Trashtalk

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I can't disagree or belittle what you said Silvas, since you got opinion and stated reasonably why, but just wanted to say that not only you fight on two fronts. For sure if you don't mean in front TS/TP as one, because as far as I know fronts and fighting sides (alliances) are different thing. But even if so, that's not really having luxury while N1,N2 & N7 alliances work together.

DeletedUser55455

Well to be honest it's really easy to find difference between these two sides.

You just compared numbers, but missed a point that TS/TM is pacted with TP and as far as I know pact means working together for achieving common goals and we already see you two working together (not sure what's Kraken's position in this case, but it might be a coincidence, that they went offensive at the same time as you two), while on the other hand TF/WS and Shadies has absolutely 0 connection.

For sure it's a war game and any kind of strategy is welcomed and overall people play this to enjoy WAR game, but I just wanted to answer on this "blind" comparison.

You can always ask as my mail box is always open ingame :) im the great and all powerful founder of kraken and Kraken.

Im a ex Noob of world peg so i remember most of the Shady and a lot of TF

DeletedUser52597

Lol top 1 alliance . with a #1 in ABP/DBP/also #1 gold user(addicted to it). but why too many ally? lol if you know what i mean. This server getting boring now :D. why can't you guys play fair if your a good alliance/players like you said?

DeletedUser34426

Lol top 1 alliance . with a #1 in ABP/DBP/also #1 gold user(addicted to it). but why too many ally? lol if you know what i mean. This server getting boring now :D. why can't you guys play fair if your a good alliance/players like you said?

Don't start crying.
It is your alliance that had cancelled the NAP.

Where can I find the ranking of goldusers ? I am interested.

DeletedUser55134

Whenever 1 player is much more skilled than anybody else, he is called a golder. You are just bad man...

DeletedUser52597

Whenever 1 player is much more skilled than anybody else, he is called a golder. You are just bad man...

yeah i know im bad. im nood. like i said your a good player then why you got too many allies? why? lol that the question here not if im bad thou.. i admit im bad anyway and your the one of the legend/pro player :D..btw don't get mad personally i'm just saying my whole opinion and questions here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52597

Don't start crying.
It is your alliance that had cancelled the NAP.

Where can I find the ranking of goldusers ? I am interested.

man i'm not interested with you answer of crying whatever/nap whatever just go on with the topic and answer or you can't? XD . all i just want to know why you guys like legendary need more ally to kick some ***?.. loool.. im thinking something but i don't wanna tell :p..<3

DeletedUser55134

We live in democracy, where every fool can have an opinion, so I don't take it personaly. Your alliance was the one to started taking cities on our island/ocean and thus claimed war, so stop blaming others and grow up.

DeletedUser49229

man i'm not interested with you answer of crying whatever/nap whatever just go on with the topic and answer or you can't? XD . all i just want to know why you guys like legendary need more ally to kick some ***?.. loool.. im thinking something but i don't wanna tell :p..<3
we have 3 pacts and 6-7 enemies what part of that is hugging anyone sorry didnt know we had more pacts than enemies

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
@akkropolis About gold user rankings yep you can't find it anywhere unless there is event which shows top rankings in the event.

@Owen For the alliance of your size & sister alliance having 3 pacts and 6-7 enemies (not even sure how many) it's definitely hugging, when out of those 6-7 I'm sure just 2 are real enemies. Not sure if I'm supposed to tell how many enemies we have, but trust me we got even more, while having 0 pacts.

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
See that’s the problems here you assuming you don’t actually know :)

Please don’t write opinions on hugging and what not if you have no idea what your speaking of.

Also glad you have 0 pacts if that is the way your team plays still though that is not our problem if you have a problem with it talk to your leaders they may find you someone to hug. Who knows :)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Please don’t write opinions on hugging and what not if you have no idea what your speaking of.

I'm talking just based on owen's post, but I think you don't want to see what you don't like.

And well I'm not accusing your leadership in anything and I have appointed that before as well, just answered owen when he brags having 6 or 7 enemies.

DeletedUser55362

Even better, you can save your precious money, buy beers and fries, and play sims with hacks (i suppose) while drinking beers and eating fries. Damn good an?!

Well, if you are german like InnoGames, you can save your money to get fat like a pigmoney.
cartoon-greedy-pig-with-money-by-toonaday-3574.jpg