Trouble (A True Story)

DeletedUser

There is nothing to be accomplished by this story, other than clearing the air and providing some much needed entertainment to this world’s forum. I have changed all of the names of players and alliances in the story save for my own. This is for the protection of others, as well as to not hinder my story with petty bull. I hope you enjoy.

When Edessa opened its seas for travelers, I found myself among a small group of friends. We started our own alliance, as most do, and set out to wreak havoc and create All Kinds of Hell in Edessa. You see, this was to be our secondary world, the one we went to for unrestricted fun – no NAPs, no Pacts, just chaos. We traveled to Edessa to have freedom and to escape the monotony of Knossos (prior to the Era of World Wonders). I soon found that this was not a possibility.

The second Beginner’s Protection was over, all hell broke loose and my teammates and I started attacking. We had no plan, no enemies and no friends. What we had was a clean slate, which was just what we’d wanted. As the first two weeks went by, it was perfect. An utter and complete sense of calmness filled my heart, and I was content. This feeling was quickly swept away by the death of an immediate family member.

After the funeral, I found my alliance and my friends in need of more experienced fighters to play with and I was constantly busy with a grieving family. We were approached by a few top players from another alliance wanting to split from their current flag. They offered a merger – even leadership and even rights – and my co-founder wanted it badly. Knowing that he’d go with them no matter what, I agreed, and the merge was put in place. This was when We’ll Decide Later was born.

I found myself constantly at odds with the other leaders in this new alliance, and found a friend, another woman, whom I quickly grew to respect and trust. Artemis and I became close, working side by side to get each other cities, help out our smaller players and all in all, make it through another day. Our Diplomat, Red, came to us with a proposal one day – we had an offer to pact with the second largest alliance in the world, The Edge, do we do it?

In the end, it didn’t matter what I voted, it was three to one and the pact was agreed upon. It never sat easy with me. What did the number two alliance in the world want to do with us, we were barely top ten? Less than twenty-four hours later, I found out. Part of the agreement was that our top three players join their ranks “as liaisons.” So wham, bam, thank you ma’am – Artemis and I were left to run the alliance on our own.

If I may boast, we were a darn good pair. Fearless, solid, and fun, we made a better pair than Batman and Robin. We rarely disagreed, we covered all time zones and we have an eerily similar thought process. But not everyone was happy about the changes, especially our new pact, and we lost a chunk of good players.

A few days later, I received a courtesy heads up from a few friends that a storm was headed our way. There was a multi-alliance op headed straight for us, and I was to be a main target. If you cut out the heart of an alliance, you cut down the beast itself. Now, I feel I must note. I am not proud or happy about the way things happened. If I could go back, I would do things differently, but I cannot. I tried to discuss this with Artemis, but she disagreed with me, saying that we could handle it. Knowing full well that we couldn’t, and that our pact would not support us if we needed it, I did what I thought was best for my people. When no one else was online, I left.

This was foolish of me yes, and probably a bit cowardly as well. But I thought that if I left, then I would take the full hit of the op, not the alliance, and therefore only I would be weakened. Later, I did come across proof of this operation in a joint tab in an alliance, as it was shared with me. I did not anticipate the few who saw my example and left to go where I wanted to go. And then there were others who left to join other, seemingly stronger alliances.

The op on me and my old alliance both did and didn’t commence. The alliance wasn’t hit, most of the conspirators not wishing to harm just me. A few still came after me, my cities being too juicy to resist. In the end, my leaving prevented my alliance from being rammed hard by those around us.

Artemis didn’t see it this way and swore to me that she’d never trust me again. In truth, I don’t blame her. From her point of view it looked like I quit in the dead of night for no apparent reason. So when my refugee status was up, I found myself looking for a new home. Please note: I was offered a spot back in my old alliance, as a member, and I would not be privy to any information as I was not to be trusted at all. I loved my people, but I don’t relish the idea of hiding in a back room, waiting to be beaten. If I’m to be flogged, let it be publicly.

I joined with those that left because of me, and found a new home full of insane people. My new alliance, Purposeful Evil, welcomed me with open arms and I was relieved not to be hated, mistrusted and most importantly, not in charge. Within a few days of being there, they decided to go after my old alliance. I respectfully told them I had no interest in hitting my friends. That they harbored ill wishes towards me, but I had no bad feelings towards them.

A few days later, Artemis attacked me while I slept. I awoke to find a message from her new right hand man, telling me it was all my fault and that what I was doing to Artemis was terrible. After that, she and the others started hitting all of the old members, and we took that to mean war. We prepared, built up, and launched our attacks.

