Newspaper Trojan Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everybody , Legend here to just talk and you know start conversations with one another just to get to each other

Who here comes from any of these worlds

Olympia (en39)
Pella (en40)
*Bellerophon* ( en41 )
Rhethymnos (en42)
Sparta (en43)

Just make opinions about these worlds i will make mine but if you have anything else to talk about feel free to share anything about Troy history like how the city was taken and what happened to them after it was taken just anything in your head will do us good

I have something to share

trojan-horse.jpg

Yes that is the Trojan Horse , The Trojan horse was made by the Greeks and well of course the Trojans thought that when the Greeks had left their city they took the horse in as a victory but in the middle of the night special forces of men crept out of the horse and opened the gates of Troy so the Greeks could enter and destroy the city and that is why this horse recognizes a symbol for the Trojans

DeletedUser27700

I come from Ithaca to troy. Kinda like odysseus;)

DeletedUser

Great i hope we can meet in the game or if you want join us because your alliance Phalanx is good but not as big ( no offense )

DeletedUser

Sparta shouldve had better settings i mean like thats the most war city in all of Greece and they made it with the worst settings for one it shouldve been

speed:3 unit speed :3 and like everything good

DeletedUser

Rheth is hard to play on or at least at the position i wasin lol surrounded by players all wanting bp attacking only me

DeletedUser

From Pella and Rhethymnos. I was in the same situation as you L3G3ND** :)

DeletedUser30092

From Rhethymnos. Leader of the #1 alliance in ocean 54.

Also from Pella.

DeletedUser20921

Recognize faces, ha Illyian, that was a well fought battle XD

DeletedUser

Kappa,omicron,Nu,Xi,Pi,Rho
And been away for a year+.
Old school i guess...

DeletedUser

I come from Athens

Leader of Wolf Pack
Number #2 in O24 following our pact

DeletedUser27700

Great i hope we can meet in the game or if you want join us because your alliance Phalanx is good but not as big ( no offense )

none taken. we may not be big but we have a surplus of experience.

DeletedUser

Bp just ended so attack and defend everyone :D

Also i see a lot of players already panicking from the bigger players

DeletedUser

Ok guys now that things have been quiet in here were going to since things up a bit with conversation between alliances in the top 12 and the alliance under the top 12 so let me start it out , right now i just got a message from the leader of IWW

Athlete1021 today at 03:39

Greetings, I am the leader of the Irish War Wolves. I have come to contact you due to the fact that several of your members have attacked members within my alliance. I understand that BP has come to an end and everyone is looking for someone to attack, however, should these attacks continue, I will be forced to defend my members by declaring war.

I wish to not have to deal with any enemies at this point in the game, however I will defned my members if necessary.

lmao i told you guys we will be attacking no matter if they are the top alliance or the lowest alliance , were almost ready to start attacking from seas and with lightships

DeletedUser30636

dont mean to start an arguement, but uhh, why didnt you tell me about this? we were both leading that alliance, you couldve told me that, and our whole thing mightve never started

DeletedUser

dont mean to start an arguement, but uhh, why didnt you tell me about this? we were both leading that alliance, you couldve told me that, and our whole thing mightve never started

Like i tried to tell you a thousand times when you were yelling at me through messages , right when i was about to you kicked me , haha , but i guess i got the upper end of that , if you hadnt of kicked me , the members wouldnt have disbanded after seeing the rightful leader leave

DeletedUser30636

well you didnt tell me anything about this, i got a message from athlete saying that the attacks will continou, because you told him that our attacks wouldnt stop because he didnt go to you directly, i was trying to resolve the situation, because we werent in a position to be fighting an alliance that had people with conquest. if you wouldve just told me what you were thinking, for all i know we could still be leading VB.

Status
Not open for further replies.