3. Check Alliance orders of the Day
4. Launch
5. Go to work / school / meetings / sleep while monitoring progress
6. Go back to #1

DeletedUser25249

haha, if LB was still around 2 other things to the list

1 send 4k 1k incement spies everywhere

2 send 20 weak cs's see if 1 sticks

geez i miss him, that guy made me happy and never let you rest :)

DeletedUser2595

We're going to try and entice him back for next world :)

DeletedUser11165

Sticking CS in fara's cities only to pull them when he launched attacks hahaha fun times

DeletedUser25249

That's one way to get some BP, lol.

Thats cause his ls nukes are legendary

Anyway lads whats the go in oropus, I try and check the forums to keep upto date not much happening

DeletedUser2595

Phoenix tried to delay WW by booting players, seemt o have decided against that now as they re-invited.

Other than that we take more cities off them than they take off us and AP is getting very frustrated. :p

DeletedUser33530

I still say we should just let the lonely pooper win wonders. At least that way this world will be remembered. Currently we are gonna be forgotten.

DeletedUser21774

You know its pretty bad when your world no longer has its own wiki group. Oropus is just filed under "Worlds Rizinia to Nicaea".

DeletedUser21774

Triad will not be forgotten. We remembered who we were enough to reconstitute after Athens. I was just wondering if we take the prize in Oropus for all 7 wonders, can we join Phoenix and get it all twice?

If so, THAT would have to be a milestone, would it not?

DeletedUser33530

Yes it would be, Lol, but sadly I don't think it works that way :p.
I say that both sides need to come together and make sure the lonely pooper gets 7 wonders though. That just needs to happen.

Oh and don't worry you guys won't be forgotten. No offense though, but you guys are gonna be remembered for Athens not this world. Oropos was pretty boring to be totally honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

so they're gonna win??? :O
wow what happened to phoenix?

DeletedUser33530

Our wonders got broken. Where have you been?
That's all triad guys ever talk about.

DeletedUser11165

Athens will never be forgotten but we will march onto another world; but as for Oropos we at least showed that merging everyone together is not the only way to win a war in Grepolis

DeletedUser33530

Well ya lol. Of course it's not the only way win. It's barely anyway to win, you guys didn't need to prove what everyone already knew. Although I agree with the actions Phoenix took under the circumstances (most of them) I would never recommend what we did to anyone as a strategy.

Really though, no one is gonna remember this world. Just bask in the glory of Athens for as long as you play.

DeletedUser30490

i dont play here so :p

you know what i dont get COD you guys 6K+ damn cities
how hard could it be to attack with around 3K of those to 1 city and break a wonder?

DeletedUser21774

I think Druvi, he's implying that Oropos would not be a memorable world because no one put up a challenge of any kind to team Triad, right?

In the local high school, we tell the kids, they have winning seasons, and building seasons - guess this was COD's building season. May it be one of many.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Well Druvi, we not nearly as organized as Triad considering the amount of people we have to organize and we have very few cities within range of their wonders. Also triad is amazing at offensive snipes and that is all their WW islands are so we would need to land a hell of a lot of support in seconds from very far away giving triad a lot of time to prepare. We could fake them out but again we have a lot of guys to organize.

This was like my nothing season for these last maybe six months. I wouldn't even call what I'm doing simming since I'm close to not playing at all. Once someone gets seven wonders I'll be saying my goodbyes and that will be the end of grepolis experience.