Trouble (A True Story)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Look guys maybe you all should just lay off on Anna as this is supposed to be only a game. This thread will get much more heated if it continues. It is kind of stupid as we are fighting over a game that is supposed to be fun. Maybe Anna has her own strategy going to try and win this server. All power to her if she does win and it all works out for her in the long run. Whats done is done. No I don't like the way things turned out in our alliance when she was there and I wish things could have been done differently but when it all comes down to it this is only a game. Lets all just have fun.

Ahh the joys of the external forums ;) you're right, this is just a game but it's so much more entertaining when there is debates/arguments going on in a thread, that's what makes the game even more fun. I look forward to it everytime :p

I haven't read Anna's first post, haven't had time, but looking through this thread, she isn't so popular, does it break your heart? :(

DeletedUser

To be honest i would have done the same thing if i was Anna, and left scourge. Scourge stopped being an independent alliance when Blue, Crook and Stonekilla moved over to TRT. I was in Scourge when this happened, and even if it was not the intent, we felt like we were becoming TRT's sacrificial pig, or even worse, an academy! I was not in a leadership position (thank god) but it seemed like the leaders were becoming more and more atuned to doing the wishes of The Rim Team leadership.

This is why myself, Rymdal, 007red, and Dark*Logic left, and why Tasslehoft went rogue. I hold nothing against rim team members, or scourge members, many of whom were and still are friends. We could just not bear to be front-line slaughter pigs for Rim Team.

Good on Anna for leaving as well, many other people left, and they dont get given a hard time?? No one has abused me yet :p Anyway, i look forward to seeing the other half of the story, to see if there are bits i have missed ;)

DeletedUser

To be honest i would have done the same thing if i was Anna, and left scourge. Scourge stopped being an independent alliance when Blue, Crook and Stonekilla moved over to TRT. I was in Scourge when this happened, and even if it was not the intent, we felt like we were becoming TRT's sacrificial pig, or even worse, an academy! I was not in a leadership position (thank god) but it seemed like the leaders were becoming more and more atuned to doing the wishes of The Rim Team leadership.

This is why myself, Rymdal, 007red, and Dark*Logic left, and why Tasslehoft went rogue. I hold nothing against rim team members, or scourge members, many of whom were and still are friends. We could just not bear to be front-line slaughter pigs for Rim Team.

Good on Anna for leaving as well, many other people left, and they dont get given a hard time?? No one has abused me yet :p Anyway, i look forward to seeing the other half of the story, to see if there are bits i have missed ;)

The group you mentioned above was its own independent group, led by Dark logic, and seemed not to trust leadership or have any intention on staying in Scourge long before the three of us went to TRT. This group sacrificed nothing for Scourge or TRT in my opinion. Everyone is entitled to make their own moves, and Ahiett's move to organize attacks against her former team under the title "Loving War General", then post here claiming to have never been a part of attacks on us, has cost her dearly. Check her recent city losses, along with her teammates', at the hands of TRT. "The pen is mightier than the sword"...wrong! Our sword is mightier than her pen.

DeletedUser

You are right about Dark*Logic and co, but when you pretty much force a group of people to join you, dont expect them to sacrifice for you. Loyalty for friends goes above loyalty for alliance IMO, cos alliances die eventually, friendships (hopefully) dont. But this is off topic, i will reveal all about this once this thread dies ;)

As for Anna, i would be really interested to hear your guys side of the story, until then i cannot really comment. ANd seriously, start hitting an alliance your own size. That goes for HA as well.

DeletedUser

Of topic, will post my story later mate, when i get some time. I would prefer to continue this convo in private or here in a week or so, take your pick. As for loyalty, i have not spied for anyone ever, while i was in their alliance, that includes while i was in Scourge. I could have recorded everyone's troop info then, but i didn't. That intel you talk about was mine, and mine to give to who i choose. It is not alliance Intel. And im the one done, the rest are happily settled.

And GT quality is quite low in general mate, you know that. There are a few good players, but most are not. As for HA involvement, im not going to comment much on that except to say that 90% of the support sent had to travel 5-6 hours, so yes it is hard to be effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scourge is not the academy of TRT....It's an alliance with a very good leadership, and who values the same principles that TRT does...that is loyalty, trust and most important, playing a WAR GAME and having fun.

Sorry for speaking for them, but i know some of them, and really like them as persons and players. So this is my opinion.

TRT never played this game with hilarious number of allies, or without attacking top 5 alliances. Same did Scourge ( from what i saw ). I guess this means we are having fun, playing a war game, and not turtleing under pacts.

Good luck everyone, have fun, and play this game as it should

DeletedUser

"ANd seriously, start hitting an alliance your own size. That goes for HA as well."

I find so many things wrong with this statement...

The Rim Team has 30 members and your complaining they are not hitting alliances that are there "own" size.. The Rim Team has 3.2mill pts while Greek Terror has 2.3mill pts. Opps, forgot to include there academies.. Greek Terror + Academies = 4.7mill in pts (Nearly 200 members). If you expect an alliance to pick on someone there own size.. HAs only opponent would be GT.

Keep in mind TrTs current location.. Can you name an alliance (other then HA) that TrT hasn't hit that sits in the top 10.

