Newspaper Troy War Statistics 4

DeletedUser

All of 1/2 was against Monsters Inc. The Monsters lost quite a few offensive cities in O43 today.

DeletedUser30111

12 Inc & 2 LLC.
Either way shouldn't really matter as Academy's are generally 1 in the same with alliances, shared support forums and whatnot.

DeletedUser

bit off-topic but is it the same guys as last time who are running TNE, if it is then they seem to have lost some of their emphasis on only taking in the very best

also is this alliance in most worlds? i have come across TNE in another world

DeletedUser

From the 22-12-2012 to present, Killer Antrax have taken away 42 cities from the Monsters Inc Coalition. MIco has only taken away 9 of our cities from this time.

Ill say it again KA: 42 MI: 9

:cool:And we are just getting started :cool:

Btw, this is my first post in externals, so i say hi to everyone *big wave*

Edit: After a little source digging, i noticed that The Noble Experiment has taken 49 cities to the Monsters Inc Coalition's 1 since 27-12-2012

TNE: 49 MIco: 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was 40 when I posted, but we had several CS in the water ;)

TNE is essentially the same players in the old TNE with the addition of players that were previously in Rim Rogues (A group that disbanded from The Elite as we were wiping them out). As far as the quality of TNE players, I'm not sure what mufc is basing his assertion? Maybe some of the newer players aren't quite as large, but I can assure you they are active and quite capable.

DeletedUser

i meant that the previous TNE had only around 23 members while the new one has 39

also the old TNE had the highest average points, i was not in anyway talking about the abilities of your members only how the alliance looks to me from the outside

DeletedUser30967

i meant that the previous TNE had only around 23 members while the new one has 39

also the old TNE had the highest average points, i was not in anyway talking about the abilities of your members only how the alliance looks to me from the outside

We still have the same policies we did before. We've capped out our alliance membership at 40 so essentially are at full capacity. Many of the new additions we have are late starts to the world, and either hadn't started yet, or had only been playing on Troy for a week or so prior to TNE's previous disbanding. I can assure you we still have the best of the best, they have more than proven themselves- some of them just started 3 - 4 months after the world began.

We now have the 2nd highest average points per player, which considering half our roster has only been playing Troy for 2 months or less, is pretty good since we're being compared to alliances with members who've mostly been playing since the world began :)

DeletedUser

when you put it that way i guess you do still have the best of the best

this has went horribly wrong, i'll be waiting for the TNE attacks lol

i hope your alliance can succeed and put up a real fight against NR to make the world that little bit more exciting

sometimes i wonder how you guys do it, with your loads of cities and huge alliances

DeletedUser

I don't think you have to worry about us attacking you, except maybe Mal because she is such a bully ;)

DeletedUser

haha, i'll try and sweeten her up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i screw up again

there post fixed and everybody will think your going insane, maybe i should stick to terms that mean both genders, if there's any

maybe this is why my reputation is so low

DeletedUser30967

Since 12/27

TNE 72 v MCo 2

And I won't mention the 20 or so cities we took from them previously as TNE prior to the NR merge ;)