Troy: Who are you? (Introductions)

DeletedUser

So I noticed there was no introductions thread and thought to myself that there must be at least 50+ gobby folks like myself who will probably shout around this place a lot. I've only joined in 2 days ago or so, its about time we had one of these imo!

I'll go first then :)

Name: Arlethus. Kinda obvious!
Previous Grepolis exp: Played on Omicron an age ago. So long ago all my cities are someone elses and it doesn't even show me as a player there lol. Had about 6-7 cities, nothing huge by any means.
What time of day do I play: Pfft :D
Ocean: 55. Seems a lively ocean, although aren't they all at this stage!?#
Plans: Wait around to see what good alliances appear in my ocean and try to join one, play defensively against the bigger boys and expand against some of the lesser folks if I can asap.
What got me into/back into Grepolis: Dunno originally. This time around it was that undeleted bookmark that kept eating at me saying 'COME BACK!'.
Something you are proud of: Never lost a city while active yet, although I must admit most people who ever attacked me were weaker than me lol. I'd love to face up against the bigger badder folks, this may be my chance!
Something slightly embarrassing: I am totally rubbish at timing CS's etc. I'm the kinda guy that kills off all of your trrops, then spends about 6 days trying to time the CS. Much rage ensues ofc. I will be working on this though! (Might not be as bad as 6 days lol, but it sure feels like it at times!) :)

Gogo, who's next?

Oh and you don't have to go by my template, just thought it would make it easier for some folks.

GL HF

Edit - Blank template (Good idea, CNoteG)

Name:
Previous Grepolis exp:
What time of day do I play:
Ocean:
Plans:
What got me into/back into Grepolis:
Something you are proud of:
Something slightly embarrassing:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome I am glad you came back to grepolis, I love when we have more players :)...You can check out the news in the pallidium

DeletedUser

Arlethus, this is a wonderful idea. :) Hmm...now the question for me is how much info to give to everyone. lol

Name: Lady Arachne
Ocean: 55
Alliance: Seraphim
Plans: Well, that's pretty obvious, considering Grepolis is a game of war.
Why choose Grepolis?: Grepolis is one of my favorite Inno games. I always come back to this particular venue. I love ancient Greece; the culture, the history and certainly the mythologies
Experience: Wow...I've played in so many worlds that I forget them all, though admittedly I played under different names with the other worlds. I've played in Delphi, Epsilon, Iota, Kappa, Chi, Psi, Pi, Athens...and others (which I cannot for the life of me remember which ones. lol)

I've made many good friends here playing Grepolis and hope to make many more.

DeletedUser

Good idea!

Name: Krynge, only because the name Kringe was taken.
Previous Grepolis exp: I've been here 2.5 months and playing Naxos, Troy and yes, Hyperborea. :p
What time of day do I play: All day and night, I don't sleep (see pic below, it's a sketch of me)
Ocean: 44
Alliance: Extraordinary Gentlemen
Plans: Manticore nuke!
How did I find Grepolis? : Commercial on G4 tv. Saw commercial only once, came to computer and couldn't remember what the name of this game was.. I searched grep mmo on google and here i am!
Something you are proud of: Ranked in top 50 in all worlds.
Something slightly embarrassing: When I prepare ops and time my clearing attacks badly and end up with a horrible looking CS attack, which ends up failing.

Computer_skeleton_by_IsisMasshiro.jpg

DeletedUser27700

Name: iceddragon (not icedragon)
Previous Grepolis exp: I play in Ithaca and have made a nice empire i believe
What time of day do I play: What does sleep feel like again?
Ocean: 55
Alliance: Deaths Measure ( most fun iv'e had in an alliance i didn't run)
Plans: Conquer the World!!
How did I find Grepolis ? : Commercial on TV.
Something you are proud of: I started an alliance in Ithaca and made it to the top 30 alliance Rankings with 12 players, conquered 3 cities in 4 days a while back
Something slightly embarrassing: 3 of them were inactive

DeletedUser

Name: sig says is all.
Experience: been playing since world 6. Been no lifing on this game for about 2 years, I am truly ashamed of my self for the loss of my social life, but hey! Atleast I got my best friend grepolis to always cheer me up.
Alliance: NONE :D
Ocean: 64 :(
How did I find grepolis?: Whilst playing evony I saw a colorful ad saying "Grepolis" so I clicked it and was condemned to playing this for life.
Plans: Make love to Baudin Toolan with my nukes. ;) (Love yoouuu)

DeletedUser25133

Name: Scavenger2020
Previous Grepolis exp: Omicron , Knossos, Naxos , Pella and Here
What time of day do I play: i dont play at all , never on here - what game is this again
Ocean: 44 , everyone is being all pally at the moment so not much action
Plans: to play a key role in making our alliance a major force in this world
What got me into/back into Grepolis: The game is addictive and nobody ever wants to loose or quit
Something you are proud of: the way my team works in Knossos and their allies , its the best i have seen in this game
Something slightly embarrassing: my music collection

DeletedUser

Something slightly embarrassing: I am totally rubbish at timing CS's etc. I'm the kinda guy that kills off all of your trrops, then spends about 6 days trying to time the CS. Much rage ensues ofc.

Omgosh this everytime.

DeletedUser

name:robert69cali
ocean:63
alliance:chaos II
plans:may stick around for awhile,conquer the new people who think they are pros after just a few months.well see :)
why grepo:its very addicting to say the least.mmo of the year!
experience:started sometime in 2010
something you are proud of:we finally won the world in omicron.only lost a total of 2 cities out of 53.gave a few away too :)

DeletedUser

Name:L3G3ND**
Previous Grepolis exp: Ive played in Delta with an alliance winning the world at the moment and was over 300000 points
What time of day do I play:I play only 5minutes everyday ;) ( Hint Hint ! )
Ocean: 54
Plans: To lead my alliance in wars and win them every time :mad:
What got me into/back into Grepolis: Uhm well i left about 2 yrs back and then i came back because i was looking for a game to play and was bored and i pressed "gr" and found this when trying to look up "Grocery Stores" :D
Something you are proud of: Being an experienced member , an incredible leader and a highly skilled diplomat
Something slightly embarrassing: My older brother :D

DeletedUser

Name:L3G3ND**
Previous Grepolis exp: Ive played in Delta with an alliance winning the world at the moment and was over 300000 points

I used to play in Delta too till a couple of months ago. Who were you playing with? I knew I remember your name from somewhere.

DeletedUser

I used to play in Delta too till a couple of months ago. Who were you playing with? I knew I remember your name from somewhere.

I was playing with the Kitten Smashers and no i was on another acct but i quit and when i came back i couldnt remember the name , the only person i remember is Slobo.c from another world from that acct

DeletedUser

I was playing with the Kitten Smashers and no i was on another acct but i quit and when i came back i couldnt remember the name , the only person i remember is Slobo.c from another world from that acct

-_- I was in the alliance too with the very same username as now.

You know JoNuFF started a KS in this world albeit a few days after BP protection was lifted.

DeletedUser22423

Here is a blank template for people to cut and paste to make it easier.

Name:
Previous Grepolis exp:
What time of day do I play:
Ocean:
Plans:
What got me into/back into Grepolis:
Something you are proud of:
Something slightly embarrassing:

DeletedUser22423

Name: CnoteG aka TheProfoundConquerer
Previous Grepolis exp: I am still a noob by my standards. I only started playing in November of 2011. Played on servers Omega, Corinth (for a day), Ithaca, Knossos, Marathon, and now Troy
What time of day do I play:Yes
Ocean: Mostly 55 but a couple cities on the fringe of 45 and 54
Plans: To make my alliance as fun as possible for the people in it for as long as possible as well as provide a little fun and life to the external forums even at the cost of making an out of myself at times.
What got me into/back into Grepolis: I saw a commercial on TV and figured it was the perfect game for an avid player of Risk and Sid Meyer's Civilization.
Something you are proud of: My teammates in Ithaca and here in Troy
Something slightly embarrassing: Did you notice I misspelled "Conqueror" in my alias *facepalm*

DeletedUser

Name: Rakatos
Previous Grepolis exp: Was a big part of LoD (Legion of Death) in Knossos before they became a dictatorship. Other than that I've been around since grep was first opened to public played a few worlds. Did bad on my first world, then started kicking some as I moved on.
What time of day do I play: Well I'd tell you but that'd be a bad idea, so lets just say all day :)
Ocean: 44 where my friends and family (what I consider most of my members) are.
Plans: Dominate and ocean or two, grow, and most of all have fun alongside my alliance and friends of my alliance :p
What got me into/back into Grepolis: I really don't know, I quit for a few months after getting sick of playing a big part in LoD now I'm back to cause you some pain in Troy
Something you are proud of: Being the leader of the #1 alliance in O44, having some really cool members, and having a tight knit (yet large) alliance.
Something slightly embarrassing: I haven't generally been embarassed for a very long time, I'm very open and sometimes that will get me into trouble (as you might see in other forums where I'm laying the diss on someone)

DeletedUser11965

Name:Just call me, Alec
Previous Grepolis exp:none, im a noob; i find all my cities and play sim city!
What time of day do I play:god knows
Ocean:Everywhere..im dead serious
Plans:winner, winner, chicken dinner
What got me into/back into Grepolis:got a call from a friend saying hes making a premade for the next hero world xP, gotta get my tact award first lawl.
Something you are proud of:nothing..im a failure
Something slightly embarrassing:i drag my entire alliance into a war..dont ask. Lol