Pnp Triad & The Ravens

DeletedUser

461da0f6de02b572bc818af150398bc10e6fe1b191f463164aefe09615a07492.jpg

Cheater of death 877 points 1 city inactive
Can I ask what you are doing in the zancle forums? Your ingame city has hardly grown beyond it's initial size in pop. It is inactive and you don't belong to any alliance. Your posts in this thread are off topic and personalised. It is very annoying. Please stop derailing the topic or start playing ingame again. What I mean is put up or shut up.

DeletedUser33530

Can I ask what you are doing in the zancle forums? Your ingame city has hardly grown beyond it's initial size in pop. It is inactive and you don't belong to any alliance. Your posts in this thread are off topic and personalised. It is very annoying. Please stop derailing the topic or start playing ingame again. What I mean is put up or shut up.
That city hasn't ghosted yet lol. Anyway you do realize that you are posting on my PnP which was made about this world right? Also it's not like im bragging about anything. Hell I'm not even off topic. I have been talking about this PnP almost the whole time.

petition it. nub
I don't have to it's already against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

You do not have a clue about this world, and not about many others either. So please stop spammimg.

you are posting on a PnP i made about this world. So clearly i do know about this world and if not for my on topic spam and that of some others this world forum would be dead.
With that in mind, please stop straying off topic from my original post. Thank you.

DeletedUser

you are posting on a PnP i made about this world. So clearly i do know about this world and if not for my on topic spam and that of some others this world forum would be dead.
With that in mind, please stop straying off topic from my original post. Thank you.

Ok. So lets look at this again. You have made a major pnp against The Ravens and in favour of your buddies in Triad. People who are having fun playing Zancle and spending gold in the process are going to reply and risk their cities being attacked because of it but you don't care about that. You start your city off and then do nothing in game whatsoever. You risk nothing at all. Hell you don't even play on Zancle. I have looked at your record on Grepointel and it seems you did pretty much the same on Sinope. You don't seem to care much about playing the game but you do want set yourself up as some little forum god

Well I am playing Zancle and if people want to do something about that they know where to find me! So Mr Cheater of Death you can put your "off topic" jibes where a mod keeps his pencil! :supermad:

DeletedUser36436

Ok. So lets look at this again. You have made a major pnp against The Ravens and in favour of your buddies in Triad. People who are having fun playing Zancle and spending gold in the process are going to reply and risk their cities being attacked because of it but you don't care about that. You start your city off and then do nothing in game whatsoever. You risk nothing at all. Hell you don't even play on Zancle. I have looked at your record on Grepointel and it seems you did pretty much the same on Sinope. You don't seem to care much about playing the game but you do want set yourself up as some little forum god

Well I am playing Zancle and if people want to do something about that they know where to find me! So Mr Cheater of Death you can put your "off topic" jibes where a mod keeps his pencil! :supermad:

What you just posted was a bunch of bull. A PnP is supposed to demoralise the enemy and show people playing on the world how noobish they are and to make fun of them. It makes the forum fun, the world fun and is like trash talking to the others. This keeps this forum alive- otherwise everyone would just hang out in the acropolis and no-one would post here.

I don't really understand what you meant by "putting cities at risk" as grepolis is a war game and your cities are always at risk. If your cities are at risk (on the front line) it makes the game more fun.

Now Cheater is one of the more respected members of this forum and loves to post this type of thing. He joins the world, has a little fun, finds materials for a PnP, writes one and then leaves.

This doesn't directly affect you in any way apart from that you are in the same world so I suggest you stop posting off topic garbage.

This thread isn't off topic, as it is about Zancle, so good day to you.

DeletedUser8396

You all could just take the PnP at face value and stop whining about who wrote it and his prevalence in the world. Or make your own PnP. Or something other than complain that a player hardly in the world made a PnP.

If it's inaccurate, point it out. If accurate, his lack of presence in the world means very, very little.

DeletedUser33530

Ok. So lets look at this again. You have made a major pnp against The Ravens and in favour of your buddies in Triad.
:D You seriously have no idea what you are talking about do you?
People who are having fun playing Zancle and spending gold in the process are going to reply and risk their cities being attacked because of it but you don't care about that.
You seriously have no idea what you are talking about do you?
You start your city off and then do nothing in game whatsoever. You risk nothing at all. Hell you don't even play on Zancle. I have looked at your record on Grepointel and it seems you did pretty much the same on Sinope. You don't seem to care much about playing the game but you do want set yourself up as some little forum god
you didn't look very hard did you?
eWtlfMc.png

what? lol

DeletedUser

You all could just take the PnP at face value and stop whining about who wrote it and his prevalence in the world. Or make your own PnP. Or something other than complain that a player hardly in the world made a PnP.

If it's inaccurate, point it out. If accurate, his lack of presence in the world means very, very little.

Is this guy your friend or something?

DeletedUser40768

People can talk about worlds they don't play on. Sometimes the players who don't play the worlds know more about what is going on then the players in it...

lol Buddies, surely you haven't looked at some of the other threads earlier in the world :D As for the rest of your complaint, that is the point of a PnP. To use it win a mental part of the war, although this was just for humor so I guess it wasn't very funny to you then.

You do not have a clue about this world, and not about many others either. So please stop spammimg.

Well you are on the rim too so I guess that means you have no clue either? Honestly it is not hard to know what is going on. All a person needs is some friends, grepostats, grepointel, the Oracle website Triad made, and read the posts of the players that do play. It isn't spam it is a PnP, you and the other guy are spamming it by telling him he doesn't play in the world, and the PnP has nothing to do with him.

DeletedUser

alot of text and quotes

And you guys wonder why the traffic in this forums are so low.. It's guite easy, most stuff here is pretty uninteresting to the people actually playing the game. It's a meeting place for forum "pros" that is chasing as many post and +reps possible. And happily dishes out -reps to all that doesnt agree.

Very rare to see someting actually interesting for the players.

But what do I know. I'll just log out and forget the forums as most others do.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser40768

And you guys wonder why the traffic in this forums are so low.. It's guite easy, most stuff here is pretty uninteresting to the people actually playing the game. It's a meeting place for forum "pros" that is chasing as many post and +reps possible. And happily dishes out -reps to all that doesnt agree.

Very rare to see someting actually interesting for the players.

But what do I know. I'll just log out and forget the forums as most others do.

Enjoy!

Hearing you complain for no reason is pretty uninteresting as it has no relevance to this thread at all. And I am sorry 9 sentences is long to you, must be the society we live in where people only read things like lol, rofl, yolo, etc.

Also the forum "pros" don't minus rep anyone, the trolls that lurk this forum are the ones that do that. Enjoy, one less complainer is always nice. Not like you gave constructive criticism anyway :)

Sorry for the 4 sentences, I mean it is less than your 7 but you will still say it is long (this would be #5).

DeletedUser2595

I can confirm that CoD is our official fan boy and has nothing but praise for Triad in private. :p

We regularly give him gold to trumpet our greatness all over the forums.

On topic briefly, RR effectively died weeks ago.

DeletedUser33530

I can confirm that CoD is our official fan boy and has nothing but praise for Triad in private. :p

We regularly give him gold to trumpet our greatness all over the forums.

On topic briefly, RR effectively died weeks ago.
how much gold we talking about here? ;)