Triad

DeletedUser21774

So far, I don't see anything incriminating about the Triad of athens, oropos or zancle. Lots of finger pointing. Reminds me of playing freeze tag as a kid and making up new rules as we go.

Coxwana

Phrourach
So anyone who attacks and cancel is a joke to you and that gives you the right to call them an idiot and belittle them like as if you are some big shot?

This is a forum where we talk and comment on things as we see it. I see it like i stated above. Hit and cancel to ping people continuously. Example. Roni's little attack and cancel day on me where 20+ hits then cancel then hits then cancels just to make my alarm ping is pathetic. Someone that would do that to someone, shows total disregard for that human and their health.

Imagine there was a pregnant woman, 6-8 weeks away from giving birth to their little miracle and Roni decides to ping and cancel continuously while this poor woman is trying to rest. Is that not pathetic and wrong.

This is a GAME. You lot need to wake up and realize this. This GAME and the actions of THOSE WILLING to act in such manners, can and will effect all walks of life. Some may be pregnant women, or elderly with pace makers, or kids in their precious slumber and yet some like to harass them like Roni does. I know it's a war game and there will be battle, but if you don't have the stones to follow through with the hit or do it when they are online....... jog on and wake up to yourself. Spam tactics are crap. It's just a damn game. Grow the hell up.

As for the big shot comment...... I've been around a long time. Played against far better than Roni and his friends and won. But i live by the moto this is a game and who cares. You guys can sit and feed your ego all you want with your tactics but fact is it's a game and none of it ACTUALLY matters in RL.

So in saying that............. let's hear your next witty come back because i would love to destroy that too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coxwana

Phrourach
So far, I don't see anything incriminating about the Triad of athens, oropos or zancle. Lots of finger pointing. Reminds me of playing freeze tag as a kid and making up new rules as we go.

You wouldn't. You are a Triad. Seriously?

Coxwana

Phrourach
get me proof

Proof? Attack and cancel and you want proof? haha You think i was born yesterday? Next time i will screen shot that crap, but you'll just chicken out and cancel it straight away. You know what you did in Olous. You will forever be tainted kid. That stuff doesn't get forgiven.

Play your game the way you please. It just shows the type of character you are.

DeletedUser20914

lol
if the game is more important than a pregnant woman u have thats your problem mate.

its just a game as u said, and u can simply turn off alarm

but u seem addicted for me since u cant get ur self to do it :p

Coxwana

Phrourach
Ok. That made no sense and you clearly don't read the comments i made properly. Who said game more important than a pregnant woman?

You either can't interpret a comment or you are trying to put words in my mouth to make me look bad. Either way you are failing.

I said it's just a game. How does that say a game is more important than a pregnant woman. Please tell me. I'm waiting.

Coxwana

Phrourach
I'm not addicted to you. Who the hell do you think you are? I don't like you because of the way you play this game cowboy. Addicted, no. Concerned that what happened last server might happen again... yes. You really should look at how you approach things because you tend to take the douche road. How about you let your fighting do the talking and give everyone else here some peace and quiet?

DeletedUser20914

the example u gave, puts the blame on the spammer not on the person who enabled the alarm on his phone in first place.

stop being but hurt dude. lol

hate the game, not the player

DeletedUser20914

i know, but thats the impression u giving everyone reading this :p

Coxwana

Phrourach
fdc67b74bf54b5e091b743bbe37491d2.png

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
Hit and cancel to ping people continuously. Example. Roni's little attack and cancel day on me where 20+ hits then cancel then hits then cancels just to make my alarm ping is pathetic. Someone that would do that to someone, shows total disregard for that human and their health.

Imagine there was a pregnant woman, 6-8 weeks away from giving birth to their little miracle and Roni decides to ping and cancel continuously while this poor woman is trying to rest. Is that not pathetic and wrong.

This is a GAME. You lot need to wake up and realize this. This GAME and the actions of THOSE WILLING to act in such manners, can and will effect all walks of life. Some may be pregnant women, or elderly with pace makers, or kids in their precious slumber and yet some like to harass them like Roni does. I know it's a war game and there will be battle, but if you don't have the stones to follow through with the hit or do it when they are online....... jog on and wake up to yourself. Spam tactics are crap. It's just a damn game. Grow the hell up.

As for the big shot comment...... I've been around a long time. Played against far better than Roni and his friends and won. But i live by the moto this is a game and who cares. You guys can sit and feed your ego all you want with your tactics but fact is it's a game and none of it ACTUALLY matters in RL.

So in saying that............. let's hear your next witty come back because i would love to destroy that too.

Like most of your team mates in OV, you should post this on your forum or send as mm to your members then.

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
Why? It's all here say from you. As Roni would say............ Proof?
I'm not talking about him, I'm talking about your members doing the same, you are quick turning on Roni, but not a word about hippo or any of your players doing the same every day.