Answered Trial Of The Slingers: Olous Community Award Threshold

DeletedUser54495

Hi,

So I have been playing on a couple worlds, and I noticed that on en96 Olous the threshold to get the Commuunity Awards is warped and really high. There is no way the community will reach the last threshold, even the second last, nor the third, and looking at the rate of increasing we may not even reach the second award. This is not the communities' fault - look at the thresholds and you will see Olous' caps needed to get the awards are way higher than any other world. To show this:

en94Mesembria thresholds:
250,000 | 563,000 | 1,188,000 | 1,243,000 | 1,340,000
en98Rhodes (a new world) thresholds:
1,138,000 | 2,559,000 | 5,402,000 | 5,654,000 | 6,095,000

Now rhodes is ALOT higher than Mesembria. This makes sense as it's 'active' player base is 10x larger than Mesembria. The thresholds for Olous, you ask?

2,002,000 | 4,504,000 | 9,508,000 | 9,952,000 | 10,728,000

As you can see this is way higher than any other world. Does any mod or representative have an answer for why this is the case? Because I'd rather it get changed to an achievable threshold so we can enjoy the rewards

Thanks, K:)

DeletedUser54192

I agree. It's a bit of an issue, really. Another thing to take into account is gold-use. You probably tend to see more gold-use on the higher-speed servers, as that is where a lot of the committed ('hardcore' if you want to call it that) players go, and they are more likely to spend gold, I believe. So for Olous, you've got a slow server with morale active (another factor that tends to put off a fair number of veterans if the threads here are anything to judge by), which is therefore likely to have a lot less gold spent on it, both day-to-day and in the event, a smaller (and decreasing player base), and then you decide to make a higher target score for each reward? It just doesn't make sense, unless Inno thinks that by hiking the point targets up, they will encourage people to spend more gold on the server. I would definitely like to know the reasoning behind it, as I just can't get my head around it.