Newspaper Troy War Statistics 2

DeletedUser

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Hyperborea.
Of all the enemies we have fought, they have given us the best fight.
Their alliance is comprised of Russians and eastern Europeans - maybe this is why I haven't seen them on the forum.
Their top 3 players are as good as any on the server.

DeletedUser27700

u guys went to us. en3, gamma server playing under Blue Collar Criminals
Congrats on learning to use grepostats.

Call me James, Iceboy... DM maybe special to you but what are they? Part of Troy's history that failed to take NR. I've been here over a month and I'm sure Irish War Wolves were the top alliance at the time, then all of a sudden NR appeared.

Ice boy?.....Anyway, we both know that you were never a part of IWW, james, so im not sure what your point is here. DM was at war with EG and IWW at the same time, and we beat EG and IWW disbanded because athlete left. Then you picked up the pieces and made NR.

Well some might see as DM the more powerful one at the time and some saw irish war wolves ...but whats certain was that the war was gona last a while ..DM went defencive and IWW went offencive....soon enought IWW failed.
Like previously typed, i wont go into why we left. But when you are being bombarded by attacks all the time of course you go defensive.

DeletedUser30111

Icedragon why does it even matter? DM's gone, they lost, even if they were some epically awesome alliance at one point, they were beaten. With all that NR has done, if some alliance comes along that beats us, then nothing we've done can be bragged about later on. Who talks about the losers of a game?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Congrats on learning to use grepostats.

Ice boy?.....Anyway, we both know that you were never a part of IWW, james, so im not sure what your point is here. DM was at war with EG and IWW at the same time, and we beat EG and IWW disbanded because athlete left. Then you picked up the pieces and made NR.

Like previously typed, i wont go into why we left. But when you are being bombarded by attacks all the time of course you go defensive.

Actually I'm not in NR, you can pretty much gather that from in my previous posts on this thread. Neither was I part IWW or DM, didn't want to be LOL. I made my own alliance iceboy :)

DeletedUser11965

Nah, i just went to see how the world is for a few days and caught my eye on ya.
Doing pretty good so far as always. Only person not playing is CNoteG.

DeletedUser27700

Yeah, i thought you were someone else, J.N.C.
Anyways, i guess i saw DM getting smack-talked and still felt defensive. I don't plan on coming back anytime soon, if ever, so i really have no business here anyway.
At least i spiced things up for a few posts :D

So this will be my last post.
But i hope someone beats NR, if that happens someone PM me ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser32204

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Hyperborea.
Of all the enemies we have fought, they have given us the best fight.
Their alliance is comprised of Russians and eastern Europeans - maybe this is why I haven't seen them on the forum.
Their top 3 players are as good as any on the server.

Hi! Our guys are not fluent English, so little talk and diplomacy is hard!
We offered KE fight with NR but they feared a big monster and deceiving us hit us in the back, being an ally. Now we are at war on two fronts with KE and with NR.
NR - play your best and now crush any weight,course but us!

DeletedUser

Here is a quickie pulled from Grepostats....

No Rules 5 - Hyperboria 5

No Rules 7 - Isis 2

No Rules 1 - Redwood Originals 1

No Rules 44 - Rogue Shadow 3

No Rules 14 - 24th Legion 3

ExecLawTicks 4 - Monsters Inc 39

Hyperboria 37 - Kingdom Eternal 2

TNE 11 - Victories 2​

Some are most likely just skirmishes but since there is no real declarations anymore just had to go with what looked like conflict. Took the stats from the Top ten alliances and this is only for this month.

DeletedUser32204

My union is Hyperborea fighting NR and KE simultaneously! But it is very interesting, because they attacked us first!
Three players NR hid from our attacks on a vacation! Kicked out of the Union - coolmanken, which under our pressure! If not for these tricks, score would be in our favor!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Coolmanken never had a city taken by you guys...
The tie in itself is impressive for Hyperborea even when taken into account the terrible placement of NR to fight you guys and the fact that NR is fighting 3 other top 12 alliances, no need to try and skew the score more in your favor, haha.

DeletedUser32204

Coolmanken never had a city taken by you guys...
The tie in itself is impressive for Hyperborea even when taken into account the terrible placement of NR to fight you guys and the fact that NR is fighting 3 other top 12 alliances, no need to try and skew the score more in your favor, haha.
I said what that is. It is you like to play unfairly!

DeletedUser30111

Ohh you're claiming coolmanken went into VM to save himself?
I don't think anyone in NR would need to do this, especially because a majority of cities taken by each side have been inactive players. I think it's 1 v 1 on active players.

Edit: I just checked coolmanken is banned, so yeah...

DeletedUser32204

Ohh you're claiming coolmanken went into VM to save himself?
I don't think anyone in NR would need to do this, especially because a majority of cities taken by each side have been inactive players. I think it's 1 v 1 on active players.

Edit: I just checked coolmanken is banned, so yeah...

I mean, we had the opportunity to capture the city and Drakontos, coolmanken, as well as we have previously pressed ABFG.
NR very strong union. We are too small, that would talk about competition. Time has been lost. I offer some unions are united against NR, that would be competitive, and the game would be interesting, but many are simply scared, especially Robertmorris1033 former leader KE.
Many unions continue to struggle, but it is not to make global changes.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid that the war statistic is highlyy inaccurate, NR is strong, no doubt about that. But the strongest part about NR is how they build the 'invulnerable' image of theirs.

Firstly their profile look intimidating. No NAPs, No Pacts. Bull because they got at least 1 NAP with KE

Second is how they make their war stats look amazing by kicking out members when the members couldn't protect their cities.

In NR, it's all about building their image, and obviously people are understanding that and so I can predict that while NR is still the strongest alliance now, they will not last to win the world, unless their leader are smart enough to start reacting.

DeletedUser30111

We've never kicked a member due to inability to defend theirself. Find me an example before you start throwing stuff out like that. In fact the only members we've ever lost are those that quit this world or the game or go inactive. (with the exception of those in TNE)

You may think that because the majority of cities we've lost are cities of individuals that have gone inactive for a while without us knowing. Once we realize and then realize they aren't coming back, they're kicked like any legitimate alliance.

And you can ask Deaths Measure, Ile Baselisk, the Conquerors and Skullduggery is our strength comes from our image, haha.

DeletedUser

Adolf, don't use an alt account, you literally made that one to reply to this....

Part of NR strength is that even with several fight going on there are few players that are fighting 2 enemies at once so no one is stretching us, and we have few people to coordinate to fight our enemies (making coordination easier).

I will admit the KE thing is against our profile, it was a vote to take it.

Everything sablestag has is right, we haven't kicked active people, and its the inactive that are most of the cities taken from us.