Trashtalk

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Anyway I have a compromise solution, we let the crying and moaning on the forums continue but only on the condition that the alliance names are renamed officially appropriately, my suggestions are:

True Tears and Salty Bunch, any other suggestions?

Still waiting to see where Shadys are whining or crying, "careful of the half truth, you may get the wrong half". I couldnt care 3 flying ones if twisted needs to pact the 2 they say they have and nap the rest of the server, I actually find it comical that any "good" alliance needs that many, Cry about it however, not at all.. I also dont give a rats one about golders, heck if I have it you can bet I will use it, its all just another tool to use in the game. Does it make me a better player than anyone else, no, it just gives me a advantage.
Jinsl for example, regardless of his gold usage, (if he uses it), also has the skill to back it up, to time in and assault his targets heavily, Hats off to him, I respect a decent fight, even if I lose a city, thats what I am here for, "A fight". When its done with respect, then its a worthy battle.

You all can go on about this alliance crying and that alliance whining.. But I can tell you all again.. Shadys are not whining, and we are not crying, we will point out facts, but thats all it is. If this is striking a nerve for any of you Twisted lot, then thats your problem not ours.

DeletedUser55362

WOW, every world has its share of pacted alliances, really no different to this one, however never on a forum have I witnessed the level of crying and moaning about that condition existing, personally for me its no worst than all these pre-made huggers who are unable to play a world without holding their friends hands.

Anyway I have a compromise solution, we let the crying and moaning on the forums continue but only on the condition that the alliance names are renamed officially appropriately, my suggestions are:

True Tears and Salty Bunch, any other suggestions?

Who are you bro?! Are you playing?

DeletedUser55100

Who are you bro?! Are you playing?

Yes Bro, i'm applying to join one of your two great alliances so i too can moan and cry to my hearts content, not sure which one to join just yet but likelihood is a little rotation (unless thats something else you are going to moan and cry about) once i'm in i'll set up a sister alliance for you both, True Hypocrites and Sour Grapes Bunch, until then ... i'm off to have a tantrum
beczy.gif

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Yes Bro, i'm applying to join one of your two great alliances so i too can moan and cry to my hearts content, not sure which one to join just yet but likelihood is a little rotation (unless thats something else you are going to moan and cry about) once i'm in i'll set up a sister alliance for you both, True Hypocrites and Sour Grapes Bunch, until then ... i'm off to have a tantrum
beczy.gif
Lol, you really do have a few issues.. "Small man maybe", so common.

DeletedUser55100

Silver Eyed Lion King is a very clever guy, (despite the cringey name) in fact a bit of a computer wizard , he is able to take both of his parents passport photos images and combine them into one merged image above - bravo.

If only your Grepo skills were so enhanced you wouldn't need to spend your entire weeks wages on buying gold.

I get the impression that our Silver Eyed Lion Queen is a very angry angry "man" LOL

DeletedUser55100

Lol, you really do have a few issues.. "Small man maybe", so common.

Taking advice from a poor girl who has so little of a real life that she spends her entire existence 24/7 on an internet game sitting in her bedroom - now those are what i would call "issues" sweetie.
girl_wink.gif

WOW looks like i have really rattled a couple of cages here, this could be fun. LOL

DeletedUser49229

get away from these forums noob you don't even play here
Neither do you atm :( (probably the only person i was looking forward to fighting)

Still waiting to see where Shadys are whining or crying, "careful of the half truth, you may get the wrong half". I couldnt care 3 flying ones if twisted needs to pact the 2 they say they have and nap the rest of the server, I actually find it comical that any "good" alliance needs that many, Cry about it however, not at all.. I also dont give a rats one about golders, heck if I have it you can bet I will use it, its all just another tool to use in the game. Does it make me a better player than anyone else, no, it just gives me a advantage.
Jinsl for example, regardless of his gold usage, (if he uses it), also has the skill to back it up, to time in and assault his targets heavily, Hats off to him, I respect a decent fight, even if I lose a city, thats what I am here for, "A fight". When its done with respect, then its a worthy battle.