When things really started going downhill was when Artemis started talking with Buttons, the leader of Purposeful Evil. Please see Reference A.
Taken from a Skype conversation between Artemis and Buttons on January 11, 2013 between 9:30 and 9:35AM
Artemis: i talked to some ppl in knossos there she did it too. she jumped from alliance to alliance they building world wunders now. she joined the alliance with the most isles in control in the end just before and ed all over
Buttons: once a rat, always a rat
Artemis: all she wants is to have the awards in her profile
I would also like to take this opportunity to point out that I have been in the same alliance since I began in Knossos, never left, and that my alliance did not succeed in building any World Wonders. I do not have a crown, or any awards of that nature, in my profile. This probably could have been nipped in the bud if Buttons had asked me about it, or just checked my facts. Either way, that didn’t happen.

I began to hear that Artemis was boasting about getting me kicked out of Purposeful Evil. And whispers on the street were that I was being pegged for a spy and a traitor. Rather than be booted without reason, I wrote a letter to the people of Purposeful Evil, explaining my decision, and I left. As I said before, if I’m going to get beaten, let it be out in the open, not behind closed doors.

I’ve been labeled as a traitor and a spy, a witch (replace the w) and a snake. I’ve acquired the label of “Trouble” and “Ally Destroyer.” So many false accusations have been flying around and things being said that I can didn’t think logical people would believe. Please see Reference B.
Taken from a Skype conversation in Purposeful Evil after I left on January 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM
CrazyXMan: anna always had her own agenda and works as a spy. She also trys to tear alliances a part and which she did when she left on her own free will. She does the same thing. Alliance after alliance. Also when we were under attacks by [The Whip] and [The Edge] she was letting them know where our Defense was. I had lots of Def in 3 different cities that were revolted and not 1 of them were hit. She has her own group of players here and when it gets further in to this game they will all unite with each other. I liked anna also until I found all this out. She loves playing games in alliances.

I’ve never considered myself an alliance jumper, but it seems that it’s been hard for me to find a good fit in Edessa. No matter where I go, Artemis is out for my blood, but refuses to attack head on. I joined Edessa for chaos, and havoc, and at least I’m getting it now. My only regret is that there are still those around that would rather slander a person’s name than send LS to their harbor.

TARIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Trouble, aka AHiett

DeletedUser15336

AHiett,
Greetings.
I know exactly what are you talking about. I will suggest you to remain in the Alliance that you are, it is a good one.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

I joined with those that left because of me, and found a new home full of insane people. My new alliance, Purposeful Evil, welcomed me with open arms and I was relieved not to be hated, mistrusted and most importantly, not in charge. Within a few days of being there, they decided to go after my old alliance. I respectfully told them I had no interest in hitting my friends. That they harbored ill wishes towards me, but I had no bad feelings towards them.

The war general didn't organize the attacks? Should we post the MM?

DeletedUser

What Stone? If you have something that needs posting, do it ;)

DeletedUser

No need m8 and don't really care but I do think this is too funny.

DeletedUser

Stifles a massive yawn.. looks sideways.. grins a wolfish grin and asks...they make tissues in this country don't they?
My advice might be we all want to buy stock quick before the share prices go up.

DeletedUser

The war general didn't organize the attacks? Should we post the MM?
That's Loving War General Stone....

DeletedUser

I am "Red" in this story. So everyone reading this fabricated piece of trash, I'll be posting a story of my own about the events spoken about here. Stay tuned all you players out there, this is going to be fun. :cool:

DeletedUser

There is nothing to be accomplished by this story, other than clearing the air and providing some much needed entertainment to this world’s forum. I have changed all of the names of players and alliances in the story save for my own. This is for the protection of others, as well as to not hinder my story with petty bull. I hope you enjoy.

HaHaHa next time just put the names there since ur name changes were poor if u ask me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol i love these scandals that always rock the core :p Maybe i will post my own sometime......

DeletedUser38168

HaHaHa next time just put the names there since ur name changes were poor if u ask me

changed names arnt poor buttons for example i think is inspired made me chuckle i think u ppl take this stuff way to serious

DeletedUser

changed names arnt poor buttons for example i think is inspired made me chuckle i think u ppl take this stuff way to serious

sorry i dont know u , but i bet u would take it serious if ur name is pulled through the dirt by a story like that by the way iam Artemis in that story and i feel alot missing in this

DeletedUser38168

sorry i dont know u , but i bet u would take it serious if ur name is pulled through the dirt by a story like that by the way iam Artemis in that story and i feel alot missing in this

yes i know who u r and i have all the back story and i dont think your name is drag through mud at all and i got to say diana/ artemis anther inspired choice of name changed.

but just remember this is a game at end of day no one dies dew to whats put on here or even loses a job.

to quote a great film "you cant talk life to serious you will never get out alive"

DeletedUser

Well plus rep for the story ana but apart from that I am not taking sides here because I do not know what actually happened... damn looks like this world become fun again, And grey ... you'll be happy to know I managed to buy 25% shares in your advice giving company.., Always like profits :)