Trojan Insider Issue 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol yeah thats right... im mad..... i only wanted to join you to try and get some information... but you were smart about it so well done ;)

I've been playing this game a very long time. I've led alliances, played the role of diplomat and have assumed various roles within other alliances as well. After a time, you begin to read people as if they are open books on display. You know their actions and generally what they are going to do before they act on their thoughts and so yes, it's very easy for me to pinpoint exactly who is sincere when it comes to joining an alliance and who is seeking membership simply to gain information, so needless to say I will inform my leader as to what I see.

It's understandable that you're angry, Dave, but please remember it's a game and nothing more. In the whole scheme of things, no one outside of Grepolis cares who wins or loses and in a few years most things will be forgotten. Sad, I know, especially as all of us work so hard and put so much time into the game.

Good luck to all of you with your empires in Troy. I'm finding this a highly interesting world to play.

Oh, and Ichi...wonderful job on the paper. I had forgotten to tell you in my last post how much I enjoy reading your articles.

DeletedUser11965

I've been playing this game a very long time. I've led alliances, played the role of diplomat and have assumed various roles within other alliances as well. After a time, you begin to read people as if they are open books on display. You know their actions and generally what they are going to do before they act on their thoughts and so yes, it's very easy for me to pinpoint exactly who is sincere when it comes to joining an alliance and who is seeking membership simply to gain information, so needless to say I will inform my leader as to what I see.

It's understandable that you're angry, Dave, but please remember it's a game and nothing more. In the whole scheme of things, no one outside of Grepolis cares who wins or loses and in a few years most things will be forgotten. Sad, I know, especially as all of us work so hard and put so much time into the game.

Good luck to all of you with your empires in Troy. I'm finding this a highly interesting world to play.

Oh, and Ichi...wonderful job on the paper. I had forgotten to tell you in my last post how much I enjoy reading your articles.

It's only interesting because of the high level of drama.

DeletedUser

Dude I am sooooooo jealous I wish I could be just as smart as your wonderful leader VD here who is quadruple posting and weak enough to plant spies, unsuccessfully of course. Also I could get him a temporary ban just for those suggestive city names if I liked, but I'm too nice for that. have fun dying off as I'm getting conquer very soon and I do it right the first time rather than giving people a chance to retaliate

Cheers
~Rak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude I am sooooooo jealous I wish I could be just as smart as your wonderful leader VD here who is quadruple posting and weak enough to plant spies, unsuccessfully of course. Also I could get him a temporary ban just for those suggestive city names if I liked, but I'm too nice for that. have fun dying off as I'm getting conquer very soon and I do it right the first time rather than giving people a chance to retaliate

Cheers
~Rak

Temporary ban ....joker . i bet your a traffic warden or a copper ....would explain it all :)And i have not breached any rules with my names . :) ....whats wrong with posting back to people now ? i dont get you at all , you dont like my name or City names ...boo hoo .. I dont really like you mate but do i bang on about it lmao . Pull up your socks stop talking and get conquest ready and lets see what you got ...Mouthy......im bored of your insults and observations which always imply that i started this ....:) its called i wont be bullied by you lot .........And yes since your all so experienced etc you would think you would get it right the first time .......Funny how my city wall shows 5 of your cs's lmao :)
VD

DeletedUser

Maybe its because we can afford to lose a cs once in a while. And you can answer everyones posts all in 1 long post rather than spamming it up. As for being a traffic warden or a copper, I will tell you that I am not. I am most likely half your age with twice the maturity, its nice you have fun but I just don't see you going anywhere. As for attacks, you started on us first and we taught you a lesson by taking the source of your attacks. I also take it your a noob because who would take two cities on one island if they weren't gonna hand it over to another alliance mate sooner or later anyway?

DeletedUser

VD be scared he is nearing conquest,

love all this chest beating, it keeps the forum alive,
I think this could get Ichimaru Gin1 another news article

DeletedUser

VD be scared he is nearing conquest,

love all this chest beating, it keeps the forum alive,
I think this could get Ichimaru Gin1 another news article

He isn't gonna get an interview or an article on me, I like to keep everyone but my members misinformed about Seraphim so we are underestimated and so we just look dumb before the real attacks start coming up. If I do get interviewed I will fill it with lies so that everyone thinks we are in trouble :)

DeletedUser

lol, its suprising kanga hasnt closed this thread, when me and legend fight its close very quickly :), thanks lady arachne. I will try and get better at it

DeletedUser

Oh and ichi, your newspaper is good but I suggest that you interview better people (although cnoteg and -goku- are very awesome) and yes it is surprising, but usually when you and legend fight you guys don't think out what you say or say very intellligent things such as I. I still expect this to get closed but its funny knowing the Bedlam will be panicking in a day or two when I'm after their cities :)

DeletedUser

I will be interviewing you asking details on this war, soon.

DeletedUser

Its more of a skirmish until more of my members decide to show them what the rim looks like and until I get conquest (which is when its gonna get very hard for them to defend any 1 city) as for any interview you may go ahead and try but I most likely won't disclose any valuable info but I'd love to talk with you over a thing or two :) and if you think I meant me when I said "better people" I generally didn't mean just me, there are a lot of good people in this world and you just brought a bad one into the spotlight when you did this article,

Thanks
~Rak

DeletedUser

He isn't gonna get an interview or an article on me, I like to keep everyone but my members misinformed about Seraphim so we are underestimated and so we just look dumb before the real attacks start coming up. If I do get interviewed I will fill it with lies so that everyone thinks we are in trouble :)

So its bottle blonde, not real? lol

Oh and i like to SPAM

DeletedUser

So its bottle blonde, not real? lol

Oh and i like to SPAM

Maybe its a bottle blonde or maybe we just suck, thats for us to know and for you to find out when its too late. And as for the spam yes i've taken note you love to do it, good thing you don't view the forums regularly while quadruple posting or you'd be hated by all. I mean after all most people strongly dislike Ichi here and Legend** because they have a reputation for uber spamming, and Legend has a rep for begging to get into my alliance when its never gonna happen lol

DeletedUser

It's only interesting because of the high level of drama.

lol You do have a point, ArShark. The majority of the time, reading these forums is better than watching anything on the TV.

And to TheBoogeyMan, you're right. I think it takes a mixture of all three things. Strength of force, accuracy and tactical planning. After all, strength can only go so far and sometimes, you have to plan things down to the very second in order to succeed.

DeletedUser

Godslayer did not lie, he never said he wasnt multi-accounting. Lmao is that why your mad? Because I interview bedlam, I randomly pick, and I knew nothing about your war. If you dont wanna be interview just say it. Dont tell me yes and act enthusiastic. Be real

DeletedUser

I said I would but I may not answer some questions. And I believe someone (I forget who it was) from DM had a screenshot of -godslayer- messaging him saying he wasn't multi-accounting, let me go find it

DeletedUser

Are you a fanboy of -godslayer-'s? I dont respect anyone that believes he was smart, cool, or nice

DeletedUser

Now who says I'm being an "A-hole"? I dont disclose info on wars because people can use that against you. Oh and I'm not mad I'm used to people insulting me for telling the truth its gonna be fun watching you fall :) Also you interviewed something that is gonna be around for long called "Bedlam" before talking to us... So you've obviously got an issue with this alliance. Funny that you mentioned -godslayer- because incase you didn't read the forum where we fought I (as in me) turned out right and -godslayer- lied. For even better reference take note that god is banned in game as in b-a-n-n-e-d. I'm not sure how intelligent you are so I spelled it for you.

Now whos Part of the Trotters Independent Traders lmao :)
VD

Status
Not open for further replies.