Newspaper Trojan Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see how that message wouldve taken us back to VB , how is that this message wouldve changed things ?

DeletedUser30636

well i didnt know that you were planning to fight IWW, thats one of the reasons i kicked you, you didnt tell me what your plans were

DeletedUser

He wasnt :( I messaged him and he said we would take IwW together, but then I asked for an apology, and we started arguing :(

Could have been avoided, but now he trying to start fresh in zakros under the name Relentless.
Build your city up, Im 40 something in attacking and my troops are ready for your 1 bireme armies

DeletedUser

He wasnt :( I messaged him and he said we would take IwW together, but then I asked for an apology, and we started arguing :(

Could have been avoided, but now he trying to start fresh in zakros under the name Relentless.
Build your city up, Im 40 something in attacking and my troops are ready for your 1 bireme armies

Wait wait wait , rewind that reall quick , start under a different name , ..... please , i have had this name so long , why would i start under a different name

Status
Not open for further replies.