You all can go on about this alliance crying and that alliance whining.. But I can tell you all again.. Shadys are not whining, and we are not crying, we will point out facts, but thats all it is. If this is striking a nerve for any of you Twisted lot, then thats your problem not ours.
we have no naps but believe that if you wish im not going to argue cause you will never believe me

DeletedUser55100

WOW for somebody who supposedly "couldn't care 3 flying ones" you sure spend a lot of time and energy contradicting that statement, seems to me like you care 1003 flying ones LOL obviously a very raw nerve touched here.

At the end of the day its all a bit laughable, True Tears and Salty Bunch complaining about other alliances naps and pacts - stop moaning and start playing you are becoming incredibly boring. Take your anger out on them in game rather than on forums, unless of course that is something that you are incapable of doing?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
TBH I always thought that trash talking was part of this game, since nearly always when few alliances fight each other, different kind of blames and accuses coming on forums, but at least they must be game related and backed up with some valid information.

But seems I have missed a point, because now all I see is absolute bullcrap being posted by new faces around and it's more like personally insulting each other, rather than trashtalking on game based stuff.

Be happy people, it's total new lvl of trashtalking!

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Taking advice from a poor girl who has so little of a real life that she spends her entire existence 24/7 on an internet game sitting in her bedroom - now those are what i would call "issues" sweetie.
girl_wink.gif

WOW looks like i have really rattled a couple of cages here, this could be fun. LOL
Now I know who you are.. so easily spiked Rob.. hahahha, at least I can afford to be online, living in "my own house" not to mention right in the "lil man area"

DeletedUser27793

TBH I always thought that trash talking was part of this game, since nearly always when few alliances fight each other, different kind of blames and accuses coming on forums, but at least they must be game related and backed up with some valid information.

But seems I have missed a point, because now all I see is absolute bullcrap being posted by new faces around and it's more like personally insulting each other, rather than trashtalking on game based stuff.

true, this forum turned to personal insults way too fast.

DeletedUser

But seems I have missed a point, because now all I see is absolute bullcrap being posted by new faces around and it's more like personally insulting each other, rather than trashtalking on game based stuff
hehe you baby cry. you scare of fight, talk too much nuob

DeletedUser55100

Its the usual progression, people who are so riled up by not being able to win an arguement regarding the game have to resort to personal attacks, maybe a considerable lack of intelligence/confidence on their part, probably so.

Silver eyed Queen and Bedroom Princess your prime examples, they begin the personal stuff then will probably be the first to go crying to mods when the personal attacks are returned, lets face it they cry about everything else so far so no real surprise there lol.

Personally happy to take it to whatever level they wish to go.

DeletedUser55362

Silver Eyed Lion King is a very clever guy, (despite the cringey name) in fact a bit of a computer wizard , he is able to take both of his parents passport photos images and combine them into one merged image above - bravo.

If only your Grepo skills were so enhanced you wouldn't need to spend your entire weeks wages on buying gold.

I get the impression that our Silver Eyed Lion Queen is a very angry angry "man" LOL

AHAH, damn was nice, well done.

Oh bro... I would bet I don't use as much gold as u...
IF I'm not mistaken i used 6000gold + Inicial pack. Can you say the same?!

I'm not an angry man, I couln't care less, I having fun trolling and insulting your big white S (I'm white to, hurray to the White Supremacy lol)

Its the usual progression, people who are so riled up by not being able to win an arguement regarding the game have to resort to personal attacks, maybe a considerable lack of intelligence/confidence on their part, probably so.

Silver eyed Queen and Bedroom Princess your prime examples, they begin the personal stuff then will probably be the first to go crying to mods when the personal attacks are returned, lets face it they cry about everything else so far so no real surprise there lol.

Personally happy to take it to whatever level they wish to go.

Yah, I lack intelligence and all of that stuff, thats why I have fun trolling you, you are right sensei, teach me.

AHAH I'm an EXAMPLE, THANK YOU, guys i'm and example, follow my lead now. tan tan tan tan tan.
No bro, not even ONCE I reported anyone, and I got insulted FOR REAL in pms.

Oh oh, why don't you take it to the level most of your CS go glue glue glue, cause you can't, u suck at playing a single game, you are so intelligent you out-due this game xD. 30'ish and STILL COUNTING.

[Not even once I insulted anyone in game, or for that matter I didn't respond correctly, is just that I used this external to punch everyone in the face, most of you are lads that can't take one so... yh i'm pretty tuff and correct on real life to, get over it, now lets go back to the insults]

Last edited by a moderator: