Trashtalk

SlothTzu

Strategos
Maybe the new server is tempting? :O

Didn't think of that, just ghosted myself, sign me up
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser44213

Well at least tell me where your LS nukes are... (Not that I haven't seen a few of them lol)

DeletedUser55455

I personally don't feel the need to talk crap all the time! Good day :)

Now I love how TF is still accusing me of spying, even though there is 0 proof about it. And what I love even more is how their little doggies are following these speculations without a second thought. You haven't seen a screenshot of me spying, I know that because there is none.

I didn't rejoin to completely change your alliance to how I wanted it, I tried helping you, and your alliance full of noobs and teach you how to actually defend a city. I wasn't planning on leaving again, and screwing TF over, but you left me no choice. You didn't care about me or my opinion. No one over there did. Whenever there was a fall out in chat it was always my fault, whenever the enemy was prepared for our "OPs" or whatever, it was my fault because I ALLEGEDLY sent them info. You don't try to fix your problems, you find some one to put the blame on, and that was me. You thought I was an easy target but guess what, you screwed yourself over RX :) Everyone hates you now, you can put that on me too if you want but we all know its your own damn fault ;)

Also, a few days ago, my stepdad was kicked from TF because RX thought he didn't want to play anymore with everything that recently happened, and then continued to block him instantly so he couldn't even respond. Someone who has been loyal to TF since en85. Who hasn't sent me any info, who hasn't told me anything about TF. Again, speculations. What is this leadership? How does anyone want to play under this disgrace of a leader anymore?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Last edited:

Raydium88

Strategos
Also, a few days ago, my stepdad was kicked from TF because RX thought he didn't want to play anymore with everything that recently happened, and then continued to block him instantly so he couldn't even respond. Someone who has been loyal to TF since en85. Who hasn't sent me any info, who hasn't told me anything about TF.

I was going to post a lengthy rant essay. But you know what's ridiculous? TF leadership blocking and calling me out for liking an external post here. So I guess the ultimate insult is "liking" this one... no need for essays on my part.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54339

Now I love how TF is still accusing me of spying, even though there is 0 proof about it. And what I love even more is how their little doggies are following these speculations without a second thought. You haven't seen a screenshot of me spying, I know that because there is none.

I didn't rejoin to completely change your alliance to how I wanted it, I tried helping you, and your alliance full of noobs and teach you how to actually defend a city. I wasn't planning on leaving again, and screwing TF over, but you left me no choice. You didn't care about me or my opinion. No one over there did. Whenever there was a fall out in chat it was always my fault, whenever the enemy was prepared for our "OPs" or whatever, it was my fault because I ALLEGEDLY sent them info. You don't try to fix your problems, you find some one to put the blame on, and that was me. You thought I was an easy target but guess what, you screwed yourself over RX :) Everyone hates you now, you can put that on me too if you want but we all know its your own damn fault ;)

Also, a few days ago, my stepdad was kicked from TF because RX thought he didn't want to play anymore with everything that recently happened, and then continued to block him instantly so he couldn't even respond. Someone who has been loyal to TF since en85. Who hasn't sent me any info, who hasn't told me anything about TF. Again, speculations. What is this leadership? How does anyone want to play under this disgrace of a leader anymore?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

You're not smart enough to be a spy. This sort of thing is probably more your level.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
This trash talking thread is pathetic to read. There is a difference between mocking/trash talking and directly to insult other people personally. The sad truth is 90% of the people here calling each other names are asocial mama's boys who do this because they feel bad about themselves. Instead of insulting other people over a FREAKING 2D browser game, go out for a jog and take in some fresh air. Go to a bar and talk to a woman for the first time and learn there are more important things in life than insulting real people on a 2D game. The pathetic truth is, if we all met each other everyone would be completely silent. Don't say things over the internet that you cant tell them in real life.

The hatred and childishness in EN servers are ridiculous

Last edited: