Triad II - Info

• Thread starter DeletedUser2595
  • Start date

DeletedUser50502

Wait so are Triad actually fighting the Triad II people now?

DeletedUser2595

I said if they wanted to attack you its fine. I didn't give a specific order to kill you, you're too small for that...

DeletedUser50502

I don't understand why anyone would believe that Triad would make an academy. First of all they have like 70-80 spaces in their alliance left, and second. Who has an academy in a 200 alliance cap world?? Flame you really pulled it off xD. My question is how you got the tower banner. Don't you need 800k points to get that?

DeletedUser22977

I said if they wanted to attack you its fine. I didn't give a specific order to kill you, you're too small for that...

Just about everyone in triad would suffer from Morale penalty in trying to take him.

DeletedUser33530

DeletedUser50502

FlameInducer, I dare you to do it with another alliance and see if it works. Do all the same stuff, and this time when you get messages like that, do a PnP like Cheater said. I don't know which one you could do though, it would have to be one that doesn't know about what you did with Triad.

DeletedUser49197

FlameInducer, I dare you to do it with another alliance and see if it works. Do all the same stuff, and this time when you get messages like that, do a PnP like Cheater said. I don't know which one you could do though, it would have to be one that doesn't know about what you did with Triad.

Meh, I'd rather go to a noob alliance and offer them to be Triad's new sister alliance... :)

DeletedUser21774

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just don't wait for an invitation to the annual BBQ.

DeletedUser33530

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just don't wait for an invitation to the annual BBQ.

Back up a sec. You guys have an annual BBQ and I wasn't invited? :Angry:
Last time I make you guys a PnP.

DeletedUser

Off topic Cheater. You have now deleted from Zancle. Why don't you go and bother the players in the US externals where you were playing 2 worlds. btw try not to get a pebble to support your posts here will you?

DeletedUser33530

Banter is definitely allowed and on topic considering this thread is about a prank.

If pebble is bored enough to support what I post that's his decision not mine. Although I don't really understand what "supporting my posts" even is.

DeletedUser8396

Off topic Cheater. You have now deleted from Zancle. Why don't you go and bother the players in the US externals where you were playing 2 worlds. btw try not to get a pebble to support your posts here will you?

It's not his fault I'm inclined to support rational content as opposed to animosity.

DeletedUser50502

Dustballs can I come to the annual bbq?

Flame if you were to do that with a big alliance and they accepted that would be pretty good, but you would have to convince them to rename their alliance to Triad academy or something