Tratiors

DeletedUser

I guess I will never understand why when to going gets tough and the stuff hits the fan alliance members run for the hills and quit or even go over to an enemy alliance (deus) in this case, i mean our leaders even quit or go missing or go to the dark side. I know deus has their together and they fight as 1 but what they really have is great leadership that wont abandon them when the going gets rough. No retreat No surrender from me I will fight down to the last city not like the tratiors who left us hangin & i'am not going to name names the players who do this or did this already know who they are and have to live with it and will be known as not trustworthy every world they go.:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your leaders disappeared? That doesn't seem right. They were the ones that told us they were not scared of war, and that we should submit to a cooperative alliance where you see all of our battle methods, plans, and actions; or we'd be at war. Lots of threats came; we got sick of them. We tried for a nonagressive pact and was told that if we did that we would have a surprise attack against and we'd never known when it was coming. In the end we were just told they are going to hate that they are going to rim talent like ours this early in the game. I really hope I misunderstood and they are standing by you.

Thanks for standing by your alliance. It's hard to watch alliances fall apart without a fight. Most of us actually want a good fight here.

PS - Your right about standing behind each other. Our leaders and major members have proven that they will do anything for me and every member in our alliance. In return I'd give everyone of my cities to our leaders if they needed it. Even if it was my last city and I'd get rimmed.

DeletedUser

Your a real alliance member, if we had one or two members like you maybe it would of made a difference

DeletedUser22423

Didn't you leave Riot before me? You did still follow through with the plan after leaving though, which makes you reliable. Maybe one day you will find an alliance that deserves you. Have you tried applying to join Project L01 ;) Good luck to you Dizoe. I know players like you find a way to survive.

DeletedUser

Dude I left riot after leadership abandoned us. and good luck to you also man ur a valued friend even though we are enemies at the moment ...

DeletedUser5554

im always here for my team and allies through thick and thin we can be getting kicked senseless ill gladly still make plans to fight back till all members have quit/been conquered.