Treasure Troves: Conquer a Mod!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Greetings Warriors of Smyrna,

I bring tidings that may interest you. Nestled somewhere along your sandy shores are 2 cities full of treasure. These cities are being built by your moderators. Seek out our Forum clues, find our treasure troves and conquer them for yourselves.

Prizes:
2 conquerors each receive 2500 gold and a cave with 200k silver.

Clue 1: Both cities will spawn at some point within the first 5 days of the world opening.

SirNeo

Hipparchus
you can always come out of BP by attacking another player. there are few out of BP already

but yeah agreed on the point 7 day is too long. building on rocks is painful in domination but got no other option.. sim city mode on

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The 7 days are what people voted for so it's what we've got. It does give me more time to turtle up which is nice though.

DeletedUser50559

I can offer a clue - i am a very slow builder at the moment! I am very happy with 7 days bp!

Define slow builder.

Also can we get another clue, it has been 2 days without a clue :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It appears someone has already figured out my account name. I thought I hadn't given out any gems for clues and was being careful. But no matter, I have built my city to perfection. How anyone will get past my fireships remains to be seen. Plus I have that nifty Library building which a little birdie told me would help.

HyKe

Hipparchus
It appears someone has already figured out my account name. I thought I hadn't given out any gems for clues and was being careful. But no matter, I have built my city to perfection. How anyone will get past my fireships remains to be seen. Plus I have that nifty Library building which a little birdie told me would help.
Idk if i want a city with a library xD