Troops disappear when sent to Island Quests

49131s

Hoplite
I've sent troops to Island Quests 2 times so far and they disappeared once got there, both times. "Units stationed so far: 0" and I can't find them neither on "Defence" nor on "Outside". If I open the "Commands" it says processing, nothing there either.

DeletedUser56820

Yeah my troops have also disappeared since I attacked another city. No report or anything.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are aware of the issue with attacks getting hung up and are looking into the cause of it currently.

DeletedUser55889

fix your stuff inno, i literally cannot see what is going on

ambuscade

Peltast
I sent 107 slingers to attack a bandit camp. The report shows that I lost 2 so 105 should have returned. I was then away from the game for a number of hours. When I returned - no sign of my slingers. They were not shown as being en-route, they have simply vanished. The report of the attack on the bandit camp was the last report. This is the second time I have had to report a bug in the last 2 weeks.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Guys I think if you lose your troops just send a ticket in. Refresh as a starting point but if you still can't find them I will take a look at your account and see what is going on.