Passed Troop Training, Research, and Building Construction Grace period

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5819

Bump for the next person to suggest this.

Pebs/Iced, what else do we need to move this forward please?

DeletedUser45120

Bump lol - posted this elsewhere earlier. Needs to be restricted to 10 seconds though otherwise potential exploit for hiding resources from attacks. 10 seconds is plenty of time to cancel, but not enough time to protect resources from a well timed wave of attacks.

DeletedUser27700

Maybe we'll try throwing it into a vote soon, lets see.
Moved to developments.

DeletedUser

As for the problem of using resources to dodge attacks, wouldnt you be in need of more troops in the first place if you have available pop, res and are dodging an attack?

DeletedUser14535

To avoid the hiding resources problem, maybe there could instead be a window that pops up saying "Are you sure you wish to train xxx slingers/hops/horses in *city name* ?"

On the downside it would be pretty annoying to do that every time I wanted to train a unit. So maybe the 10s window is the best we can do.

DeletedUser31385

Building Grace Period

Proposal: Allow a 30 second period to cancel building projects and get full resources back.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yes

Reason:
I have lagged and accidentally gotten too many extra builds up and running. Lost a lot of resources in the process.

Details:
Allow 30 seconds to cancel them and get full resources back to your warehouse

Visual Aids:
X

Balance:
None required

Abuse Prevention:
Cant think of anything here.

Summary: Have a grace period for building.

DeletedUser40768

Yes please, can't see why this hasn't already been implemented in the past.

DeletedUser47121

I would also put this for recruiting as well cause i had a few times when i wanted to recruit LS and built transports instead.

DeletedUser31385

I would also put this for recruiting as well cause i had a few times when i wanted to recruit LS and built transports instead.

There already is a development for troops, I appointed it to be voted on a short time ago.

DeletedUser

great idea, I've had the same problem, and if you train a lot of units, it can be very expensive.

DeletedUser31385

We do need more support though to get it to a development.

DeletedUser47500

I know right once i was saving for cs, and i dropped my phone, my touch screen hit the bed and i suddenley started upgrading my senate

Status
Not open for further replies.