer ensure it's not a fair fight...

Not that I am complaining, just pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
I call it the COD Zombies "fighting code".

Fighting against Skulls/EPI is like fighting against the zombies (not comparing the players to zombies btw) . You're heavily outnumbered, you can kill as many of them as you can, but in the end, you run out of ammo (troops) and they still keep comming...

Last edited:

TromboneTom

Strategos
I call it the COD Zombies "fighting code".

Fighting against Skulls/EPI is like fighting against the zombies (not comparing the players to zombies btw) . You're heavily outnumbered, you can kill as many of them as you can, but in the end, you run out of ammo (troops) and they still keep comming...
I was going to write a proper reply regarding the Zombies and running out of ammo (troops) but judging by your BP it seems more important that you need to stock up on ammo rather sooner then later...

G-Fight

Chiliarch
I was going to write a proper reply regarding the Zombies and running out of ammo (troops) but judging by your BP it seems more important that you need to stock up on ammo rather sooner then later...
Just looking at absolute BP gives you a distorted picture my friend.

It's not a representative way to show whatever you're trying to say.