Total ABP: 8,727,355
Total DBP: 6,310,994

The Coalition
Total Points: 41,739,528
Members: 537
Cities: 4,825

Total ABP: 9,185,261
Total DBP: 9,241,924
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, a few things I want to talk about.
Lets start with a little present someone in Monsters Inc. gave me.
Thanks again #anonymous
Khrysirofax of Alpha Omega said:
I know as a whole my alliance may have not put up the largest numbers and or played the most active game
on the table here.
But I want everyone to know a few things here tonight.
Our pact with ISIS Conquerors is ended.
I will not tolerate poaching of any kind. It shows a lack of respect for us and me personally as the Founder
of my namesake.
I need to do some house cleaning and with what I have left over and still fighting for AO and our League here we will be all in.

I can say all of you here are doing great things and learning from one another and playing like champions.
I hope at this table I have retained the respect of my peers as well as the leadership I implement.
All of you are commended on an outstanding job as of yet in the way of placing forth efforts
to making this League what it is and it is a NRs killing machine,which was exactly my plan when I created
the idea to get all alliances together doing what everyone was only thinking.

We move from here as one hand with one purpose and one goal alike.
And that goal is indeed to end NRs or at least give them the rundown as far and for as long as
we can.
No hold is barred from my chair.

Dirt Napper I want to say you have learned well their attacking strategy
it is with one to two the first couple of days then a third joins in the fight if you last.
Then more and so on until you have 30 plus attacks and more reports than you care to read.
OF course online timing is everything when you are defending.But folly not this alliance
and they will act as small teams,with force.
5 plus on each team and that is effective.
Like hyenas or like Dirt said wild dogs,picking at you until the water buffalo goes down with a final snort.

We must be smarter than the wolf packs.
We must form our own elite strike forces and operate only within certain oceans with each team.
This will place us in a position so we can fight against them with their own planned strategy.

I have a open diplomacy channel and a gained audience with the NRs leader.
he is both sensible and respectful,but make no mistake he would feed me my own head for supper if it came down to debate.

We must pull together as teams helping each other.
Trust is the main factor that will make us or break us.

I am open to all suggested plans.
I suggest we form small teams of 8 members per ocean specific,
that ocean is then handled by that team and the more we control of it the better.
Strike force teams that will place every troop on the line when planned attacks are going out.
Following certain game times for launches and so forth.

Any thoughts?
Comments?: Sorry, but we're too good for you. Good luck even trying to attempt it. We're ready.

Lets go on about something I want to talk about. The Pros and Cons of NR.

Pros
-Good experienced players
-Very aggressive
-Self-motivated for success
-Always one step ahead
-Good operations

Cons
-Positioning, too many fronts
-Ego

The Elite split? Internal Problems?
Also TR/CDC merge with Gaugamela?
Totally unexpected, guess TR wanted to save their sorry behinds from being hit by Hyperborea. Merging gave Gaugamela a better positioning for Hyperborea. in case a war breaks out. This is my logic. Victores and ISIS Conquerors am doing well. Victores is taking over O65 slowly. Monsters are finally coming back, taking NR easily. Now, a small hint for the coalition for that spoiler up their. NR can only gather around 12k~15k brims total, split that up into multiple cities, maybe 60+ cities in revolt, we will be unable to support these and would rather rely on sniping.

Fairness to both sides.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to expect in the next one.
  • Adding in NR's "pact" ON HOLD
  • Removing Alpha Omega
  • May be removing The Elite

Leave comments, concerns, and what you would like in the next one.

DeletedUser30111

So... are there any other wars happening in Troy?
Also you must be paying really good attention, because I could never even ball-park a guess on bireme numbers.

DeletedUser31161

So... are there any other wars happening in Troy?

The Creed is destroying woksape. In 1 week we will have cities (Thats good for us) who ever thought a 20k alliance could beat a 150k alliance :eek:

DeletedUser11965

The Creed is destroying woksape. In 1 week we will have cities (Thats good for us) who ever thought a 20k alliance could beat a 150k alliance :eek:

Penguin, I have sufficient slot to rim all your members right now..shall I try?

DeletedUser31161

i thought we were on relatively good terms with ISIS. oh well... at least let us destroy Woksape first.

DeletedUser11965

you guys are ruining my peaceful home in O66 :(, im just taking out the trash

DeletedUser

Well its looks like overall pretty much the same, NR have took a chunk out of Gauga and everyone else seems to be starting gain on NR so overall its still a bit of stalemate.

Adding in NR's "pact" ON HOLD

I didn't think that NR had pacts? :)

NR can only gather around 12k~15k brims total

Now why would you tell us this? I can't think of a reason for you to lie about this but I can't understand why you would tell us truthfully either.

DeletedUser30111

Where have you been Curly? I think we talked about the fact that we pacted last time, after the coalition formed.
And -C2- has always been sketchy like that, would still like to know who you are, or better yet, be sure who gave you those screen shots from EG so long ago.

DeletedUser

I was teasing tbh since the alliance statement always stated that pacts and naps were not possible. I had missed you talking about it openly, although I had heard that certain alliances had formed some kind of pact with NR.

would still like to know who you are

Are you talking to me or c2? I thought c2 was NR so I think you must be talking to me, although the bit about the screenshots makes no sense to me. Well, I'm one of the grunts in MI if it was me that you were asking. My head hurts

DeletedUser30111

Sorry should have been more specific, C2 is our local mystery, apparently in NR but we don't know who he is.
And yes we went a long time without a pact, but we do have friends in a limited capacity now.

DeletedUser

Right.. well that is interesting. I'd looked up the name in game and came back with nothing but assumed he was NR from the way he talks about the alliance. Intriguing that you guys don't know who he is either lol

DeletedUser

Well since he isnt here anymore, its safe to say I received the screenshots from Inuyasha.

Ill give a bit more hint, I left with Caesareth to NR2, came back.

DeletedUser30111

Well since he isnt here anymore, its safe to say I received the screenshots from Inuyasha.
I don't believe that for a second, and I don't think it's right to tarnish the name of someone just because they left the game.

DeletedUser31161

you guys are ruining my peaceful home in O66 :(, im just taking out the trash

ruining the peace :eek:. i dont think our alliance has attacked you once. Every time you people come knocking at our window for Bp we just leave. and then you say we're ruining it. a bit far mate. i here woksape attacks you guys here and there... i also here you guys love their 300 sword attacks ;)

DeletedUser11965

They play defense really good, maybe I should aim for one of them for some bp.

DeletedUser31161

but they dont have good caves. that would help though. hops and swords on bradthegreat74 (Redneckville 1)

Grepolis   Frozen Wasteland.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

wow really? i was gonna send my nukes but if you destroy it then i can tell my founder its open! i will repay you too. so many ISIS i have to repay now!