Treehuggers

• Thread starter DeletedUser41566
  • Start date

DeletedUser41566

Some mates suggested I should advertise my project here as well.

Myself:
I have been in The Others in Phi, Rave and Dovahkiin Rising in Zakros and Los Sanchez in Lindos. Have been among top fighters in all these alliances (In Zakros also in top three of the world), have helped to lead them as well. No records though as I deleted accounts, but something can be found when google-ing for buffered history.

I am active, aggressive and dedicated player, and communicative and efficient leader.

From my past experience I developed a quite clear idea about how an alliance should look like. Further down I try to describe the idea the best way possible.

The alliance:
- values invidualism and common sense. Basically, every member is free to do as he/she likes, provided he/she does apply a great amount of common sense prior every action. The principle is: do not bite a larger bit than you can swallow.

Members are expected to run mostly on their own, not purely rely on alliance's support and resources. Those, who are not able to do anything w/o alliance helping them with troops, ships, resources or diplomacy, are not tolerated and welcomed. Yet it does not mean that alliance denies its support completely, it does mean that asking for support must be saved for occasions where it is absolutely necessary. To say it short: no leeches.

- does have one guiding principle: efficiency. Max results with min effort. Thus, no diplomacy, no NAPs, unions, early wars to revenge for "what they said about our Shawn", etc, unless in cases when it is absolutely necessary.

Too much diplomacy and too many moral obligations will lead to inefficient use of alliance's power and resources, and eventually wear people off too much too early. I have witnessed that in several occasions.

- does not fancy too complex hierarchy. Positions in the alliance will not be gained in return for one small favour or just being on the right place at the right time, they are gained with overall performance and continous show of skills necessary for leader. Overall, there will not be many leadership positions at all - 3-5 for starters.

- does fancy members who do not need constant leading and guidance. No ultimate control of every aspect of alliance's life will be applied. Initiative is encouraged, members are expected to handle their daily matters on their own.

At the same time, when the alliance will not dictate its members everyday actions, there will be no large-scale democracy as well, that is voting each decision and let the majority to decide, as it is very unefficient way to run an alliance. See above about efficiency.

The members:
Basically, three requirements:
- above average intelligence
- activity
- communication (that includes everyday usage of skype)

Playing style does not matter - the alliance needs both aggressive and defensive-minded players.

Previous playing experience in conquest world is a plus, but not a requirement. I am ready to accept in few beginners and revolt world players - if they are intelligent and active enough and also communicate (see 3 requirements above), they should learn the basics pretty quickly.

If interested, PM me. If we are interested, I will reply and provide further details.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda late my friend... The world is opening in less than 24 hours

DeletedUser41566

Kinda late my friend... The world is opening in less than 24 hours

yes, it might be late when assuming we want to be full 35 the very hour the world opens gates. That assumption is wrong though.

DeletedUser41566

How many friends do you have joining with you?

Some. Several. A few. Depends on how you look at it ;) The thing is that I cannot give exact number as a lot of people are still unsure, and I don't know should I count them in or not. But certainly would need some more, that's why I'm marketing the opportunity here.

DeletedUser37640

Mh, well I wish you the best of luck. Know where your going? Northwest seems to be a popular spot.

DeletedUser41566

Not yet, but certainly into a place not too popular. To maintain the balance :)

DeletedUser41566

I like trees :) i dont like hugs :p ;)

So... In case I would drop "huggers", you would consider joining? :p

I'm pretty flexible with the naming thing actually. Can fight under every name... except those sounding pathetic, medieval or greco-roman or including a word "Elite"... which pretty much rules out most popular names

DeletedUser

I'm pretty flexible with the naming thing actually. Can fight under every name...except those sounding pathetic, medieval or greco-roman or including a word "Elite"... which pretty much rules out most popular names

Haha no sorry im joining the condemned. Although i do agree with your rules on naming. Any alliance with the name elite just deserves to fail.

DeletedUser41523

So... In case I would drop "huggers", you would consider joining? :p

I'm pretty flexible with the naming thing actually. Can fight under every name... except those sounding pathetic, medieval or greco-roman or including a word "Elite"... which pretty much rules out most popular names

The Spartan Elite ;)

All the best Johan you have a pretty impressive thread. :D

DeletedUser

Hi, i am Slasher66, the founder of Veteran Military, I hope we can be close PAct-mates after BP