Trashtalk

DeletedUser49229

Losing in game so comes to externals to try and bad mouth us why am i not suprised

DeletedUser54993

I don't care about the conquered citys smart-pans, I'm talking about the other numbers.

Damn, you guys are even happy with that.
homer-3.jpeg
come on silver is just start of server fun is coming TF can give more wars in future

DeletedUser55362

I'm cool with it, I'm just trashing you guys for fun. I love how some guys are horrible playing but still come talk big with a coat on their back :rolleyes:

18CS in my wall already, bring it.

DeletedUser49229

Well if you are gonna cry so much, I am sure we could come to an arrangement where only TS or us op you... How does that sound? Willing to put your neck on the line and claim you could still defend? Cause from what I have seen you guys can't defend to save your lives (or your cities) lol. TS, I am sure we could sort this out right guys? :)
sure im happy kicking tfs back end on our own :) tohught i would let you guys join in on the fun

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Add up the points of TS/TP and TM (which we have happily admitted we are pacted with) and you get give or take 7.6/7.7 million points. Add the alliances we are fighting (TF/WS/Shady) that's 6.5 million. So I don't see this whole "we are with the world thing".

Well to be honest it's really easy to find difference between these two sides.

You just compared numbers, but missed a point that TS/TM is pacted with TP and as far as I know pact means working together for achieving common goals and we already see you two working together (not sure what's Kraken's position in this case, but it might be a coincidence, that they went offensive at the same time as you two), while on the other hand TF/WS and Shadies has absolutely 0 connection.

For sure it's a war game and any kind of strategy is welcomed and overall people play this to enjoy WAR game, but I just wanted to answer on this "blind" comparison.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Shadies have no connection with TF/WS, we are not fighting yous alongside them we have no shared forum have no idea whats going down in their neck of the woods. So as Grandaizer rightfully states the ratio's against them from the, "Twisted priory", is alot bigger than you try and portray. If they were closer to us, things may be different... Coalitions however are coalitions, no matter how you want to down play it, that is what you are. Just saying.

DeletedUser34426

True Fear/ White Snake had cancelled the NAP with Twisted Souls. (I know that there were a few violations of this NAP, but apologies were accepted by players involved). The Priory was already at war with TF/WS, so this is the most logical outcome.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
True Fear/ White Snake had cancelled the NAP with Twisted Souls. (I know that there were a few violations of this NAP, but apologies were accepted by players involved). The Priory was already at war with TF/WS, so this is the most logical outcome.

I really beg you to ask your leadership to give you more information about this case. TF/WS haven't cancelled NAP, at the agreement there was placed date until that NAP worked and plus on the expiration date, if you have watched carefully on going stuff you had to see that TS started attacks 1st.

But tbh that doesn't really matter and I don't even understand reason of your reply. TS/TP had pact before and it was clear when you two worked against Shadies, after end of NAP between us you continued working together against us as well. So no don't try to prove us that your two pacted because we "broke" NAP.

DeletedUser55134

This is a war game, so no need to search for a reason to start a war. It was obvious that you were going for the war and preparing for it at very early stages of the game, by taking cities in O55. I was afraid it might turn out bad for us, but luckily you didn't use your advantage.

DeletedUser27793

TP pacted with TS after TB was attacking TP, TB was the #1 alliance at the time. Everyone knew TF/WS were together from the get go, so it was a easy choice for TP to choose TS. I really dont know why you guys dont work together when you guys are allied but thats your problem not ours. You made your choice to not work together and we choose to work together.

DeletedUser49229

I really beg you to ask your leadership to give you more information about this case. TF/WS haven't cancelled NAP, at the agreement there was placed date until that NAP worked and plus on the expiration date, if you have watched carefully on going stuff you had to see that TS started attacks 1st.

But tbh that doesn't really matter and I don't even understand reason of your reply. TS/TP had pact before and it was clear when you two worked against Shadies, after end of NAP between us you continued working together against us as well. So no don't try to prove us that your two pacted because we "broke" NAP.
there was no date given your leader ship ended nap i have pms for proof if you really dont believe me, also he never says that we pacted priory after you broke nap he says its most logical to work with priory to take you down

DeletedUser55362

This is not true we allied right before the op about a day or 2 ago

? And in what world do you live in?

Hurray to TP, i just manage to fail, big time ahah, otherwise would be one more CS making glue glue.
11 attacks in 10 seconds, nice one boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44213

You are a legend, but sadly legend of sims.
Open the print and shut for a minute.
https://prnt.sc/ijmwl7

Top 1 + Top 2 Naped, and still come with big talk just like chickens, remember, chickens take in the S. (I'm glad you are all naped, for me you can take the world, i don't give a crap about that, i just come here to see if people were amazing players or not, already know...)

If this game was 1vs1, i would trash your so hard.

I said in my post, we will arrange it so only one alliance fights you at a time, and we will see if you are good enough... You then come back at me like a broken record complaining that we have too many pacts which is exactly what I was addressing.

Great, i'm glad you would trash me so hard 1vs1, not sure how I am simming in this world mind...

Just ghost if we are so boring etc etc, no one can stand players who think they are gods own gift to the world.

DeletedUser55362

Still waiting for you badboy. To much talk.

And don't worry, i will ghost, just gonna have a little for fun trolling your newbiness.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I said in my post, we will arrange it so only one alliance fights you at a time, and we will see if you are good enough... You then come back at me like a broken record complaining that we have too many pacts which is exactly what I was addressing.

Great, i'm glad you would trash me so hard 1vs1, not sure how I am simming in this world mind...

Just ghost if we are so boring etc etc, no one can stand players who think they are gods own gift to the world.
Gosh I cant wait for the next issue in "taking the mickey out of all alliances", will be interesting, lol, funny take ya pick "Fiddy bucks on....."

DeletedUser44213

Might make a Trashtalk summary section :D I'll keep my personal opinions out of it :p My point on the points was simply that we are defending against revolts daily from both Shady and TF/WS. I know a pact gives us the advantage but we are fighting on multiple fronts whereas you guys have the luxury of fighting on one, albeit curved, front lol. Have the revolts been full-scale assaults? Well, they were from TF and they took a few cities. Shady has yet to hit us as hard as I know they can from past worlds and I look forward to when they do.

But irrelevant of this, TS and TP are the top two fighter alliances. We are very close with TF mainly because no one has attacked us yet! All I am saying is I think it's very easy to complain about pacts when you don't have any, but simply our pact is strong. We were not the 2nd alliance in the world when this pact formed... We took that spot during our one and only op on Shady. So either join up and start fighting us together, or don't... But the pact button exists for a reason like it has in every real-world war that has ever been. We have simply used the pact button :p