Trollin peoples rep

DeletedUser19523

has anyone ever noticed that no one can tell who gave you rep? i discovered the hard way that you can sign your rep as someone else lol someone did this to me annoyed me . but its a funny troll kinda thing. so if you ever wanna do it, i suggest you get on your trollin cap and cape of invisibility. i wonder if admins can see who gave who rep. but seriously, if your gonna do this always give + rep -rep and trolling just takes it over the top.

#nowiwannaknow #trollmeister7000 #derpderpderp

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's a form of trolling which causes people to call each other out on the forum or in pm's which will either derail a thread or lead to insults being hurled around. We try to prevent that kind of mayhem

DeletedUser18132

I once reported that to a mod. He told me he was too busy to check.

DeletedUser

Call me a noob, but what does an infraction DO to you if you get one?

DeletedUser

An infraction on its own doesn't do a lot, other than shorten your leash for further infractions, which can lead to temporary or permanent removal from the forums. A certain amount of infractions will trigger this by default, but it can also be prompted by a member of staff's judgment.

DeletedUser

No no no, Xtc claims to have gotten a -rep from devilimp and devilimp claims to have gotten a -rep from me. This could be proved through screenshots if necessary

Aicy

Strategos
Screenshots can be faked so easily, it's hardly proof.

Not saying you're lying or anything, but a much better way to prove it would be to talk to a mod who can view peoples rep.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The -rep were not signed by either party or anyone pretending to be either of them. Maybe they assumed one way or the other but there was nobody claiming to be someone they weren't.

DeletedUser

May you guys at least investigate this, as devilimp and myself seemed to have been framed for -reping

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I did, which is why I posted that nobody impersonated either of you. Not a single rep was signed by someone pretending to be you or devilimp. XTC and others may have assumed you were the person who -repped them but nobody signed the rep with either of your names so no rule was broken. Hopefully me saying this for the 3rd time will get through to you.

DeletedUser

No impersonation going on there. Just someone -repping others which is allowed as they did not break any rule.

1st

The -rep were not signed by either party or anyone pretending to be either of them. Maybe they assumed one way or the other but there was nobody claiming to be someone they weren't.

2nd

I did, which is why I posted that nobody impersonated either of you. Not a single rep was signed by someone pretending to be you or devilimp. XTC and others may have assumed you were the person who -repped them but nobody signed the rep with either of your names so no rule was broken. Hopefully me saying this for the 3rd time will get through to you.

3rd :p