Triad

Coxwana

Phrourach
Hippo is retaliating to the treatment he is getting or are you not aware of the things your guys are doing?
I've seen the screen shots. Your spam on Hippo stems from more than this server. It's ongoing from another server where you encountered him and you guys feel the need to continue your antics. If he can't defend himself, then why are we even here let alone talking about it?

Fact is you guys are bullying a couple of us and because we fire back, you play the whole "oh poor me" tag. If you can't handle retaliation, don't do the act in the first place.

DeletedUser20914

you maybe not

but your team mates that fire back as u mentioned might be interested, lol

Coxwana

Phrourach
Who knows? But i'd highly doubt it. I mean... why would we be so stupid to spam when it's just validating your crap. OV is not that stupid.

DeletedUser20914

ah sorry

ov is only into hugging 11+ alliances in order to get corwn :p

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
Hippo is retaliating to the treatment he is getting or are you not aware of the things your guys are doing?
I've seen the screen shots. Your spam on Hippo stems from more than this server. It's ongoing from another server where you encountered him and you guys feel the need to continue your antics. If he can't defend himself, then why are we even here let alone talking about it?

Fact is you guys are bullying a couple of us and because we fire back, you play the whole "oh poor me" tag. If you can't handle retaliation, don't do the act in the first place.
I think you are illusive, hippo is just a bad loser, and you don't have the facts right! If this game is so difficult for you, then you should activate vacation mode or you can end the misery at any time...just stop logging in.

DeletedUser27063

Coxwana, Leave it brother. Readers are sensible enough to know what a butt these two really are. Not worth spending energy and time on explaining things to people with deaf ears and absent mind. Empty Vessels make the most noise. I don't see any of the big guns of server talking over here. It's the rusted play toy guns who try to vindicate themselves. Whatever you throw at these two in order to explain, they will twist words and send it back to you and say "You said this". Whatsoever, and to my two friends (Roni and Other), carry on with your kiddish drill. All the best!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20914

smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
lol

Coxwana

Phrourach
I think you are illusive, hippo is just a bad loser, and you don't have the facts right! If this game is so difficult for you, then you should activate vacation mode or you can end the misery at any time...just stop logging in.

Game difficult for me? VM? Quit? You clearly don't know me and that's good. It just shows what Addy said, ill informed and arrogant seems to be the style you 2 want to pursue. Good luck with it. Keep the delusion alive. It gives you an over inflated sense of self worth and makes you feel important.... good on you kid. Keep chipping away at that self doubt and you might believe your own hype one day.

DeletedUser20914

huggers just lost a city to us gromp, looks like they are all talk, no game

EZ bro