Newspaper Troy War Statistics 2

DeletedUser

I have no idea who else is warring who else, but my main focus is on No Rules here. I know most people want to have an update by now, so lets just started.

The first major event that happen was the backstabbing of "No Rules II", better yet, "Ile Basilisk". Caesareth, their "leader", feel that No Rules has somehow betrayed him. Of course, No Rules took offense to that and...well if your interested to know what happen, just scroll down to stats.

War Stats

Please note that all stats involving NRII/IB has been removed.

No Rules vs. Deaths Measure
44 - 4
No Rules
War is over, answered by an anonymous in No Rules. They have officially won.

No Rules vs. Skullduggery
28 - 1
No Rules
War is still going on.

No Rules vs. The Conquerors
N/A
N/A
Not much action.

No Rules vs. The 24th Legion
3 - 0
No Rules
War is still going on.
Not much action.

No Rules vs. Rogue Shadow
18 - 2
No Rules
War is still going on.

No Rules vs. The Betrayed
13 - 1
No Rules
War is over.

No Rules vs. Hyberborea
3 - 2
No Rules
War is still going on.

No Rules vs. Ile Basilisk
All stats were in, city trades before the war will also count.
30 - 4
War is over.

What a fairly interesting war these are.

Also, after getting approval from one of the NR members, he sent me a list of 20+ reports...on a Hyberborea attempt to take a NR city.

Here it is:
reportpart1.png

reportpart2.png

reportpart3.png

reportpart4.png
As part of our agreement, all defense and support has been hidden.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I have no idea who else is warring who else, but my main focus is on No Rules here. I know most people want to have an update by now, so lets just started.

The first major event that happen was the backstabbing of "No Rules II", better yet, "Ile Basilisk". Caesareth, their "leader", feel that No Rules has somehow betrayed him. Of course, No Rules took offense to that and...well if your interested to know what happen, just scroll down to stats.

War Stats

Please note that all stats involving NRII/IB has been removed.

No Rules vs. Deaths Measure
44 - 4
No Rules
War is over, answered by an anonymous in No Rules. They have officially won.
Congrats, DM is dead now anyway.

No Rules vs. Skullduggery
28 - 1
No Rules
War is still going on.
Again Congrats!

No Rules vs. The Conquerors
N/A
N/A
Not much action.
Pointless posting that.

No Rules vs. The 24th Legion
3 - 0
No Rules
War is still going on.
Not much action.
Wow! 3 cities taken, as if that could be called a "war"

No Rules vs. Rogue Shadow
18 - 2
No Rules
War is still going on.
18 cities... OMG awesome!

No Rules vs. The Betrayed
13 - 1
No Rules
War is over.
The Betrayed is pretty much dead now, right?

No Rules vs. Hyberborea
3 - 2
No Rules
War is still going on.
Great war! 5 cities taken altogether, 2 taken from an alliance based on a world that is just for "colonizing"

No Rules vs. Ile Basilisk
All stats were in, city trades before the war will also count.
30 - 4
War is over.

What a fairly interesting war these are.

Also, after getting approval from one of the NR members, he sent me a list of 20+ reports...on a Hyberborea attempt to take a NR city.

Here it is:
reportpart1.png

reportpart2.png

reportpart3.png

reportpart4.png
As part of our agreement, all defense and support has been hidden.

Replies in bold with italics

Best war statistics I have ever seen! :eek: most of them are not even wars IMO, mainly just small conflicts or skirmishes.

As for NR itself... I've never known a No.1 alliance to have so many people joining in the last 7 days, it looks to me you girls mass recruit whatever player is near and looks good not just that, mostly enemy players that are to cowardly to fight NR, so they join you and hide under your flag. Let's take a look shall we at your latest alliance changes, people joining, last 10 players:

Mhudd100 - Former Ile Basilisk
Simi1249 - Former Ile Basilisk
Oook - Former G.S.A
Phlatulus - Former Ile Basilisk
Toekutter - Former Ile Basilisk
DARNY71 - Former Ile Basilisk & The Betrayed
Dayta - Former Ile Basilisk
Plaguetower - Former Ile Basilisk
milemilicmiki - Former Skullduggery & to mention, he has not conquered a city, has 370 ABP and 1,182 DBP... Noob.
Rurah - Former The Betrayed.

It seems to me No Rules, isn't exactly a "great" alliance to what people think? Can NR fight there wars without recruiting there enemies? No, they rely to much on recruiting opponents to gain strength & is making more enemies everyday. It also explains why there stats aren't great... because of you're recruiting your enemies, there will be not much competition left neither many decent targets to take. I think NR are a MRA noob alliance + making more enemies every day. I also see on NR's profile, "Membership is closed", well that's a load of bollocks, they're recruiting more than any other alliance in Troy lol. NR will fail when the time comes.

Oh... And just to add. NR doesn't make up all of Troy, you named this thread "Troy War Statistics 2" yet all I see is poor stats from NR, no other alliances that are at war, how biased is that? :rolleyes:

James

P.S: Looking forward to the replies I am going to get on this thread, love the reactions I get and I don't care either. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser30111

Haha ">" is greater than.

The MRA claim is laughable, seeing as we have the highest avg points(discounting NE and most of there members were once in NR...), and by far the highest bp, maybe highest avg bp too.

But I would like to see the stats on non-NR wars, if we could.

DeletedUser11965

I actually want to know what else is going on in the world, as in what the heck is MI up to xD

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Sablestag,

Yeah true you have one of the highest averages, NOT the highest, The noble experiment do. But I've never seen a No.1 alliance on any world recruit so much in a week, especially from there enemies, it's weak IMO.

@Arshark,

Me too. I know MI have been hitting Angels of Death who have 3 other branches LOL! -C2- you need to post some other war stats, don't just make it boring by posting about NR :/

DeletedUser

The reason for all the recruiting is due to the nature of the split that happened between NR and NR2 (Ile Basilisk now). There is a reason why I said I hate politics (and I still very much so do).

DeletedUser

It seems all the statistics are of NR. This isn't really a newspaper if your only bringing one alliance and all it's wars.

DeletedUser

Its not that hard to look up the top alliances on grepostats to get stats for other alliances as well. Here are some stats from the last week. I'm too lazy to do more so only did the top 5 alliances. They may not be wars but we can see which alliances the cities are going to.

Monsters Inc vs. Law Keepers
6 - 1

The Noble Experiment vs. UltimateKittenEvolution
8 - 0

The Noble Experiment vs. Angels of Death (includes branches)
6 - 0

The 24th Legion vs. The Betrayed (includes branches)
4 - 0

The 24th Legion vs. Killer Klownz
2 - 0

Kingdom Eternal vs. Hyperborea.
2 - 11

DeletedUser

Giants (yellow) and SIGMs (green) are ingame mods. Heros (red) and Titans (blue) are the forum mods. Ingame mods don't have forum powers.

DeletedUser22423

Giants (yellow) and SIGMs (green) are ingame mods. Heros (red) and Titans (blue) are the forum mods. Ingame mods don't have forum powers.

Thank you so much for that explanation. Now I will know better who to look for when I want to rim someone :p

DeletedUser30111

Any MI members present? We would like a status update. Haha