Trojan Insider Issue 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont care for it :)

Interesting, Ichi. Reporters/journalists... They like to get to the facts, learn the truth of matters, and yet when you are offered proof of something, you refuse it?

I'm just curious to this as I like reading your articles and I find them very interesting. But if you are not interested in the truth of things, especially in the matters of cheating, then the newspaper, itself, is flawed and lacking in authenticity. It also brings up the question in my mind, that if you are unwilling to review the evidence which supports the claims -godslayer- was cheating, then just how reliable is the rest of your information? For instance, if you are willing to overlook proof on a subject, how willing would you be to alter things in articles in order to help or hurt another alliance?

A newspaper should be neutral in such things, reporting facts rather than speculation.

DeletedUser

I'm neutral maybe I should be running the newspapers. I don't really dislike anyone until proven guilty or proven stupid and iimmature

DeletedUser

Interesting, Ichi. Reporters/journalists... They like to get to the facts, learn the truth of matters, and yet when you are offered proof of something, you refuse it?

I'm just curious to this as I like reading your articles and I find them very interesting. But if you are not interested in the truth of things, especially in the matters of cheating, then the newspaper, itself, is flawed and lacking in authenticity. It also brings up the question in my mind, that if you are unwilling to review the evidence which supports the claims -godslayer- was cheating, then just how reliable is the rest of your information? For instance, if you are willing to overlook proof on a subject, how willing would you be to alter things in articles in order to help or hurt another alliance?

A newspaper should be neutral in such things, reporting facts rather than speculation.

No the point is he was cheating, and I know that. I said he never denied it, because as we all saw in the forums, what he said. I am not reporting on the topic and I dont care about it. He obviously is very immature as he is upset that I havent interviewed him. I do not feel the need to have a useless argument as he is doing at the moment

Also rak, please go ahead and make a newspaper. I like to read em so. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not as immature as you and legend** were getting spamming the holy crud out of these forums, and just cuz I'm not nice and I don't kiss butt doesn't mean I'm jealous in any way whatsoever. I just find it odd that out of all alliances the little guys like skullduggery and bedlam were interviewed before me. If you really want an interview with me I'll be kind about it and answer your questions, but if you ask for something which requires me to be biased I will just ignore it and move on. Also I'd rather not make a new newspaper as too many threads get rather annoying as we can see in the normal section.

DeletedUser

No the point is he was cheating, and I know that. I said he never denied it, because as we all saw in the forums, what he said. I am not reporting on the topic and I dont care about it. He obviously is very immature as he is upset that I havent interviewed him. I do not feel the need to have a useless argument as he is doing at the moment

Also rak, please go ahead and make a newspaper. I like to read em so. :)

Ichi, I really don't think he's upset by the fact you haven't interviewed him, though you seem to think that's the point. I think it's more a matter of pride in his alliance. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's a matter of personal vision in how one sees themselves. To Rakatos and many members of Seraphim, Bedlam is beneath us and so less important.

Now, I'm not saying Bedlam is beneath us or that they are a terrible alliance. I think all alliances (with the exception of some) have merit. Though I do have a lot of pride in my alliance and I think we'll go pretty far. I may be wrong in that. Nothing is ever for certain and the important thing is to do the best you can.

So much of the arguing going back and forth is pointless and a waste of not only time, but energy which could be better focused elsewhere.

DeletedUser

I'm neutral maybe I should be running the newspapers. I don't really dislike anyone until proven guilty or proven stupid and iimmature

You should really take some of your on advice about looking stupid and immature ........i know what i am ( i don't Pretend ) ;)
VD

DeletedUser

Nothing was timed ....you can talk all the banter you want ....but dont lie . the closest thing you had to the cs ......WAs 3 minutes after it landed.
I know i have reports lmao.
VD

I have to admit fault here...those LS landing 3 minutes after the CS did, that was all me. I was playing on my laptop in my living room and well...I was eating and playing my Xbox at the same time...at any rate, as it so happens, my boob accidently brushed the fingerpad on my laptop and launched the LS attack I had in que...I didn't notice what I had done until after the 10 minute recall timer elapsed. The fact that the person who took your city had the foresight to dismiss the naval support that was there for him so I wouldn't lose any of my ships or cause any of our people to lose any of theirs, shows clear-headed thinking within our alliance.

