Trident = Total Incompetence

• Thread starter DeletedUser31143
  • Start date

DeletedUser31143

I don't ever do this, but these guys are the most incompetent alliance(s) I've ever seen this far in the game in the top 20.

For all of you alliances surrounding Trident/Trident II, they are very short on troops and easy pickings right now.

I've been a one player alliance (Angry Assassin) ever since 15 Trident players tried to take my cities almost 3 weeks ago. 15:1. Result: 3 or 4 Trident CSs in the bottom of my harbors.

Well, ~24 hours ago, they decided to pull out all the stops and launched a ton of attacks at me. I stopped counting at 250. Not sure the number of Tridents involved, but my guess would be at least 40. 40:1.
Result: Not a single city sieged.

I've had about as much fun in this world as I could have so I'll be departing very soon. I just find this kind of pile-on in poor sport. Happy hunting for all of you looking for Trident cities; they're low on troops at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks riot. I noticed that - easily landed a CS in just last night, siege ends in a couple hours. Trident noobs...

DeletedUser31143

Thanks riot. I noticed that - easily landed a CS in just last night, siege ends in a couple hours. Trident noobs...

No worries. I finally counted up the number of Trident/Trident II participants in the OP against me. 44. They couldn't even take a single city when they had 44 of their players attack a single player.

There's punching below one's weight. There's punching well below one's weight. I don't know how to describe this; it is so far beyond a David vs Goliath mismatch.

Even funnier: Since they first started to pile on me several weeks ago, I've taken three cities from Trident/Trident II. I didn't start this fight; I was just simming away on the outer rim when Trident decided that they wanted my cities. They'll probably eventually get them, as I'm getting bored here. But it will be one heckuva Pyrrhic Victory.

DeletedUser

hahaha damnn good to see you buddy here as well..

KoFi Aka Ev1lK1ng

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, lets target inactives that are being farmed and conquered by their own alliance and call the player/alliance noobs.

How many CS have you sent and lost since then Wiki?

DeletedUser13405

Haven't seen that signature in a loooooong time! lol...welcome back my friend!

DeletedUser

ok , I am a foreigner, but I am impressed with the level of English in the world, :cool:

DeletedUser48538

Master Of These Waters: The Judge

I miss ya Riot! Salutes!!
Wiki, Nice to see ya attacked Trident as well!

As for Beta & Unit, I laugh, because no one cares about your connections from Old Worlds. I WILL destroy Tirdent and soon enough, and Hunt Down the Beta Rejects too.. or was it Beta Project? ... lol! Don't ever underestimate me and my mates.....

Let's remember, I am The Original Co-Founder of Trident II, The Original Recruiter Of Trident I & II, and was the actual, best Leader & the most relevant Vanguard Member Tirdent ever had. Just give me an excuse to move back to 075.

Vatorrious
A Champion of The Gladiators of Gorgo
Bane of 075
The Gavel Of Fanning Flames