Milestones Troy MileStones

DeletedUser30111

6be66c55ffdc440d9386427.png

Do you see now ?

Which one of those numbers indicates polis counts?

DeletedUser30967

GrepoStats says The Betrayed have 167 cities....not 250. No Rules has 341 cities though....the only alliance that has broken the 250 polis count, so the award goes to us, sorry....and thank you very much :)

DeletedUser

GrepoStats says The Betrayed have 167 cities....not 250. No Rules has 341 cities though....the only alliance that has broken the 250 polis count, so the award goes to us, sorry....and thank you very much :)

I counted this before , when they were over 1mil points they reached over 250 polis count , i meant to add it but forgot about it and after that they dropped but they still get the award for that

DeletedUser30111

I counted this before , when they were over 1mil points they reached over 250 polis count , i meant to add it but forgot about it and after that they dropped but they still get the award for that

Well then technically IWW would get the award then, even if it's no longer here, if that was the name the achievement was made under that's what it should say

DeletedUser

Well then technically IWW would get the award then, even if it's no longer here, if that was the name the achievement was made under that's what it should say

I thought i put that , my bad folks

DeletedUser30967

I also have the 5k milita kills....is actually over 7k ;)

MilitiaKills.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

I didn't realize there was a milestone for mili kills. I hate to break it to you but I got that one a while ago.

wall01.png

btw, wanna send a CS my way, one more and I am at a 25:1 ratio.

DeletedUser22423

If you count Ultimate Force, Ultimate Force Alpha, and No Rules, then DM gets the milestone for public coalition.

DeletedUser30967

If you count Ultimate Force, Ultimate Force Alpha, and No Rules, then DM gets the milestone for public coalition.

No Rules isn't after DM though....

And I think Nomi is much closer to having a public coalition against him, than you are....

DeletedUser30967

Nomejoda....new leader of IWW/UF Alpha/UF1/The Betrayed

If he is with Legend, anything like he was with me or how he was with UF, he prob won't be part of The Betrayed much longer either ;)

DeletedUser30111

To have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 400k pts.):

Argh so close, The Conquerors only have 330k points, haha

DeletedUser

We don't have a coalition with The Conquerors as even we take some of their cities every now and then. We only added them as they are fighting you guys :p

Plus I think TB+UFA+UF+UF2 would have put us in that spot first. Only problem is I don't remember their points at the time. Though I'm pretty sure they were each above 400k.

DeletedUser30111

We don't have a coalition with The Conquerors as even we take some of their cities every now and then. We only added them as they are fighting you guys :p

Plus I think TB+UFA+UF+UF2 would have put us in that spot first. Only problem is I don't remember their points at the time. Though I'm pretty sure they were each above 400k.

Meh they're on the page, they're in the coalition! Haha.

Uhh I know that UFA and UF definitely fit the conditions, not sure if UF2 and TB were top 12/400k+

DeletedUser30967

NR broke 500k ABP, and we top our player ocean ranks in O64 if it's only the top 10 for that....if we need top 12, then 2 people need 1 more city....

DeletedUser

NR broke 500k ABP, and we top our player ocean ranks in O64 if it's only the top 10 for that....if we need top 12, then 2 people need 1 more city....

DM hit 500k before you guys but you guys just passed them quicker also you guys didnt top it yet , you must have 25

DeletedUser30967

DM hit 500k before you guys but you guys just passed them quicker also you guys didnt top it yet , you must have 25

You're talking about overall alliance BP, which DM did hit 500k first, but NR hit 500k for alliance ABP. DM has under 400k ABP.....

we're talking about 2 different things

And it's top 25 for the milestone in this world? *le sigh* my first world was only top 12....but that was ages ago, and I'll not age myself to the public ;)

DeletedUser11965

scaled.php

100 in a week

EDIT 1: also NR took 25 DM cities

EDIT 2: we also hit 500 cities

DeletedUser

@Arshark
Come on B, you're a good enough player but you've switched sides like 5 times now, now I don't hate you for that, it's your choice and if you've been a spy all along then that's cool with me.
But you're bragging about NR taking tons of cities last week when you haven't even been there for a week, in fact you've been in DM. if anyone in DM was talking trash about NR on skype it was you, you hated brubaker, you trashtalked the NR members messaging you. When the first oppportunity of an excuse arrived (CnoteG dropping leadership), you instantly threw you morals aside an joined them..
So either you're a spy or just another winning team joiner, whichever it is it's not a good thing.

You shouldn't be the one bragging about NR accomplishments, let that honor go to the people who actually deserve the praise, like the founder or the people who joined NR when they weren't 1st in points.