Trojan Warriors...Join Today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To the last ship, to the last arrow, to the last man...WE FIGHT!!!
By requesting membership, candidates agree to the refusal of entry and complete ignorance of receipt of said membership application. This in no way affects your statutory rights.

Diplomacy- Very improbable, we hate everyone equally.
Wanna discuss it anyways?
Mail amyklae of laconia
Contact the diplomat.

* Note: All pacts must be negotiated and all alliances must answer the following:
Who are your enemies?
Will you support us in war?
How much help are you willing to give?
Would you be interested in a merge?
Are you at war?
Contacts-salvador3,amyklae of laconia

DeletedUser

This was bound to happen. I knew an alliance would have the word "Trojans" in it.

DeletedUser

took em long enough to come up with a name that includes troy or trojans

DeletedUser

You just insulted another person on a different thread for bashing other alliances, yet you continue to go and do it yourself to every alliance on the forum L3G3ND. Real mature, hypocrite. :)

DeletedUser

:facepalm:
Will you two please stop bickering. Seriously. It makes you look like toddlers which I'm sure is bad for both of your egos.

DeletedUser

Im sorry Invincial, I will try to control myself a little better in the future.

But best of luck to the Trojan Warriors. Hope you guys do well, regardless of your name.

DeletedUser

they'll do better than those lil dogs of legends lol by the way you got a nice city l3gend i got dibs

DeletedUser

mad grizzly your just mad cause no grizzly wanted you and i couldve sworn that i have more points then you and a stronger city and more experience and a girl and a family and all you have is that mouth of yours but i do know the real reason why your mad

Your mad at me because i wouldnt say sorry to you when you said it to me

DeletedUser

mad grizzly your just mad cause no grizzly wanted you and i couldve sworn that i have more points then you and a stronger city and more experience and a girl and a family and 2.*all you have is that mouth of yours* but i do know the real reason why your mad

Your mad at me because i wouldnt say sorry to you when 1.*you said it to me*
1.He didnt say it to you,he said it for the moderators.
2.His mouth knows how to apologise,yours just spamming everywhere!!!
Stop spamming please.You are always off topic.

DeletedUser

Thank you Boogeyman, in fact this entire forum thanks you haha :)

DeletedUser

1.He didnt say it to you,he said it for the moderators.
2.His mouth knows how to apologise,yours just spamming everywhere!!!
Stop spamming please.You are always off topic.

Just be quiet your not even in this and im not spamming hes the one spamming i was telling him to stop spamming and he got mad at me

DeletedUser

Just be quiet your not even in this and im not spamming hes the one spamming i was telling him to stop spamming and he got mad at me

LoL!Thanx for making my day!And yes you are correct i should stay quiet,i was off-topic too.
Good luck to Trojan Warriors from me.

DeletedUser20921

this is the most interesting forum yet. Spammers with great anger makes lots of fighting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.