Treasure Troves: Conquer a Mod!

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Yeah who ever takes my city is getting a real nice additional to their empire. I've got all the good researches too; Meteorology, Crane, Cryptography. It's a pretty sweet city.
get democracy
max acadamy to 36 and then demo senate to lvl 9 while you’re at it

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ugh great idea but no time to do it, only a couple hours till I'm out of BP and I've been focusing on maxing out my marketplace.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well my city is growing slowly - I'm trying to get the wall up but at the moment its a bit of a ruin!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
''Growing slowly'' u mean 1500 pts in 2 weeks right?XD

Weeeeell something like that but i'm trying to get to a point where I could defend it. My problem is I'm on a sunny island and the beaches are beautiful. Mountains in the background etc - now is this rl or the game - or both!!! Its just too hot too build.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok guys Im waiting. Not as well defended as I should be and without protection. I'm famous in the ancient world and my city, whilst a ruin now, was once the centre of an empire. Catch me while I drink red wine and gaze at the Aegean......... the sea, that according to legend, was named after a tragedy linked to my city and my real location.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
hydna trying so hard to give us hints but she doesn't know we're all stupid as hell
mmm I’m not sure I believe that..... I feel you should have enough to get me now and as I am out with a lovely bottle of red I will leave further clues until tomorrow.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok not so stupid...... a few have discovered me, i am revolted and it remains to be seen who will plunder my treasure. Its a lot harder playing revolt alone. For those still looking, a final clue:

My son is a monster - half bull in fact!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well congratulations to @Capable who conquered my main city Knossos. I was up to 3 cities so i had been hoping i could snipe but alas I didnt wake up!!! He wins 2500 gold and a nice cave.

The competition was for 1 city for Mike and I so my extra 2 cities are not included. Neither is currently in revolt so I don't think theres a conflict.