Trial of the slingers

DeletedUser42685

So I bought a light ship and brieme reinforcement with my shards, should have been 10 ships each. Instead I got 2 each and that was it. World EN90 , what gives?

DeletedUser37468

Also depends on how much free population you had in your city too.....if your farm is not large enough or you do not have enough population due to queues or troops/ships that you already have, you will not get the units stated

DeletedUser42685

Don't know how long it was active, received 2 of the 10 units so I guess 1 hr. Might have been a population issue but system should have warned about that If that was the case like when excepting quest rewards when your warehouse is full

DeletedUser31385

It would have taken 180 people to get all the units. I'm guessing you had around 36-41 people available?

DeletedUser42685

That's probably accurate, I have available population now can I get my 120 shards back?

DeletedUser44856

It's on you to check your available population before using them

DeletedUser42685

Thanks would have been helpful to know earlier.. didn't units use to just give negative population if they went over available farm space?

DeletedUser35069

The only troop/ship builds that go into negative farm space are the start up quests when you join a server, everything after that you need the FP to be able to build.

DeletedUser52878

I had the same problem and used to have negative pop all the time in kappa and not in start up.

starting a new thread with other trial of the slingers issue

DeletedUser52361

I have a question about the Egg Collection. I managed to complete 2 sets that granted me 8 x Favor of the Gods IX each for a total of 16 x 450 Favor with the God of Your Currently Selected City. It's stored in my Extended Inventory. How long do I have to use it? One thing I noticed about Grepolis is some things are vague in their description and you can't ever be confident or take something for granted because you can lose something when the time runs out and this game can be pretty unforgiving. It's on you to know the rules but some aspects of this game are either confusing, vague, or not even mentioned at all. It forces you to do hours of searching for your topic then hours of reading just to find out your particular question wasn't really answered. I'm new to Grepolis Forums but IMO this Forum is as difficult to understand, not very user friendly, time consuming to get to make actual use of, and frustrating to use as the game itself is. I'm not an ignorant or unintelligent person either. I took the ASFAB (I think that's how it's called) test before I was to enlist in the Navy and scored in the top 2 percent. So if I'm having a hard time understanding Grepolis and this Forum, I feel sorry for the 98% of it's users that aren't as, *ahem* *cough* clever, resourceful, intelligent and intellectual as me. No offense to anyone. I think this is a valid point and a fair assessment. If certain names or words that are in the description or wording of an item or quest reward are highlighted by scrolling over the word and hovering the cursor on a key word or item brings up a detailed description or the proper way to use an item maybe even give an example, it would make Grepolis much more user friendly to new players. I remember when I 1st started playing how overwhelming Grepolis was with all the many options and very vague explanations. I was lucky my 1st experience was in an Academy Alliance with friendly, patient, and informative players who are the reason I'm still playing this game. In the 5 worlds I played in since Rhammus, I have yet to experience that kind of comradery. No one has the patience for new players anymore and would rather post those players for internal takeovers instead of encouraging new players who have become inactive. I think for every new player who took a few days off to come back to find they were conquered by their fellow Alliance Members, Grepolis may lose a new player forever. Everyone had to start sometime. Not sure if this post belongs on this thread but I touched on a variety of topics so I'm not sure exactly how I should post these questions and opinions. Vince Greco aka Uthergreco

DeletedUser31385

You can use it whenever. Your extended inventory should disappear when you use the last reward in it.

DeletedUser52361

Thank You FigTree2. I can rest easier now. Even though Zancle is pretty much a dead world with scores of players leaving everyday, I would like to see how far I can get in climbing the rankings and plan on sticking it out at least until I use up all my rewards in my inventory and my gold runs out. I have so many other questions to ask, it would be cool if this Forum had a chat room with anyone logged in to use. I even have lots of suggestions that could improve Grepolis and also make it more challenging to veteran players and more encouraging to newer players. I guess I'll have to wait until I receive posting permissions... Scratch that I just noticed I now have permission. I can't wait to utilize my new privileges. Thanks :rolleyes: