Newspaper Troy War Statistics 5

DeletedUser31161

technically i'm not in ISIS :cool: but yes i am supporting ISIS in the war

DeletedUser30111

You know what I find funny about this coalition thing. You act like you're a team, you take each others' achievements against us as a group effort, but at the same time you can't stop fighting amongst yourselves.

We've already heard that ISIS has been kicked out. We know that there's friction between Hyper and Gaug over Thermal Resistence. And I just got a mail from an AO member asking for support against Guag, haha. You guys are tearing your coalition apart while at the same time trying to beat us, probably not gonna work ;)

DeletedUser31161

stats are stats. what is said at the end is what matters

DeletedUser

Well since he isnt here anymore, its safe to say I received the screenshots from Inuyasha.

Ill give a bit more hint, I left with Caesareth to NR2, came back.
I know you're not Phal, else you would've given away my surprise. I'm sure you're not Darn or simi, so i guess toekutter

DeletedUser31161

-C2- do you mind putting the war on The Creed and Woksape on there

DeletedUser

Now why would I? You guys aren't even big enough to be considered. How about fighting ISIS Conquerors, or Gaugamela in O56, then maybe I'll reconsider.

DeletedUser

You Do all know NR is in bed with KA . as far as a pack go's idk but if KA ever got off Gaugamela Nutzzz .. we could hit NR as hard or harder then any alliance is doing so far

DeletedUser30111

I'm in O45, there isn't a single KA city there, I attack Gaug cities all the time and the only time I have ever been attacked by one is when I took an inactive NR city and there happened to be a revolt on the way, haha. You can't tell me that all the guys in O45 are shipping there units over to west O44 to fight KA, so they can't fight us.

Besides the fact that they are very blunt about it, I can spy on any random Gaug city in the area and it'll be full of defense without even having the transports to send it as support.

I just call it like I see it and I see Gaug as a turtle and I see little GSA as the better alliance in O45, atleast they have revolted me.

DeletedUser

Hey guys I did some of my own research using a series of complex algorithms formulated in the depths of Einsteins lab.

Alliance Rank:
1 No Rules 17681934 83 213035
-----
-----
-----
2 Gaugamela 10798624 97 111326
3 Monsters Inc 10722739 78 137471
-----
4 ISIS Conquerors 7070783 87 81273
5 Hyperborea. 5027361 61 82416
6 Killer AntraX 4698823 93 50525

Alliance attackers:
1 No Rules 9208947
------
------
------
------
------
2 Monsters Inc 2846734
3 Hyperborea. 1970627
-------
4 Gaugamela 1273915
5 The Noble Experiment 1256460
6 ISIS Conquerors 1082153

No Rules also has 11 of the top 15 attackers in game.

DeletedUser

Can you explain your stats for players like me who have no clue what the dotted lines are for.

DeletedUser

I believe there a childish attempt to separate NR away from the other alliances. The whole owe look how I "Bolded" there name and then spaced out the other alliances away from them. It's physiological warfare for noobs. Run away, run away, It's a killer rabbit.

DeletedUser

Can you explain your stats for players like me who have no clue what the dotted lines are for.
Its to show the magnitude of difference between NR and our enemies here. NR has 1.5x the d BP of our closest enemy, and near 3x the s BP, like an impromptu graph if you will. Btw Monster should be above Gag on the d BP.

DeletedUser

Ya, try making a graph of ABP by the players age then. I'd bet that most the players with the high ABP have been on the server MUCH longer than most. Could this possibly be why they have more ABP? That there are ANY players in the top 50 other than NR says something all by itself. Logic'd...

DeletedUser30111

There are plenty of other players that have been around since the beginning, and there are plenty of NR players that haven't been here since the very beginning. You go make that chart if you want but I doubt it'll be as satisfying as you hope.

Also I could pull the same stunt on you and say that you're only doing good because you've been fighting noobs on the rim since you joined so late, whereas I had to fight through the day 1 joiners in the core to get where I'm at.

I'm not even thinking:
NR - Created 08-01 - 9,400,467 abp
MI - Created 08-23 - 2,880,514 abp
Gaug - Created 10-01 - 1,340,636 abp
Hyper - Created 07-09 - 1,986,630 abp
ISIS - Created 07-24 - 1,120,104 abp

I could turn this into a graph or do some average bp gain/day thing, but I think it's pretty clear who would win, and we didn't even need a time advantage, haha.

Last edited by a moderator: