Tribute to LotR/LoH

• Thread starter DeletedUser39931
  • Start date

DeletedUser39931

I truly am going to miss Lords of Honor formally known as Lords of the Rim , who am i going to make fun of now and who will provide me with comical attack reports.

Oh well lets not dwell on it.

Just for you Lords of Honor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

DeletedUser19042

What happened to them?

(I don't play this world but heard of them)

DeletedUser39931

looks like a mix of other alliances beating them into submission and an exodus of the players into other alliances and breakaway alliances

DeletedUser27610

Well, they had decent leadership, but horrible coordination and a lack of organization. They had the power and the numbers to really be a threat, but bad decisions and poor judgement really overwhelmed them in the end.

Missed you guys! Wish I could be playing here again LOL

DeletedUser

Well, they had decent leadership, but horrible coordination and a lack of organization. They had the power and the numbers to really be a threat, but bad decisions and poor judgement really overwhelmed them in the end.

Missed you guys! Wish I could be playing here again LOL

I think it was a case if conflicting agendas. The team was better than it appeared, but no one can fight 5-6 enemies at once without the organizing infrastructure being well established. As a relatively new team, without an organizing model, too much was asked too quickly. This is possible with a pre-made team, but not a mix of experienced people and newbies with varying styles without some time to gel. No time was given before pursuit of some challenging manuevers and leadership just wasn't patient enough to develop the team or diplomacy needed. Also, I think there were some hidden agendas as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Well that's disappointing. You guys worked so hard on that alliance too. The leadership who lead them should be proud. You did do I really good job.

DeletedUser

Well LoTR did return and merged with our friends in Hellfyre.

Breaking dawn broke down and dirty south just went south...

As for Aizhan... Who knows...