Tri Nations

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser2663

ok this is for the SA, NZ, and aussie rugby fans.
so far there have been 4 matches.

the scoreboard

All Blacks- 15 points
Australia- 4 points
South Africa- 0 points

( will update and if any1 wants me to add the scores for the matches i will )

it seems the kiwi boys are kicking but and talking names ( im NZ so of course im proud ). Aussie beat SA to get their points and SA are yet to get a win. what every1 else's opinion on this?

StokieScott

Phrourach
I only watched the one match due to being in bed or work the other matches, But from the Aussie SA match it seemed that that Aussie's had the better of play and even when SA got back into the game the Aussies seemed to of been able to step it up a gear, however looked like they got their butts kicked against the all blacks.
However you may think differently on the game after all I prefer watching the sport with a round ball not this egg chasing :D lol

DeletedUser2663

nah thats a good assesment on the SA and aussie game. i do prefer the round ball games like soccer ( the sport i play ) but as a kiwi i always watch a all blacks game. i want to see the next game between aussie and NZ as the aussies are know for their comebacks so that will be alot tougher and closer

StokieScott

Phrourach
You mean you like watching Rugby because you know good chance you are gonna win lol.
I think England are getting better but our next test is autumn internationals which cant be any worse then last year.
I may watch this all depends on what time its on over here and if I get called in to work on the day.

DeletedUser2663

well when we win it is alot better. The only thing i dislike about englands team is they go for to many drop goals. Like one game they won with only drop goals. they did have very good defense as we couldnt score enough tries but they just went for drop goals and they have a good kicker.

StokieScott

Phrourach
Just playing to your strengths that is really, and I have seen many teams win by just drop goals or penalties I think you got too many points for either and it discourages teams to go for the try when they have a chance of three easy points common sense to go for the points then try for the TRY incase you muck up. Only time teams normally go for TRY is late on in game when they need more then 3 points to level or win the game. As for winning us english fans are not used to that our football team make s**t look good our rugby side you can compare with Jekyl & Hyde, Tennis less said about that the better. There is only cricket where we go into a match thinking we have a good chance of winning :)

DeletedUser2663

true, good point. but still i've seen games where they go for the drop goal in the first half and that just makes for a boring game

StokieScott

Phrourach
Yeah, I think if they did drop the amount of points for a drop goal/penalty I think it may liven it up due to the fact people will go for more tries because others not really worth it unless you 7 points clear with 5 mins to go or something like that