Trashtalk

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
just a bunch of big bullies :( (tbh @Baudin Toolan has gone quite and started to sim on this world and not even on forum much)

I had a bunch of extra city slots so I figured I should just found a couple cities on islands in our core. Plus we've all got these nifty event building bonuses on all cities so building up a city and troops is super quick and easy. I'm also trying not to get too involved with posting here on the world forum as I don't have feelings as strong as others about all the ingame hugging going on and which alliances are just the worse and whose alliances are the bees knees. I can't add all that vim and vigor that others can to their ingame war related debates. Though based on how this thread has gone we might need a bit less of that vim and vigor. That said, The Shady Bunch is clearly the best alliance.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
@Silver Eyed Lion King, I wouldnt buy into any of Rob the hobos slurs and taunts thats just what "Little men" with big complexes do, they cant do much else considering size and stature..
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser55100

@Silver Eyed Lion King, I wouldnt buy into any of Rob the hobos slurs and taunts thats just what "Little men" with big complexes do, they cant do much else considering size and stature..
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Ahhh bedroom princess, still trying to make an impression, 30 years old and still living in her bedroom at mummy and daddies, no life, no friends all day 24/7 playing internet games because nobody has the slighest interest in her in real life (even the little men) , do you cry yourself to sleep every night beneath your Grepolis characters Duvet?

never mind sweetie mummy will call you down for your dinner before too long. Only time you ever get out LOL.

LOve that emoji, i bet you probably have one of those that you prance around your bedroom on while playing grepolis LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55100

You do know that Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall. Unless your implying that your going to do the same. Also I don't think you ever said your IGN?

OOh now you sound incredibly intelligent and very serious, no!! really!! oh my god no your kidding me surely not!!!!!!!!....i didn't know that humpty dumpty fell off the wall (is this dude serious?)

I can't wait for your next informative post telling me that WW2 has ended, Donald Trump has been elected, grass is green, the earth is not actually square and another 2000 mind numbing facts.

You are herby nominated for the hall of shame for being the most boring dude in the history of Grepolis

As for IGK whats yours - Prince of stating the obvious ?

Man i bet you have some really boring stories to tell, in fact you are the reason why headphones were invented.

(James proceeds to bang head against wall at the prospect of having to engage in a 2 minute convosation with this dude)

Last edited by a moderator:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
And don't come with the "he (or she) did It first so now I am allowed to do it too", no. If you complain about it, don't go do it yourself. just making a fool out of yourself that way.
Thats actual rubbish anyways, he actually was the first stone thrower. Who cares, I am enjoying my game, The wars are good. I am not hiding from anyone, hes certainly not attacking me in game. Obviously the only game he can play is the external one. Sad for some. Those that know me know the garbage falling out his pie hole is just that, trash. Keyboard Warrior..
giphy.gif

DeletedUser51423

Just to remind y'all of a few forum rules that are constantly being broken in this thread:

No personal insults here, that's just not cool.
No mocking people for spelling or grammar, seriously just quit that.
No discussion about bans.

If these rules continue to be ignored, this thread will be shut down.

Just to remind y'all of a few forum rules that are constantly being broken in this thread:

No personal insults here, that's just not cool.
No mocking people for spelling or grammar, seriously just quit that.
No discussion about bans.

If these rules continue to be ignored, this thread will be shut down.

I didn't know being a Grammar Enthusiast violated the rules :D

DeletedUser55100

I’m still waiting for your IGN. I’m not hiding behind another name like you are. You talk a lot and I want to know if you can back it up.

Well, with an in game profile like that maybe you SHOULD be hiding behind another name, seriously?

you have on your profile your main achievements as "robber of 50,000 resources", ( x3 mind you so this dudes exceptionally good lol) .......... well I can't possibly compete with that degree of awesomeness so ok i give up and sign over all my cities to you forthwith.

DeletedUser55100

Thats actual rubbish anyways, he actually was the first stone thrower. Who cares, I am enjoying my game, The wars are good. I am not hiding from anyone, hes certainly not attacking me in game. Obviously the only game he can play is the external one. Sad for some. Those that know me know the garbage falling out his pie hole is just that, trash. Keyboard Warrior..
giphy.gif

hummmm, a little taller than i imagined but apart from that i was more of less spot on.