Looking at the stats and past conquers.. TrT has hit Fusion, TDC, FD, GT, Harpoon (all hit while they sat among the top alliances). HA has attacked who in the top 10? Fusion II? Must give credit to HA.. They've taken cities from Valhalla (rank 14), Scourge (rank 20), Independent States v2 (rank 26). You left scourge to join HA.. and then complain on the forums that there are not enough wars. Who is to blame? Really..

HA "supports" more alliances in the top ten then they attack in the top 30.

You are always posting about the lack of wars in the top alliances, but you seem to just sit back and wait for things to happen. Maybe you should start your own alliance and carry out your agenda. I don't attack to entertain you bro, sorry.

Maybe you should have joined GT. Your wish would have come true and you could partake in a war of top alliances.

DeletedUser

"ANd seriously, start hitting an alliance your own size. That goes for HA as well."

I find so many things wrong with this statement...

The Rim Team has 30 members and your complaining they are not hitting alliances that are there "own" size.. The Rim Team has 3.2mill pts while Greek Terror has 2.3mill pts. Opps, forgot to include there academies.. Greek Terror + Academies = 4.7mill in pts (Nearly 200 members). If you expect an alliance to pick on someone there own size.. HAs only opponent would be GT.

Keep in mind TrTs current location.. Can you name an alliance (other then HA) that TrT hasn't hit that sits in the top 10.

Looking at the stats and past conquers.. TrT has hit Fusion, TDC, FD, GT, Harpoon (all hit while they sat among the top alliances). HA has attacked who in the top 10? Fusion II? Must give credit to HA.. They've taken cities from Valhalla (rank 14), Scourge (rank 20), Independent States v2 (rank 26). You left scourge to join HA.. and then complain on the forums that there are not enough wars. Who is to blame? Really..

HA "supports" more alliances in the top ten then they attack in the top 30.

You are always posting about the lack of wars in the top alliances, but you seem to just sit back and wait for things to happen. Maybe you should start your own alliance and carry out your agenda. I don't attack to entertain you bro, sorry.

Maybe you should have joined GT. Your wish would have come true and you could partake in a war of top alliances.

Reminds me of a line out the movie Stripes with Bill Murray ......THAT'S THE FACTS JACK lol

DeletedUser

Hmm yea hard to agrue with that, but naa im getting bored so im quitting. If i split off, and followed my own agenda, TRT or HA would target me, and take me out straight away. Im not whinging about that its facts, you both go after the easy cities. And if i split, it would further distract you from the eventual fight.......

And yes all i want is TRT to go to war with HA, i admit that. However, although you are both fighting each other indirectly, you are both to scared to start a war you might lose.....

As for joining GT, i did think hard about it, but no their quality is lower (sorry) and i can be bothed as i know i would be targeted straight away. RL doesnt have time for midnight snipes for the next month, as much as i would love to do it.

DeletedUser

Hmm yea hard to agrue with that, but naa im getting bored so im quitting. If i split off, and followed my own agenda, TRT or HA would target me, and take me out straight away. Im not whinging about that its facts, you both go after the easy cities. And if i split, it would further distract you from the eventual fight.......

And yes all i want is TRT to go to war with HA, i admit that. However, although you are both fighting each other indirectly, you are both to scared to start a war you might lose.....

As for joining GT, i did think hard about it, but no their quality is lower (sorry) and i can be bothed as i know i would be targeted straight away. RL doesnt have time for midnight snipes for the next month, as much as i would love to do it.

You might want to reconsider joining GT. The way your communicating in this post the two of you would make great team mates.
Just sayin....

DeletedUser

it makes me sad to hear jono that u quit the game whatever happens good luck for u

DeletedUser

Thanks Di, it was a blast working with you, and against you, and i sincerely wish you and Scourge good luck in this world :) I hold no grudges or ill will against anyone in this game, cos its just a game, so i apologize if i have offended anyone here. (beyond reason :p )

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hades Angels have made a few NAP's with other alliances... Why?

Simple, they want to take out other threats in the top 12 one by one and to prevent a coalition forming against them. Once they've done that, they will increase relations with there NAP partners to take out The Rim Team, then they will take out there own NAP's/allies. It's all pretty obvious. I haven't read this story, more or less... I can't be bothered, no offense Anna. But I know what will happen in this world.

I just hope HA don't mass ghost and flee to the next revolt world! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

jonorocks1 ...for one who claims others are afraid to attack and that there is not enough attacking going on and you are bored, I thought you might have more than a whopping 10k abp.

looked into stats a bit further....41k dbp...how ironic to have a turtle complaining that things are slow. This must be why most of the cities you took were 1-3k cities.:eek:

YOU are what you claim others to be...a turtle who takes small, easy cities. Stats don't lie. You are a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Lol you are right mate my ABP is pitiful. However in a revolt world you cannot defend with offense (as i do in conquest worlds) and i actually expected Rim Team, or at least Scourge to attack myself and my group while we where in Last Call 4 Beer and later Hades angels. Also we had a game plan due to The Rim Team's impending OP, myself and 007red where Bireme whores, we had at one point 2.5k biremes between us, which we used accordingly. This was to counter the fact that Tasslehoft and Dark*Logic where 90%+ offense, which worked out well for us.

As for my city takes, i wasnt allowed to attack ANY alliance around me (Although i tried), except Warriors of Eta for a few days. So i believe that problem is due to my alliance pacting more than my lack of skill. But i do admit, im quite lazy :p

DeletedUser

I dont know why it finally disbanded, i wasnt apart of it then.