DeletedUser

The Spartan Gladiator today at 19:48
youu invite my players again and i will end you

HadesHeadies today at 20:12
End me? What do you mean?

The Spartan Gladiator today at 20:13
i will take over you city.

HadesHeadies today at 20:14
Woah! Thats so cool, how do you do that?

The Spartan Gladiator today at 20:15
find out yourself. but dont invite my players or join my clan

HadesHeadies today at 20:17
you seem really big and strong, your clan is so powerful, you must know everything about this game.

The Spartan Gladiator today at 20:18
yes i am the one who made this clan. we are at war with another clan. do you want to join

HadesHeadies today at 20:20
Sorry we only accept merges into ELITESPARTANDOLPHINFORCE but as you obviously want me as a teammate I'm gonna go ahead and invite your clan to my alliance and we can just go from their.

The Spartan Gladiator today at 20:21
NO DONT YOU ING DARE INVITE MY CLAN
YOUR CLAN SUCKS NO ONE WANTS YOUR CLAN

HadesHeadies on 2013-12-30 at 20:26
Wait so you don't want to be friends, ESDF will be the greatest most swag alliance ever assembled in the history of grepolis.

Sorry about the delay you have a ton of players.

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-30 at 20:27
i want you to decline the ing invites or im attacking you and taking your city from you so you have to start again

You seem mad tho just give me a second and I'll decline the invites.

The Spartan Gladiator today at 20:31
im giving yu 5 mins. to decline them. you must be a noob inviting a clan of 60 member to you 2 man clan

HadesHeadies today at 20:34
Hey its ok chill out mister you're really overreacting. Just tell me how to do the decline invitations thing you talked about because to be honest I've never played this game before.

The Spartan Gladiator today at 20:38
go to alliance go to invitation and click the x nect to there nmaes

HadesHeadies today at 20:38
Oh ok let me try that

Hello you still there bro can you help me? How do you do that?

HadesHeadies today at 20:46
Sorry still can't figure it out bro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you should also mass mail the alliance and say something like:

To all members of X,

We are so very excited about the merge between alliance X and alliance Y. I will shortly send you an invite. Just accept it and you will receive further info in the forum.

Looking forward to work with you all!

HadesHeadies

DeletedUser19042

I think you should also mass mail the alliance and say something like:

To all members of X,

We are so very excited about the merge between alliance X and alliance Y. I will shortly send you an invite. Just accept it and you will receive further info in the forum.

Looking forward to work with you all!

HadesHeadies

Pretty sure that would work in an MRA. lol
Hilarious results granted. :p

+rep

DeletedUser

got forwarded this ingame after this guy asked for us to merge into his alliance

V-dez127 on 2013-12-27 at 19:06
according to grepostats ur not playing in byllis...did u leave?

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-27 at 19:09
i made a new account. because i lost my 6 citys. check 'meowican' thats my old account

V-dez127 on 2013-12-27 at 19:13
kk. I have a very thorough group lol. There will probably be more questions

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-27 at 19:15
i understand. hows the vote going

V-dez127 on 2013-12-27 at 19:22
more of a discussion right now...haven't voted yet.

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-27 at 19:23
ok buddy

V-dez127 on 2013-12-27 at 19:26
will let u know when something solid happens

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-27 at 19:27
ok

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-27 at 21:46
just so you know we got a threat today from Southern Alliance, so we will go to war with them. but it will be easy win. not much of a war

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-27 at 22:47
have you guys came to a decision

V-dez127 on 2013-12-28 at 06:23
the main issue that keeps being brought up is that they don't want to merge into you. theyd be more comfortable either having yall join us or share a forum(having all shared tabs, basically the same as merging)

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-28 at 06:25
no. its not. we as a whole is stronger. you need to convince them that merging is the best way. i know it will be uncomforable at first but you will feel like home in a couple days

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-28 at 06:26
we are also a democracy like you guys so they will have power to

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-28 at 06:30
we AS one can take on anyone. convince them today. right now.

V-dez127 on 2013-12-28 at 06:35
Slow ur roll buddy. don't tell me what I need to do...because quite frankly you guys need us more than we need you. ill give any offer fair consideration but not when im pressured.

for full disclosure, we have merge offers from other alliances who are more powerful than you and have the same numbers. they also want us to merge into them....if my guys decide to merge they will merge into the stronger alliance. which is why I've proposed possibly sharing a forum or u guys merging into us. I'm not trying to sound forceful, just relating the facts as I see them.

V

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-28 at 06:37
we have more points then you. so your not stronger. just i thought it would be a good idea for both of us

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-28 at 06:42
i wasnt trying to sound pushy either. and to a big alliance your just some new members to them. in this clan everone on everyones real names. talks daily. we are family. if you guys joined you also would be family

V-dez127 on 2013-12-28 at 06:43
We have unanimously decided to decline your offer of merging....we also have no desire to pursue diplomatic relations with you. any act of aggression towards us will be met effectively and aggressively. good day sir

V

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-28 at 06:45
LOL you didnt scare me at all if that is your point of that message. were not scared of you.
goodday

DeletedUser

Seems I missed a few lines, I updated the op, I think it makes a bit more sense now

HadesHeadies on 2013-12-30 at 20:26
Wait so you don't want to be friends, ESDF will be the greatest most swag alliance ever assembled in the history of grepolis.

Sorry about the delay you have a ton of players.

The Spartan Gladiator on 2013-12-30 at 20:27
i want you to decline the ing invites or im attacking you and taking your city from you so you have to start again

You seem mad tho just give me a second and I'll decline the invites.

Notice how he went from writing ing to actually cursing and trying to insult me. :D

Last edited by a moderator: