Milestones Troy MileStones

DeletedUser11965

This milestones is dead since LEGEND** left, anyone want to make a new one? If not, I'll do it.

DeletedUser

Does anyone really care? I mean it's nice to see your name in lights but it appears to me that this forum is the same 10 people saying the same 3 things over and over again.

And that's no slight on you ArShark (or anyone else) just that it would be nice once in a while to see a thread that was interesting to read with insightful comments and reaction rather than the endless he said, she said, he said, she said playground posturing that takes up so much of the forums that no one really comes here any more other than to have their suspicions confirmed.

And it's not anything against the milestones, at least they are just a factual account of the game as is is played out. And I am glad that someone cares enough to continue them. So rep to ArShark for trying to inject some interest.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Does anyone really care? I mean it's nice to see your name in lights but it appears to me that this forum is the same 10 people saying the same 3 things over and over again.

And that's no slight on you ArShark (or anyone else) just that it would be nice once in a while to see a thread that was interesting to read with insightful comments and reaction rather than the endless he said, she said, he said, she said playground posturing that takes up so much of the forums that no one really comes here any more other than to have their suspicions confirmed.

And it's not anything against the milestones, at least they are just a factual account of the game as is is played out. And I am glad that someone cares enough to continue them. So rep to ArShark for trying to inject some interest.

Completely agree!!! I play Troy but the external forums are the most boring I've ever posted on...

DeletedUser30967

I'm first to 25 cities, but Muwa stole my crown as reigning Queen of ABP and hit 125k ABP before me ;(