trojan horse?

DeletedUser

forgive me if this makes me look like a noob....
but i just was given the option to build a trojan horse.
is this the pi system of conquering?
ive only played on zeta which uses a revolt system, and have never seen a trojan horse before

StokieScott

Phrourach
Wonder how many people are gonna moan that their warehouse hasnt been upgraded enough too build one before they realise that the warehouse can never hold that much wood :D
Evil Evil Devs I bet Betsy put them up too this (just dont tell her I said that)

Hope this makes more sence then it does too me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

li nali (Use google transtate Estonia to English)
Forum modes don´t want to show that news to others, because it is alla a huge to your all :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been trying to build one for ages now. It won't build! :p

DeletedUser

Wonder how many people are gonna moan that their warehouse hasnt been upgraded enough too build one before they realise that the warehouse can never hold that much wood :D
Evil Evil Devs I bet Betsy put them up too this (just dont tell her I said that)

Hope this makes more sence then it does too me

if you research conscription you might be able build one?

DeletedUser

I already thought of that. It does not work. it stays at 22510 or whatever it is

DeletedUser

Are these going to stay? That would be awesome if they did.

DeletedUser

Nerf the dev's! Won't let us say the month between march and may!

DeletedUser5

I already thought of that. It does not work. it stays at 22510 or whatever it is

In the upcoming update, they're planning to increase the size of the warehouse slightly to compensate. I think they released the new unit a little early.

DeletedUser

In the upcoming update, they're planning to increase the size of the warehouse slightly to compensate. I think they released the new unit a little early.

but why they keep delete our post what says all about that 1.04.2011 month j0ke ? :D

StokieScott

Phrourach
So will we see a thread pop up in the spam errr i mean off topic section with ideas of what they could do for next years day of the foo ls which is certainly not a month that begins with A and is not August *wink* ;) *wink* ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haha good work to the forum mods keeping this on topic and deleting.... off topic posts ;-)

DeletedUser

Poisson d'avril

Mon entrepôt ne peut contenir 22500 bois