Newspaper Troy War Statistics 2

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
There are only 2 alliances that qualify.
NE and MI.
Our first war was against DM and Skulls, who combined to double our points at the time.
I need a copy of your rulebook, "How to play fair and make friends while doing so."

"Can't wait till NR fail......in time "
Always nice to know what your enemy is thinking.

You doubled points in that war? Why's that I wonder... OH YEAH! You recruited a good amount of enemies, oh my... :D

What I would like to see is, The Noble Experiment against NR, now that would be interesting. It would not only keep the world fun but it would also heat up these forums too.

DeletedUser30967

What I would like to see is, The Noble Experiment against NR, now that would be interesting. It would not only keep the world fun but it would also heat up these forums too.

Interesting that you think so....I was thinking Noble Experiment against The Elite would make an interesting war, and one of the few on an almost even playing field with us....what do you think?

DeletedUser30111

You doubled points in that war? Why's that I wonder... OH YEAH! You recruited a good amount of enemies, oh my... :D

You may want to read what he said again, was saying that DM+Skull had twice as many points as us when we went to war with them and we were able to beat them.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Maleficent - Of course it would be ;) or even MI vs NR, that would be interesting to see.

@Sablestag - Did they? Maybe I need to get my history correct hmm... as I see it, NR recruited a load of there enemies anyway, absorbing most of the competition in the core of the world.

DeletedUser30111

@Sablestag - Did they? Maybe I need to get my history correct hmm... as I see it, NR recruited a load of there enemies anyway, absorbing most of the competition in the core of the world.

I think you're trying to say we win wars through recruiting? While I'm not gonna argue that we pick up members from enemy alliances occasionally, that's generally by consequence, somehow along the way NR became a grouping of people from many alliances with the same sort of ideals. I'm sure if you were really bored and looked up NR members' past alliances you would easily get the idea that our members' past alliance have spanned all alliances. And with the possible exception of ex-EG and ex-IWW members, there's no cases of more than 1 or 2 members coming from the same alliance at the same time.

If there was actual trends, say we go to war with an alliance and all of a sudden 10 members from that alliance join NR, then maybe you'd have a point. But the presence of members who were once in enemy alliances is not proof enough.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
There's that fire! :p

It's just the way I see NR, others may agree while others such as yourself in NR would disagree of course. Perhaps I am wrong but this world will turn boring if you eventually recruited your enemies best. I think it would of been better if all those grouping alliances stayed separate instead of becoming NR, would make the world a lot more entertaining. I will keep my eye on the stats of course ;)

DeletedUser30111

Haha, a bit of fire, we just take a lot for stuff that we don't deserve, everyone blaming us for ruining Troy and whatever, bothers me a bit.
If anything killed Troy it was the fact that there was no real resistance for NR to grow. Everyone saw we were dominant and taking over and yet no one stood up, even DM sat back for a while just watching us grow, then by the time people start attacking they do it all separately, it's amazing, no coordinated effort, just lots of pms and complaints saying we ruined the world, fight back if you don't like it!
Troy is by no means boring, still plenty of alliances out there with plenty of good players that we're fighting.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Haha, a bit of fire, we just take a lot for stuff that we don't deserve, everyone blaming us for ruining Troy and whatever, bothers me a bit.
If anything killed Troy it was the fact that there was no real resistance for NR to grow. Everyone saw we were dominant and taking over and yet no one stood up, even DM sat back for a while just watching us grow, then by the time people start attacking they do it all separately, it's amazing, no coordinated effort, just lots of pms and complaints saying we ruined the world, fight back if you don't like it!
Troy is by no means boring, still plenty of alliances out there with plenty of good players that we're fighting.

Who else is there to blame? Just blame the biggest alliance and everything will be cool :p

DeletedUser

For some reason NR hasn't grown into o62, guess the other alliances are too good for them;)!

DeletedUser27700

For the record; DM tried to rally others like skullduggery into fighting NR back before NR2 split off. Problem was we couldnt do it ourselves and no one else was brave (or maybe stupid) enough to bother trying. Now im not sure who is left or who is fighting who anymore, but imho, If troy dies NR will be to blame.

I hope you all have a nice time simming your way into the world wonders, or perhaps some alliance will crawl out of the rim and put up a fight.
But a lot of people who could have made a difference quit because of grepolympics and its everlasting effect on troy, thereby changing the history of troy for time to come.
Either way, DM will remain in troy history as a truly great alliance and the powerhouse before NR took over. And im just proud i was along for the ride.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Sablestag - Turn that frown, upside down! :D

@Shred - Who cares about 62 at the moment? LOL that's far out in the rim, NR are in the core, that's where all the best action takes place.

@Konjet - Head? Was that D-head...? Sorry if I hurt your poor little feelings there, I'm sure mummy will make you feel better. :D

@Icedragon - You make it sound like DM was a legendary alliance? Troy has been around for like 2 months, no alliance deserves to have that title, not even NR, it's to early. I don't know much about DM but they failed, that's all I can say.

Anyway, Troy isn't dead, I'm just saying the forums are boring and there is still other alliances that can fight NR, TNE, MI and perhaps a couple other alliances growing strong on the rim, it's possible

I just love replying to everyone hehe ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser30111

Anyway, Troy isn't dead, I'm just saying the forums are boring and there is still other alliances that can fight NR, TNE, MI and perhaps a couple other alliances growing strong on the rim, it's possible

I just love replying to everyone hehe ;)

Agreed! The forums are basically dead though :/

DeletedUser

Atleast the forums are not dead 100% when people still write the stuff above :p

DeletedUser27700

J.n.c. if you werent here when the world started you wouldnt know. I think that even sablestag and muwatalli would agree that DM had one heck of a run early. Im not going to stay here and make excuses for why we are no longer around, but I do think that DM was special, even if it didnt last long.
Just my opinion

DeletedUser11965

u guys went to us. en3, gamma server playing under Blue Collar Criminals ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Gamma? This is world Troy.

Call me James, Iceboy... DM maybe special to you but what are they? Part of Troy's history that failed to take NR. I've been here over a month and I'm sure Irish War Wolves were the top alliance at the time, then all of a sudden NR appeared.

DeletedUser11965

Call me James, Iceboy... DM maybe special to you but what are they? Part of Troy's history that failed to take NR. I've been here over a month and I'm sure Irish War Wolves were the top alliance at the time, then all of a sudden NR appeared.

I meant they went to gamma on us servers

DeletedUser

Well some might see as DM the more powerful one at the time and some saw irish war wolves ...but whats certain was that the war was gona last a while ..DM went defencive and IWW went offencive....soon enought IWW failed.