Triad

Coxwana

Phrourach
Hey Smilodon where you landed. Triad for me ov screwed me last world

OV screwed noone. A player in Turtle Time. A founder. Current Triad player, colluded with OSG to take our Lighthouse. We killed the siege. Then another CS come, He vanished again (convenient) and tried to kill our hold on 7 WW"s again. It failed for the second time. He then disbanded the alliance and ghosted.

That's the kind of human you have in your precious Triad. Ov didn't screw anyone. They tried to enable the crown share to those that helped.

Time for being bitter is over and the finger pointing is ill directed but you can say what you want because that is your prerogative no matter how wrong you are.

That being said, have a nice day.

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
OV screwed noone. A player in Turtle Time. A founder. Current Triad player, colluded with OSG to take our Lighthouse. We killed the siege. Then another CS come, He vanished again (convenient) and tried to kill our hold on 7 WW"s again. It failed for the second time. He then disbanded the alliance and ghosted.

That's the kind of human you have in your precious Triad. Ov didn't screw anyone. They tried to enable the crown share to those that helped.

Time for being bitter is over and the finger pointing is ill directed but you can say what you want because that is your prerogative no matter how wrong you are.

That being said, have a nice day.
another boring story tale from the illusive...
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

DeletedUser50451

I've played with this current band of Triad maniacs on a few servers.
Coxwana, which Triad are you talking about and what server?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54715

Wait what ? There is one Triad player who did something bad on one world ?

That's a shock... I thought that every player of every decent alliance was white as snow

DeletedUser54192

I hate to say it, but the OSG collusion part is nonsense. I was party to the preparations for the first attempt on your Lighthouse. We had to choose the Lighthouse because we didn't know how long we had to try and prevent Quad from crowning, and it was the closest wonder. You only had 2 players on that island: horsevong and addy10. It was felt that we had a slightly better chance of landing a siege on horsevong than we did on Addy, so we picked horsevong.

Horsevong did dissolve your alliance and then ghost, but we had no hand in that, nor did he help us to try and break your wonders. In fact, there would have been no benefit to him if we broke your Lighthouse on that first siege: if we broke it before you could crown, then he would have lost his best chance of getting a crown from that world.

I don't want to start a whole new debate on this, but remember that it wasn't us that recruited enemy WW-holders to break completed wonder islands rather than bust them the old-fashioned way. ;)

So yes, Horsevong is highly untrustworthy, and no-one from that world is likely to put him in a position of power any time soon, but don't start making up nonsense about OSG being involved in his treachery.

DeletedUser41523

I think what Cox is getting at is that Horse is in Triad? Not sure, not really here, just got tagged.

Either way I agree that Horse was just a sore loser and that OSG didn't plan it. Otherwise they're the biggest masochists in Grepolis by letting us complete 4 and 7 and then disbanding us after it was said and done.

DeletedUser50451

Oh. This is so much more clear now.
Thought the innocent little Triads were being blamed, again, for something they ain't even aware about.

DeletedUser21356