Troy WW

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

Well WW has started, we've gotten the chance to figure out how it works and what is happening, what are people's expectations? Who will be the first to finish a wonder? Will anyone be able to take a WW city? Will ephesium be able to build a wonder all by himself (haha)?

Also, was I the first person to revolt a WW city? :D

DeletedUser

So far I think it has been what I would have expected aside from that it is moving a little quicker than I would have thought. Should be a good race.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah nothing to see here, except boatloads of resources.

The GP situation was a surprise for everyone I think. Anyone thinking they'd get a wonder, and we'd be stuck with a 3-3-1 stalemate knows better now.

DeletedUser

I do have to say though, if for some reason there was a tie at 3 & 3 it would be a great battle after the building to finish it off! The lack of actual fighting isn't as intense as I'd like

DeletedUser

Fighting has been pretty weak. The problem with wonders is that you can pretty much only send out your offense once and then you aren't going to waste resources rebuilding it while trying to build. 3:3:1 split would have been kind of fun to have to fight it out, but there was no way GP was big enough to send resources and accelerate the way NR and TNR can. Assuming there is a split, we will just have to fight for all 7 :)

DeletedUser30111

The problem with wonders is that you can pretty much only send out your offense once and then you aren't going to waste resources rebuilding it while trying to build.

Haha, did you tell aster that before this morning? :p

DeletedUser30111

Haha, I don't think it's possible for 77 to run out of offense

DeletedUser

This is going quicker than I had expected. I thought WW was going to last until mid-December!

DeletedUser

It depends what your goal is. If you want 4 wonders, then yes, it will be done in about 7-10 days. But if you want all 7 it will likely be a long while.

DeletedUser

Awesome, I'd prefer to keep fighting it out for a while. I think the scrap for the last couple would be intense, both alliances gunning up and launching a couple thousand nukes all at one island would be pretty epic.

DeletedUser

It depends what your goal is. If you want 4 wonders, then yes, it will be done in about 7-10 days. But if you want all 7 it will likely be a long while.

i think the record for all 7 is 10 days

DeletedUser33297

You guys will get your page in the history books of grepolis about how "noble" you were. Lowest move I've ever seen in my 10 years of gaming, really good job. Love how well you took the loss, not like this move matters, we all know who truly won this world didn't we?

DeletedUser

Surely proving we couldn't win would be to have lost.. Anyway this was some phenomenal espionage- CIA/MI5 kind of stuff :)

Good twist to the end game- Exciting! :)