Now you can call me a noob for having that happen but still even a noob can recognize a tool when she sees one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Verbal your twice my age and have kids and your naming your cities after poopy fingers and other nasty places, Who is the immature one here? at least I can set a good example for my alliance! Just watch as your other members enter revolt and they stop wanting to help you or being able to. As for bad planning are you just mad that Destruxia slapped you right before we hit hehe? Anyways have fun barely lasting a month if even that in this world

DeletedUser

Verbal your twice my age and have kids and your naming your cities after poopy fingers and other nasty places, Who is the immature one here? at least I can set a good example for my alliance! Just watch as your other members enter revolt and they stop wanting to help you or being able to. As for bad planning are you just mad that Destruxia slapped you right before we hit hehe? Anyways have fun barely lasting a month if even that in this world

Playing grepolis has nothing to do with my Family life so lets just put a end to that right now .....this is about grepolis if you havent got anything to say about that, then dont say nothing at all towards me.
I am not here to set an example for my alliance and if i was recieveing support then yes they might get bored of it ,,,,,,however its all me baby :)
Anyway if your half my age ,.....Then go to bed its a bit late now lmao ;) do as your mum tells you :)
VD

DeletedUser

I know for a fact it wasn't all you when a different one of your members tried to join us and told me they had been focusing on supporting you that last few days. Besides nobody can make 67 biremes within a few hours unless they are a gold master.

DeletedUser11965

@Verbal This is EXACTLY what happen between me/God and Rakatos, lets just calm down and stop posting for a moment. You can duke things out in-game. Also, don't underestimate Rakatos and his alliance. They can play well.

@Rakatos This is from the other thread; you know nothing about VD's life. Please calm down bro. Also, his city names doesnt have anything offensive, so it won't get you anywhere. If you want to prove yourself, just rim him, but trust me Bedlam knows what they're doing.

DeletedUser

Playing grepolis has nothing to do with my Family life so lets just put a end to that right now .....this is about grepolis if you havent got anything to say about that, then dont say nothing at all towards me.
I am not here to set an example for my alliance and if i was recieveing support then yes they might get bored of it ,,,,,,however its all me baby :)
Anyway if your half my age ,.....Then go to bed its a bit late now lmao ;) do as your mum tells you :)
VD

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that those who claim to be mature adults are in fact showing their own immaturity by continuing to argue with those much younger than themselves? Really now...is it so hard for an adult to hold back such childish taunts as what I'm seeing in the above quote? That's a sad thing to see. Though I do agree that your family life is separate from Grepolis, VD. That shouldn't have been mentioned, however, for you to come back with something so immature should be beneath you.

@ArShark - I agree with you. They should settle things in-game.

DeletedUser

Oh we will be settling things in game sharky, just sit back and watch them lose the cities. and thank you for at least saying my alliance can play well. I do respect you for taking a neutral position in this.

DeletedUser

I have to admit fault here...those LS landing 3 minutes after the CS did, that was all me. I was playing on my laptop in my living room and well...I was eating and playing my Xbox at the same time...at any rate, as it so happens, my boob accidently brushed the fingerpad on my laptop and launched the LS attack I had in que...I didn't notice what I had done until after the 10 minute recall timer elapsed. The fact that the person who took your city had the foresight to dismiss the naval support that was there for him so I wouldn't lose any of my ships or cause any of our people to lose any of theirs, shows clear-headed thinking within our alliance.

Now you can call me a noob for having that happen but still even a noob can recognize a tool when she sees one...

lets lighten the mood boys and girls

now this could be a head line for a British newspaper, Boob launches attacks

in fact a hole new thread please on best headline for this post,

Mine
Boob Bust up

sorry bored

DeletedUser

Mine
Boob Bust up

sorry bored

lol graem, yes seraphim has the best boobs in all of troy :D I'm utterly awestrucken that kanga hasn't locked this yet or chewed us out

DeletedUser

lets lighten the mood boys and girls

Mine
Boob Bust up

sorry bored

lol Love it.

DeletedUser

Guys please do NOT:
1)Argue and talk off topic matters here.
2)Discuss about banned player\s.(This is a very strict rule from greolis team.Check Tyrious's last post at the announcements)
3)Referring to someone's private life,age concerning e.t.c.

Although it can be amusing some times,its tiring!
This is Ichi's newspapers issue and he DID a great job.Lets not cloud that with personal vendettas.
We are all welcome to speak and comment our minds but please do it referring to the newspapers!
We can argue and comment more intensly in-game or via P.M's!

DeletedUser

I can't believe I just read through all 10 pages of this...thanks Lady Arachne, lol

Just like to say, that, from personal experience, it's a ton of work to put together a newspaper, get people to do interviews etc. Repect for Ichi and actually wanting to take the time to create something like this for you all. Honestly, if he put the time in to do it, surely he gets to pick who he talks to too and what he writes? If you have a complaint about something, or you feel it's not accurate, why not PM him for the next issue with your side of the story?

As for your comments on MRA's etc, well, this is grepolis and only time will tell whose the better alliance. Instead of moaning at each other, settle it like warriors, whether Spartans or Amazons! ;)

DeletedUser

Aha! And right there is one of my favorite people in all of Grepolis.

Boh, my dear friend, how I wish for the Daily Knight to come here to the Troy forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.