Trashtalk

DeletedUser24785

Well i know this is trash talk ,but for one i think Owen deserves a lot of praise for building an alliance from scratch and taking on pre-made alliances. Its very rare these days to see it anymore.
Plus i'm sure when hostilities begun TF had a sister branch WS and TS only had a pact with Priory, so really it was 2v2 , but 2v3 if you include Shadies being against TS and TP.So use some facts, of course now things are different but so far i'd say the stats. say Owen is doing whats needed at this time.Also TF ended the NAP not TS , so how can you now blame Owen that things didn't quite work out for TF.
As for gold use, thats nothing new, Balrog from the old The Syndicate had manti nukes from a xmas event before most players on the server had temples, you cant blame gold on anything, you have to adapt if your not a golder, or be in a good team of actives.
Just my thoughts.

collect78900

Phrourach
i was not bragging but just stating also having 0 naps is just bad diplomacy . leadership skills right

You will realize later in the world that their leadership skills are null....

they and their premade(most of tf from en99) played over a year only to GHOST even gave a ww they had(The only ww they could build to another alliance) and ghosted........

To defeat TF all u need is to counter-op immediately as they start opping u and the fall like a house of cards...

All jimmy aka jameslongst is not worth 2cents a huge simmer....all he does is talk but cannot do a thing in game

DeletedUser34426

man i'm not interested with you answer of crying whatever/nap whatever just go on with the topic and answer or you can't? XD . all i just want to know why you guys like legendary need more ally to kick some ***?.. loool.. im thinking something but i don't wanna tell :p..<3

You didn't reply to my question: Where is the ranking of gold-players ? How do you know that the nr 1 goldplayer is in TS ? Or just an another assumption ?

DeletedUser49229

been bored recently anyone fancy a propaganda thread (might have a bit of fun)

DeletedUser27793

I am pretty sure talking about reasons of banning is against the rules, So be careful.

DeletedUser54339

You didn't reply to my question: Where is the ranking of gold-players ? How do you know that the nr 1 goldplayer is in TS ? Or just an another assumption ?

If three OLU nukes that died a few hours ago are ready to roll on a city take shortly afterwards, then yeah, it's more gold than talent.

I mean basically the guy is buying BP for us, but let's not be coy and say he's not golding wins.

Well i know this is trash talk ,but for one i think Owen deserves a lot of praise for building an alliance from scratch and taking on pre-made alliances. Its very rare these days to see it anymore.
Plus i'm sure when hostilities begun TF had a sister branch WS and TS only had a pact with Priory, so really it was 2v2 , but 2v3 if you include Shadies being against TS and TP.So use some facts, of course now things are different but so far i'd say the stats. say Owen is doing whats needed at this time.Also TF ended the NAP not TS , so how can you now blame Owen that things didn't quite work out for TF.
As for gold use, thats nothing new, Balrog from the old The Syndicate had manti nukes from a xmas event before most players on the server had temples, you cant blame gold on anything, you have to adapt if your not a golder, or be in a good team of actives.
Just my thoughts.

Yes I respect what Owen has built. And that he acts like a mature adult, unlike SOME alliance leaders I know.

DeletedUser51423

It is against the forum rules to discuss any type of ban. Keep it off the forum please.

DeletedUser55100

WOW, every world has its share of pacted alliances, really no different to this one, however never on a forum have I witnessed the level of crying and moaning about that condition existing, personally for me its no worst than all these pre-made huggers who are unable to play a world without holding their friends hands.

Anyway I have a compromise solution, we let the crying and moaning on the forums continue but only on the condition that the alliance names are renamed officially appropriately, my suggestions are:

True Tears and Salty Bunch, any other suggestions?

collect78900

Phrourach
Jimmy...
Once a coward always a coward...

Btw Rx go ghost like u ghosted in en99....

And true fear are always a failure.....all they do is play a world for few months and ghost in the wws.....
Poor leadership....