Pending Troop queue and resources delivery stuck at 0:00:00

Aethilla

Phrourach
Recently both the troop building queue and the resources delivery gets stuck on 0:00:00 and the next action will not start until the page is refreshed, I have tried the usual tricks of clearing cache etc. to no avail. I use google chrome

http://prntscr.com/ao6ste

DeletedUser37468

It is mentioned in the update happening this week, its a bug that will be fixed

DeletedUser21784

the Bug was not fixed. Recruiting queue still doesn't get cleared when finished.

zfm0uFy.png

DeletedUser21784

Why would we need to contact ingame support? It is a well-known bug, all players in all worlds are affected (at least all players I'm playing with), Inno announced a fix for it, but it wasn't fixed. So the developers are aware of the problem.

Would really love to get rid of this annoying bug.
Laie_70A.gif

DeletedUser31385

You can contact support to tell them that the bug didn't get fixed.

DeletedUser21774

If you contact ingame support they send you right here. And the problem is still there.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see that the bug is not addressed in the next update.
It is very annoying. I keep reloading the page all the time.
I think since the last 'fix' the 00:00:00 keeps coming back to already finished recruitments. Or am I imagining?

DeletedUser22517

This will be fixed 2020, there is more important updates now :D Keep up with good work INNO

DeletedUser21774

Sorry to see that the bug is not addressed in the next update.
It is very annoying. I keep reloading the page all the time.
I think since the last 'fix' the 00:00:00 keeps coming back to already finished recruitments. Or am I imagining?

Yes, I have the same experience. Yesterday I hit 'refresh' and it took me back 2 levels in the queue!!

DeletedUser39822

A conspiracy theorist would say this little glitch feeds the "buy it now" option.

DeletedUser22517

The main problem is that there is no communication between the players and game designers.
Actually game designers created more than decent game but they are not on the end of the product they have created and they are not facing the problems we experienced every single day.That is moderator job but as long as they are not on pay roll of INNO they simply don`t care to much and they just gonna wave their ban hammer at all of us.Clear the cache and restart your PC and use another browser is NOT THE ANSWER.
There is a simple solution for all this:Find moderators who actually know how to play this game, who can spend hours finding all the bugs suggested from players, test all that and most important thing...PAY THEM.

DeletedUser

The main problem is that there is no communication between the players and game designers.
Actually game designers created more than decent game but they are not on the end of the product they have created and they are not facing the problems we experienced every single day.That is moderator job but as long as they are not on pay roll of INNO they simply don`t care to much and they just gonna wave their ban hammer at all of us.Clear the cache and restart your PC and use another browser is NOT THE ANSWER.
There is a simple solution for all this:Find moderators who actually know how to play this game, who can spend hours finding all the bugs suggested from players, test all that and most important thing...PAY THEM.

And better make sure it ain't minimum wage ;)

DeletedUser37468

The biggest issue that games such as this have when it comes to paying wages to moderators is a simple one...with many parts (read hurdles)

Moderator nationality....different countries have different wage/tax/other deduction laws to consider.....so if moderator A was paid the same as Moderator B before tax/deductions, chances are they would both come out with different amounts in hand due to their individual nationality and their country's individual earnings law

And believe me, that causes unholy amounts of paperwork and confuzzlement in the wages department

The best and easiest way, if moderators are to be paid up members of staff and taken notice of......and especially in a game such as this....have a set amount of gold placed into that moderator's account in a world server of his/her choice but making sure that it does not exceed any taxable limit for that moderator's country's earnings law.....for argument's sake and as a rough example a moderator could potentially have a base "earnings" of 20000 gold per week placed into whichever server they wish to have it

That would circumvent any taxation issues for that moderator's nationality

It can be done, it has been done before (when I was admin over 30+ vB discussion boards, the owner decided to not pay wages per se but give his moderation and admin team a little "thank you" each week for all the hard work done etc)

DeletedUser21774

Not that this isn't a lovely segue, but are we still having the problem post update?

DeletedUser21774

Yes we are having trouble with the glitch. Hit refresh. Hit 'make LS'. Click on 30. Makes transports! That's the umpteenth time! OMG. Must have wasted a hundred thousand resources by now.

Please make this a priority over the next infusion of graphics!