Newspaper Troy War Statistics 2

DeletedUser

I'm afraid that the war statistic is highlyy inaccurate, NR is strong, no doubt about that. But the strongest part about NR is how they build the 'invulnerable' image of theirs

Ummmm those statistics are accurate as posted at the time I put them up. They were pulled from Grepostats, blame whoever and whatever you want but the facts remain. Its easy to point fingers at NR and hate on them as they are the power in Troy but until someone disproves it, that "aura" has been earned and deserved.

DeletedUser11965

Ummmm those statistics are accurate as posted at the time I put them up. They were pulled from Grepostats, blame whoever and whatever you want but the facts remain. Its easy to point fingers at NR and hate on them as they are the power in Troy but until someone disproves it, that "aura" has been earned and deserved.

Oh how much I love you. +rep

DeletedUser

Lol ty for the +rep, just saying it how i see it. It is easy to blame you guys though to be honest.... the big bad boogeymen lol.
We only pull off spontaneous ops well and are great opportunists....

DeletedUser

You guys miss me in this thread? :p

What player/alliance shall I annoy here now? ;) haha.
Hyper got a thread thats been deathly quiet (even for Troy's standards). I just don't feel right poking them.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I've been scrolling through the last page... although I was reading some of this rubbish about Hypoborea doing what they do best, colonizing and singing Kum-by-yah...

Anyway... How's the war statistics these days? And I don't just mean NR's statistics lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32204

Here is a quickie pulled from Grepostats....

No Rules 5 - Hyperboria 5

No Rules 7 - Isis 2

No Rules 1 - Redwood Originals 1

No Rules 44 - Rogue Shadow 3

No Rules 14 - 24th Legion 3

ExecLawTicks 4 - Monsters Inc 39

Hyperboria 37 - Kingdom Eternal 2

TNE 11 - Victories 2​

Some are most likely just skirmishes but since there is no real declarations anymore just had to go with what looked like conflict. Took the stats from the Top ten alliances and this is only for this month.

How to see the new stats?

DeletedUser

Hyper got a thread thats been deathly quiet (even for Troy's standards). I just don't feel right poking them.

Are the other boards normally as dead as this? I check here once in a while but nothing is ever really said anymore

DeletedUser

Are the other boards normally as dead as this? I check here once in a while but nothing is ever really said anymore
Ment the thread the alliance in Troy made but this is deader than most. Anyone want to update this thread (I'm too lazy)?

DeletedUser20289

It's not as dead as Mu's thread. Even when Mu was at its peak, it never had an active forum.

DeletedUser

Sadly these stats are pretty out of date now. Any chance of a new post, -C2-, or anyone else?

DeletedUser31161

i would except i am found in the the small corner of the world called 066. and the only thing i know of is

No Rules- ISIS Conquers
No Rules- Victores
and tons of other small alliances fighting each other.

i don't even know who is winning

DeletedUser

Redwood Originals 29 vs Killer Klownz/Killer Anthrax 4 since Sept 30/2012 ... the number goes much higher for RO for our first war with the Killer Alliances.

Also involved in this war are The Marine Corp and the Cities we have taken there are just as ugly

Last edited by a moderator: